The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England's deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector's Edition?
Award-winning point-and-click horror adventure set in Victorian England
Features exclusive new locations, scenes, puzzles, stories, and more
Upgrades include enhanced graphics and remastered sound
Four critically-acclaimed scenarios*, one limited-edition set
Unlock new extras** and bonus content
Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft
*,** First Chapter free. The whole content can be unlocked via only one IAP
Now, after many years, you return to the house that holds so many fond memories for you, with a promise from Grandpa to show you something truly amazing. You can't even begin to imagine what it could be!
It's a dark and stormy night as you arrive at Grisly Manor. The rain beats down hard, lightning flashes in the sky as the sound of thunder fills your ears. You already feel a little creeped out, but when you make your way inside, the house is curiously empty. Grandpa is nowhere to be found!
But his presence is everywhere.
Familiar objects have been re-engineered to create puzzles for you. Clues abound, and as each puzzle is solved, the solution to others present themselves. As well as new puzzles, of course.
Grandpa obviously spent a lot of time making sure that nobody could solve the myriad of puzzles strewn about the house. Nobody but you, his favorite grandchild...
Can you solve the mystery of Grisly Manor?
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• The Secret of Grisly Manor has been translated into many languages.
Thank you for your support :)
Old devices will take long to load the game on the black message screen. Please allow 1 to 2 minutes to load (tested on iPhone 4). Thank you.
Android Rundown review: 8.5/10
"Wrapping up, I can’t really think of significant flaws in Dungeon Nightmares. Maybe the graphics could be a bit better and the dungeon rooms could have more variety with more objects of interest, and the story could be richer, but really, it’s fine the way it is. I want to say that it’s a great “screamer”, but I really think that it would be a bit insulting, because Dungeon Nightmares is a great horror game."
148Apps review: 4/5
"Dungeon Nightmares is truly one of the most immersive and scariest experiences on iOS for some time."
AppDaily.ru review: 4/5
"So, if you are alien horror, if you do not check off their nerves on the strength, if you are not afraid Screamer and want to get a new dose of adrenaline - this game is for you. Here and dark corridors, and disturbing the heart sounds, and a large number of rooms with "surprises" await players and Screamer - anything to get the blood to the player froze."
Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you
Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game on mobile by players.
Every night you go to bed, you find yourself in an endless nightmare that you must escape from.
The dungeon is littered with items for you to collect, including Candles that help light up your path. But be warned, you will not be alone in there.
You must survive each night and progress to another to find more clues about this nightmare.
What do these nightmares mean? Who is that girl? this is something for you to find out...
- Intense scary atmosphere
- Combat-less gameplay
- Difficulty scales with each night you survive
- Diverse range of "horrors" in the dungeon
- Dynamic AI for enemies that changes based on how you play
- Fully 3D level design
- Rich 3D surround sound (headphones recommended)
- Graphical special effects (fog, bokeh particles)
- Traditional dual stick controls
- Intuitive touch controls for interaction
- Powered by Unity3D
Follow our Twitter @kmonkeyblog
* Randomly generated, unique open world to explore
* Craft weapons, clothing and tools
* Dungeons to discover and explore
* Lots of enemy variety!
* Permanent death
* Fight deadly monsters
* Manage your hunger and warmth to stay alive
* Original soundtrack - Credits to our composer - http://www.allhandsburythedead.co.uk/
* Fishing, mining and lots more..
A Tale of Survival is constantly being updated with new features, optimizations and game-play elements. Do you have an idea for the game? Send it to us using the email bellow!
