Now, after many years, you return to the house that holds so many fond memories for you, with a promise from Grandpa to show you something truly amazing. You can't even begin to imagine what it could be!
It's a dark and stormy night as you arrive at Grisly Manor. The rain beats down hard, lightning flashes in the sky as the sound of thunder fills your ears. You already feel a little creeped out, but when you make your way inside, the house is curiously empty. Grandpa is nowhere to be found!
But his presence is everywhere.
Familiar objects have been re-engineered to create puzzles for you. Clues abound, and as each puzzle is solved, the solution to others present themselves. As well as new puzzles, of course.
Grandpa obviously spent a lot of time making sure that nobody could solve the myriad of puzzles strewn about the house. Nobody but you, his favorite grandchild...
Can you solve the mystery of Grisly Manor?
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• The Secret of Grisly Manor has been translated into many languages.
Assemble a team of unlikely adventurers – each with their own unique personalities and stories– and descend into the heart of a sprawling, sentient cave in order to find that which is most important to each of them. The Cave has had millennia to spruce up the place so prepare to dive deep and solve the puzzles hidden within exotic locations including a subterranean amusement park, medieval castle, and fully armed nuclear research facility. The Cave is waiting.
Seven Adventurers, Multiple Paths:
Choose a team of three out of seven explorers and descend into the depths of The Cave. From the Hillbilly to the Time Traveler, all 7 characters have their own unique personalities, special talents, and mysterious motivations for descending into The Cave.
Experience the detailed, stunning art style and humor that only Double Fine and Ron Gilbert can dream up.
Seamlessly switch between characters and work together to solve the puzzles held within The Cave’s depths. Every solution leads you closer to discovering the truth behind each character.
Dual-core CPU with 1GB of ram and ~1.5GB free space. For best performance devices manufactured in 2012 or newer are suggested.
'Spooky Manor' is a classic point and click mystery adventure game set in a haunted house. Explore the manor, find and use objects, solve puzzles and rid the house of its ghostly inhabitants!
'Spooky Manor' is a fun mystery adventure game suitable for all the family.
+ A classic point & click adventure game.
+ Charming hand-illustrated imagery brings the haunted house to life.
+ Atmospheric sound effects and music.
+ An original and unique storyline - solve the mystery to discover the secret of the mansion.
+ Many items to collect and puzzles to solve.
+ Game auto-saves as you progress.
+ True point and click adventure gameplay - with no hidden object screens.
Note: This game is English language.
Digi-Chain Games on Facebook:
Digi-Chain Games on Twitter:
ARE YOU HOPELESSLY STUCK?:
Due to popular demand a walkthrough video has now been posted on Youtube:
There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFp03nw_yyA&hd=1
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2014 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft - the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEMS PLAYING OR SAVING ? Please make sure that 'Developer options' (inside your device's Settings), are disabled. Specifically the option 'Don't keep activities'.
Also, you can try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.
Keywords: adventure game, point and click, puzzle, quest, fantasy, classic, old school, retro
Nobody seems to care anymore about this kind of games... well, we do!
"What do you do?" is a very simple yet complicated game where you can decide what to do in each step. Do you remember those childhood books where you could decide which action to take and you'll gave to jump within the pages to complete your own story? This game is about it. Bear in mind that every single decision that you take matters.
Will you be able to accomplish all the missions? Give it a try!
• Offline mode! You can play while you are in the tube :)
• Free and no ads
• It can be hard, but it's good fun!
- London: You have to meet your girlfriend on the other side of the tube, and you are running late... hurry up!
- Las Vegas: Will you be able to keep the bachelor party going?
- Police: Imagine that you are a London policeman for a day!
... many more coming soon, without annoying updates, they'll download directly to your phone when you have internet available!
Good luck and enjoy your adventure with "What do you do?".
Don't forget to give some feedback, please.
This is an Open Source project, feel free to contribute/get in touch with us in our GitHub repository: https://github.com/CabezasGonzalezJavier/WhatDoYouDo
Die drei Meisterdetektive sind auf Erholung eingestellt, doch der nächste Fall lässt nicht lange auf sich warten: Auf dem Ausflugsschiff treibt ein mysteriöser Dieb sein Unwesen! Haben da etwa der einsilbige Schiffskoch Benjamin Biggs, der bekannte Lebemann Monty Star oder die selbsternannte Partykönigin Cyntia Cicero ihre Finger im Spiel? Die Diebstahlserie erweist sich als kniffliger Fall, denn es tauchen immer mehr Verdächtige auf – und dann geraten die drei Detektive sogar selbst unter Verdacht. Hilf den drei Fragezeichen, den Fall zu lösen und den wahren Täter zu finden!
• Klassisches Adventure-Spiel
• Eigens für das Spiel entwickelte Geschichte
• Spannender Fall mit zahlreichen Aufgaben: Sammle die passenden Beweismittel und Indizien und kombiniere sie richtig
• Individuelle Steuerung und eigenes Inventarsystem für jeden der drei Detektive
• Mit vertonten Dialogen von Passagieren und Crew
• Schnellreisefunktion mittels Übersichtskarte
Bitte beachte: Optimiert für Geräte mit einer Grafikauflösung von mindestens 800x480 px.
Fragen, Verbesserungsvorschläge und Featurewünsche?
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Anregungen!
Mail an: email@example.com
Updates und Neuigkeiten auf www.usm.de oder bei www.facebook.com/USM.Verlag und twitter.com/USM_Info
Alicia Van Volish is a journalism student, all his life is involved in the investigation of a mysterious golden sphere, that has been torturing her for years, since she was expelled from Police Academy.
Help Alicia in her quest to solve the mystery, with the help of her trusty dog Amber and her friend, the owner of the Fast&Foodious, Franky.
The story is a classic point-and-click adventure which blends rich 3D animation, humour, unexpected plot twists and talented voice actors into an unforgettable saga.
•Classic Point&Click Adventure.
•Narrative style, that mixes comic with attractive 3D animations.
•Acid humor in dialogues and object descriptions.
•Smooth gameplay in your iPad or iPhone.
•Fully dubbed in English
We've tracked down the bug that was causing save games to appear deleted. If you haven't uninstalled the game you can get your save game back! Please wait for the next patch (which will be out soon) and we will have an option to recover the old save games.
Dark Meadow: The Pact takes advantage of Tegra 3’s quad-core CPU and GeForce GPU to take the best experience in mobile gaming further, enhancing the game to deliver an unparalleled visual experience. With this power we can have more dynamic particles, more swaying foliage, and higher detail than ever before. All this content and more is available only on Tegra 3.
FREE VERSION OF THE VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Mark and Angel didn't mean to come here. But something caused their small boat to crash on the island; something dragged Angel into the darkness; and something is drawing Mark to a shocking truth as he looks for his wife. Will you be his guiding hand as he explores spine-chilling locations for hidden objects? Will you stand by his side as he confronts terrifying creatures? Will you be his muse as he solves mind-bending puzzles? Play Twisted Lands: Shadow Town and prove you have what it takes to survive.
◇ 80 locations
◇ 11 hidden object scenes
◇ Hints and tips
◇ Atmospheric audio
◇ Bloodcurdling visuals