Full version contains no time limit, no ad, no watermark.
If you want to be sure the application works with your device before buying please try free version here on play store: http://goo.gl/JbHKwQ.
Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful app to mirror and record your Android screen and audio in real time !
You can share screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can also broadcast to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
Do not use reviews for reporting issues or if you have questions.
CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app, we would be pleased to provide you any help.
We have no way to help you or contact you through reviews.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions.
Warning: If you use an alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP...) to get better results you are recommended to update your ROM to the last version!
IMPORTANT: /!\ Instructions for unrooted devices /!\
Prior to Android 5.0, if your device is not rooted you will need to use our startup tool to activate screen mirroring.
Download 'ScreenStreamStartService' here: << http://goo.gl/a7wb6S >>
You need to start it only the first time you want to use the application, and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
- no root instructions -> http://goo.gl/pU1C0w
- FAQ -> http://goo.gl/ox0rMH
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
[✔] Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
[✔] Mirroring with web browsers
[✔] Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
[✔] Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
[✔] Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
[✔] Recording to MP4 file
[✔] Camera overlay while you stream or record
[✔] internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
[✔] Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
[✔] Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
[✔] Many settings to optimize performances
[✔] Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs to know who is connected
[✔] Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Would you like to help translate the app in your language ?
You can do it in-app from preferences, or come here: http://transcommu.yasesprox.com/transcommu/Applications/View/186
Please contact us for any issue or request at email@example.com
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.
This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3/S4/S5
. Galaxy Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
. Galaxy Alpha
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy Note 8
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 220.127.116.11, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
Detail steps of media sharing:
1.Click “My nSreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;（not same Wi-Fi ,should be same Home network）
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Deatil steps of Remote Control
1. Click “My nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
Note: you'll need to use your computer to re-install the app every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
Featured on XDA-Developers, Android Police, and AndroidHeadlines!
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES a rooted device! The app will do nothing if you have not already modified your device for superuser access.
• For devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs ONLY; app is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) - take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface - easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi - quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default - browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration - save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions - quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts - launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• "connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi", "view Wi-Fi connections" - required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• "access Bluetooth settings", "pair with Bluetooth devices" - required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• "close other apps" - required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• "run at startup" - required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• "modify system settings" - required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.