Latest version - 1.1.89 -
• Fixed bug with interact button when using ladder to climb into dungeons
• Resources can now be harvested by clicking on them
• Fixed bug with cliff steps not being walk able
• Reduced texture swaps by up to 30% for better performance
• Torch now requires stick and two coal to craft instead of wool cloth
• Fixed bug with targeting system not calculating priorities correctly
• Added new splash screen
• Worlds now generate with a pool of water surrounding them
• Fixed a long standing issue with the auto-tiling system ignoring some tile corners
• Fishing catch text now accurately displays catch details
• Fixed bug with some interaction objects not working correctly
• Reduced number of golems that spawn on each map
• Increased size of ground items by 0.2
• Redesigned GUI to be far more minimalistic
• Redesigned crafting GUI for faster crafting
• Reduced number of apples that spawn by 25%
• Fixed bug with ghosts sometimes staying alive after night
• The minimap has now been removed
• Fixed bug with crafting menu sometimes activating joystick
• Seeds now randomly spawn on the map
• Wooden planks will now randomly spawn in water
• Seeds now randomly spawn across the map
• Added new weather effects toggle to options menu
• Added new food item, potato stew!
• NPCS will now avoid campfires at night!
• Added new rain and snow effects
• Movement is now slowed when it is raining
- version - 1.1.83
- version - 1.1.81 -
- version - 1.1.80 -
- version - 1.1.76 -
- version - 1.1.75 -
- version - 1.1.73 -
- version - 1.1.70 -
- version - 1.1.67 -
- version - 1.1.60 -
- version - 1.1.55 -
Find all the patch notes on our official website - http://www.dynamiczero.com/
Russell Stone is a Jewish rabbi at a struggling synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem - membership is down and he lacks the funds to keep his synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and he has grown progressively more cynical and bitter with the passage of time.
Just as he is on the verge of quitting, he receives some intriguing news. An estranged member of his congregation has died and left the rabbi a significant amount of money. A blessing? Or the start of something far more sinister? Can Rabbi Stone just accept the money and move on, or will his conscience get the better of him? Step into his shoes as he travels all over Manhattan in his attempt to uncover the truth.
Features rabbinical conversation methods, a unique method of fighting, a haunting score, and three different endings depending on your moral choices.
PocketGamer - "Its unique cast of characters, intriguing storyline, and sharp detective-style conundrums mean it's well worth playing this thoughtful and pensive adventure." Score: 9/10, Gold Award
Cult of Mac - "Tricky puzzles, a great hero, and an interesting plot." Score: 5/5
148Apps - "The perfect bite-sized adventure that'll whet one's curiosity for many answers to life, death, choices, and mystery." Score: 4.5/5
IGN Italia - "The Shivar: Kosher Edition represents a great opportunity to play a solid, mature, fascinating and original graphic adventure." Score: 8/10
Adventure Gamers - "The Shivah's interesting clues system, well-written dialog, logical puzzles and fascinating commentary make it easy to recommend." Score: 4/5
GameZebo - "The game addresses philosophical questions that have been with humankind since we first learned how to look upwards and wonder. ... The Shivah: Kosher Edition doesn't have all the answers, but it does supply a top-notch adventure experience." Score: 4/5
The Onion A.V. Club - "The Shivah fits a compelling moral conscience over a tight decision tree, and compared to [other titles], its rewards are subtler and more satisfying."
Thank you everybody who tried it and shared this adventure with me ! I stay on touch for your feedback to tell me what to change and improve !
Trapped in the temple of the Aztec's god of water, sadistics and cunning traps awaits you in the deeper parts of the Tlaloc's Temple.
Would you be able to survive this bloody adventure, make your way through the mazes, jump over the traps and make your choice to decide your fate ? Will you escape the dark and deep water promising your death ?
Tlaloc's Temple is full 3D adventure puzzle game.
- Cross 16 deadly levels, resolve traps and die attrocely in blood and fire action.
- High resolution graphics with 5 quality levels
- Choose your gender
- Blood and scream can be desactivated in options
- XPERIA PLAY optimized (low quality level)
Die drei Meisterdetektive sind auf Erholung eingestellt, doch der nächste Fall lässt nicht lange auf sich warten: Auf dem Ausflugsschiff treibt ein mysteriöser Dieb sein Unwesen! Haben da etwa der einsilbige Schiffskoch Benjamin Biggs, der bekannte Lebemann Monty Star oder die selbsternannte Partykönigin Cyntia Cicero ihre Finger im Spiel? Die Diebstahlserie erweist sich als kniffliger Fall, denn es tauchen immer mehr Verdächtige auf – und dann geraten die drei Detektive sogar selbst unter Verdacht. Hilf den drei Fragezeichen, den Fall zu lösen und den wahren Täter zu finden!
