Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
• Covers over 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Optimized for tablet screens
• Updated every 5 minutes
• Beautiful interface that mimics Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris
• See the real-time status for any flight
• Instantly narrow results via an exceptional search interface.
• Quickly switch between Departures and Arrivals boards
• Easily share flight info with friends and family
• Answer the question: “I wonder what planes are arriving in Bologna right now?”
Please note that charter flights are not currently listed.
Also by Mobiata: FlightTrack 5
Questions about FlightBoard? Email us at: email@example.com. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 450 airports around the world with over 800 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
Plane Finder has been top rated and top ranking since 2009 and covers most of the world, tracking 12,000+ planes simultaneously.
Search by flight number, place name, airport, airline and aircraft or browse the map.
23 different plane markers are included and airline logos are displayed next to planes for easy identification.
Simply tap a plane to see detailed flight and aircraft information including photographs or tap an airport to see live arrivals and departures boards.
You can even use Augmented Reality (AR) view to identify planes overhead using your device camera.
Custom alerts are unlimited and unlocked via an In App Purchase, so you can take a break from watching the air traffic and let the app notify you when a plane is in the air or nearby.
Powerful and unlimited custom filters are also free to use. You can create, save and name as many filters as you need for quick access to the planes you are interested in.
Add and browse bookmarks to saved locations around the globe to quickly navigate to areas or airports of interest.
If you prefer a list view of planes to the map view, use the sortable List View. You can also rearrange the table columns for ease of use.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more. We have millions of happy users and Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
At a glance our worldwide coverage includes -
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Radar-Box24 has been developed by Aviation Professionals including Airline Pilots. Data comes in real-time from the Aircraft Transponder to your phone using a network of thousands of AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers deployed in over 100 countries.
* * * * * YourAppReport.com says→ "FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY FOR RADAR-BOX24! The best app for flight tracking, period. Amazing real-time flight status data all within a well designed app. Highly Reccomended!"
Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker Features:
* Flight data directly from the aircraft transponder to your phone- Track Flights in Real-Time!
* Designed by Professional Airline Pilots
* SkyView: plane finder feature- simply point your phone to the sky to identify a flight
* Continuous network growth thanks to new Radar-Box receivers being deployed daily all over the world
* Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
* Radar position estimates over remote oceanic areas
* Possibility of saving your favorite locations
* Aircraft photos
* Real-time departure/arrival ticker
* Nearby flights
* Detailed data source information
* Live Flight Status
* Track Airline Flights in real-time today!
How does Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker work?
Every Radar-Box receiver is designed to share real-time flight data to AirNav Systems servers. Data comes from thousands receivers located all over the world and is processed on AirNav Systems central servers at an amazing rate of over 20 million messages per day. This data is then used in several aviation solutions (airlines, airports and airspace companies), but also aviation enthusiasts. Radar-Box24 allows you to access this data in web browsers and mobile solutions/apps.
Data comes in real-time from Radar-Box and other mode-s receivers from all over the world.
US data data comes not only from ADS-B receivers but also from a direct link to FAA radar stations.
90% of Europe is covered in addition to hundreds of locations in other continents.
You can add coverage in your area. Please check http://www.radarbox24.com/#addcoverage
Be in contact with RadarBox24.
More on AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox
* * * * Get Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker and track flights in real-time today for FREE! * * * *
Using touch to pan and zoom, you can fly your own way around the skies.
Look up, down, head on, move around - however you like – the choice is yours!
Or why not jump on board a plane using 3D Fly Me to see the surrounding live air traffic against beautiful skies and ground terrain.
All of this is happening in real time!
So – how does it work? Plane Finder 3D is supported by our global ADS-B data network tracking over 12,000 aircraft around the world - all in real time! This data is delivered to you over the internet.
Our powerful 3D engine and simple controls enable you to fly amongst this real-time air traffic!
We will be updating new areas all of the time - currently Plane Finder 3D includes - London, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Sydney, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Melbourne, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Taipei, Seoul, Orlando, Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow, Mexico City, Istanbul, Prague, Dallas, Seattle, Toronto, Honolulu, Nice and Warsaw.
Some of the highlights of Plane Finder 3D are:
• Stunning real time data
• Powerful 3D engine and simple controls
• Beautiful terrain and sky detail
• Smooth contrails
• Flight numbers and flight routes
• Airline logos and callsigns
• Sharing – via Twitter (Cool for holiday photos!!)
Our Plane Finder apps have been a highly rated and top ranking since 2009. We are proud to have been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder apps are regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to, and reply to, feedback.
Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS-B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time.
This information is displayed with the built-in browser and can be obtained by stating the name of a country, region or place. The database contains all continents of the world and many countries.
Similarly, traffic information can be obtained and where possible the contents of a traffic web page will be read aloud.
In addition, you can use the amazing Flight Radar function via the built-in browser for a selected number of locations. Thus you can " live" track aircraft movements.
Weather & Traffic also gives an idea of how our great "BRAINZ" software operates. BRAINZ is a Personal Assistant with more than 1250 similar features as provided by Weather & Traffic.
If you prefer not to use voice recognition you can also select each function manually from the elaborate menu.
The PRO version offers many more weather maps, weather satellite images (loops) and traffic information for more countries. It also offers a number of special features:
For most large towns and cities in the UK you can ask what the weather is.
For example: "Weather London".
For each motorway in the UK you can ask what the (congestion) situation is.
For example: "Is there congestion on the M25".
An elaborate Menu is also present (button top left). As soon as you touch this button a screen will appear with three lists. Using these lists is easy:
1. First select the continent (e.g. Europe) or select one of the special functions.
2. Next select the region or country from the second list (e.g. England).
3. Various choices will now appear in the third list. By touching one of the three tabs you can switch from Weather to Traffic to Flight Radar functions for the chosen country or region.
4. Finally touch a row in this third list to view the relevant information (e.g. Weather England Clouds).
Make sure that you have an English TTS (text-to-speech) engine installed on your Android. Google voices are good but you can buy better voices from brands like SVox, Acapela, Cereproc and Ivona in the Play store.
There are also free voices available by Espeak, but they do sound a bit robotic.
A powerful feature of "Weather & Traffic" is that the voice only reads the relevant parts of visited webpages. All other "ballast" like advertisements, pictures etc. are filtered away.
Note-1: Make sure that you always install the most recent version of "Weather & Traffic" because this app uses many sources on the Internet that change frequently.
Note-2: Say "Shop" and you will be directly guided to our shop in the Google Play store.
We wish you lots of pleasure with this software!
*Map and Radar View
*Send location to another phone
*Notes and Photos for location
*Shake to save
*Save location manually
car locator finder