• Klassisches Adventure-Spiel
• Eigens für das Spiel entwickelte Geschichte
• Spannender Fall mit zahlreichen Aufgaben: Sammle die passenden Beweismittel und Indizien und kombiniere sie richtig
• Individuelle Steuerung und eigenes Inventarsystem für jeden der drei Detektive
• Mit vertonten Dialogen von Passagieren und Crew
• Schnellreisefunktion mittels Übersichtskarte
Bitte beachte: Optimiert für Geräte mit einer Grafikauflösung von mindestens 800x480 px.
Fragen, Verbesserungsvorschläge und Featurewünsche?
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Anregungen!
Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitte stelle Deine Fragen nicht in den Rezensionen – an der Stelle fehlt uns die Möglichkeit, Dir zu antworten.
Updates und Neuigkeiten auf www.usm.de oder bei www.facebook.com/USM.Verlag und twitter.com/USM_Info
'Spooky Manor' is a classic point and click mystery adventure game set in a haunted house. Explore the manor, find and use objects, solve puzzles and rid the house of its ghostly inhabitants!
'Spooky Manor' is a fun mystery adventure game suitable for all the family.
+ A classic point & click adventure game.
+ Charming hand-illustrated imagery brings the haunted house to life.
+ Atmospheric sound effects and music.
+ An original and unique storyline - solve the mystery to discover the secret of the mansion.
+ Many items to collect and puzzles to solve.
+ Game auto-saves as you progress.
+ True point and click adventure gameplay - with no hidden object screens.
Note: This game is English language.
Digi-Chain Games on Facebook:
Digi-Chain Games on Twitter:
ARE YOU HOPELESSLY STUCK?:
Due to popular demand a walkthrough video has now been posted on Youtube:
There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFp03nw_yyA&hd=1
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2014 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft - the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEMS PLAYING OR SAVING ? Please make sure that 'Developer options' (inside your device's Settings), are disabled. Specifically the option 'Don't keep activities'.
Also, you can try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.
Dorothy, who fell asleep in the closet while playing Hide and Seek
Coming out of the closet after waking up, she couldn't remember why she was there in the first place.
In order to solve this mystery, Dorothy started to explore the house.
▼ A well-made horror game right on your smartphone!
Solve the mystery using various items and hints.
▼ A simple and easy-to-use interface
Gamers who are sick of tasking RPG games can enjoy this simple game.
▼ various puzzles of Adventure RPG types
The classic style will make you feel the nostalgia of old RPG games.
▼ Regain the memories as you progress through the floors.
Try to solve the mystery as you move up the floors of the transformed house.
개발자 연락처 :
Brave the dangers of the Plain, the Forest, the River, the Cave and the Vulcan. Face Griffins, Wasps, Puffer fishes, Bats, Goblins and the powerful and mysterious bosses of every level.
What are you waiting for? Playing Dragon Tale is simple and fun! Drag your dragon character across the screen to move it and avoid enemy bullets. Hit the enemies to defeat them and collect stars to get points. Use gold to unlock new dragons!
Pick dragons with unique abilities to play with:
• Blaze - This all-round dragon is a good choice for beginners
• Nemo - This dragon is powerful, but doesn’t have many lives
• Bub & Bob - Twin brothers with the best fire rate among all dragons
• Rocky - An earth dragon with a very wide range
• Draco - A black dragon with very powerful fire blasts
• Flora - A fairy dragon that shoots beautiful magic flames
• Spike - This skull dragon shoots a barrage of ghostly fire
• Drake - A die-hard dragon with a huge stock of lives
• Three game modes: normal, hard expert
• Classic shoot’em up arcade gameplay
• Several characters with unique abilities
• Challenging enemies
• Big levels with incredible illustrations
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.