You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Nymgo is a great dialer app to call India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Save money on roaming fees and international call costs without sacrificing on the voice quality while traveling.
(available on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.8 ¢/min
Call France from 0.7 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 0.9 ¢/min
Call USA for 0.55 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.0 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia for 11 ¢/min
Call Egypt for 5 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
Our team is always ready to help on firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Check our Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
Experience superior call quality at affordable rates. Talk more with our special calling plans (for India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) or simply recharge credits to call anywhere in the world. Send photos, videos, voice messages, contacts or your location and stay connected with your friends all the time.
Special Introductory Offer: Register and get free talk-time worth 15 cents to any land line and mobile number
* Superior call quality - Say goodbye to pixelated faces and garbled voices. Make crystal clear audio calls & high quality video calls to anywhere in the world.
* FREE audio/video app-to-app calling - Call and share your best moments with those who matter. Make real-time audio & video calls to your airtel talk friends worldwide, for free!
* Calling to any number at low rates - Why should staying in touch with your loved ones burn a hole in your pocket? Now talk non-stop to your friends around the world, at really low rates.
* Free instant messaging - Got a really long list of friends? Now send and receive unlimited messages with text, photos, videos and more with your airtel talk friends for free!
* SMSOut to any number - Wish to go the old way or just can't connect with your friend? Simply send him or her an SMS from the app at nominal rates!
* Multi-party conferencing – With this app, making a conference call is super easy! Forget passcodes or dial-in numbers, just touch a button and connect over an audio or video call!
* File sharing - Share your world with your dear ones. airtel talk lets you share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts and location easily with your airtel talk friends.
* Voice Message chat - No time to write a message? Simply record your voice and connect instantly with your friends with airtel talk's voice message chat.
* Multi-device access – The app is designed to work seamlessly on every device. While you chat with your friends from your smartphone on the move, your calls and messages are automatically synchronised between your devices in real time.
To know more about airtel talk, visit - airtel.com/airteltalk
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Try using JustVoip and experience superior quality for the lowest rates. We keep our prices consistently low and our quality high.
Calling family and friends overseas has never been cheaper. Now you can use your smartphone to take advantage of our cheap rates anywhere, anytime.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
For all VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other WOW Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why WOW Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between WOW Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With WOW Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. WOW Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep WOW Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from WOW Mobile in order to use this software. Don't have WOW Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.WOWMobileasia.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using WOW Mobile.
3. To recharge your WOW Mobile talktime, pls go to http://WOWMobileaisa.com/
The OneSim VoIP app does not require the OneSimCard international SIM card to be installed in the phone. The app will not work with a 3G Data connection made through a OneSimCard international SIM card in order to avoid high data usage charges on your OneSimCard account. OneSim VoIP will work only with a 3G Data connection made with a SIM card from another company or when connected through a Wi-Fi network.
Initial settings for the app are available in the “My SIM Cards” menu of your OneSimCard.com online account. When in the My SIM Cards menu, select the SIM if there is more than one on your account and then click on the Create VoIP Account link. This will create a OneSim VoIP account and provide you with a link to the settings information for your phone.
Important: Connection quality of the calls made using OneSim VoIP option over Wi-Fi or 3G will only be as good as the quality of the Data connection. Please be advised that in most cases this kind of connection quality is inferior to the connection quality made through the OneSimCard international SIM card cell roaming network.
If you like the app, please purchase the donate version!
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
Mit der einstellbaren Rufnummernanzeige können Sie selber entscheiden, welche Ihrer Nummern bei einem Telefonat angezeigt werden.
Anrufe können Sie direkt über Ihre gespeicherten Telefon-Kontakte aufbauen. Auf Wunsch erhalten Sie eine echte Ortsrufnummer oder portieren eine bestehende Rufnummer kostenlos zu easybell. So sind Sie auch unterwegs „for free“ unter ihrer Büro- oder Privatrufnummer erreichbar, z.B im Urlaub oder im Café.
Ihr Android Telefon wird zum mobilen Festnetz-Anschluss, egal wo Sie sich gerade aufhalten und das sowohl für ein- als auch für ausgehende Gespräche. Ihr altes (DECT) Schnurlos-Telefon können Sie nun einmotten. Im Ausland können sie mit easybell VoIP immer günstig nach Deutschland telefonieren.
Auch im Mobilfunk profitieren sie nun von günstigen VoIP Tarifen auf Call by Call Niveau. Damit ist easybell VoIP die ideale Ergänzung zu Ihrem Mobilfunkvertrag.
Die easybell VoiP Features:
• Telefonanlage Online – konfigurieren Sie ihren VoIP Telefonanschluss direkt im Netz
• für den mobilen Einsatz optimierte VOIP Technologie, hierdurch exzellente Gesprächsqualität ähnlich ISDN ohne „1way Audio“
• Festnetznummer für 100% der deutschen Ortsnetze
• Telefon-Kontakte direkt aus der App heraus nutzen
• Anruflisten in Echtzeit
• weltweit nutzbar bei vorhandener Breitbandverbindung über UMTS, WLAN oder LTE
• Rechnungsstellung Postpaid
• flexible Rufnummernanzeige: Bestimmen Sie, welche Ihrer Rufnummern Ihrem Gesprächspartner angezeigt wird
• SMS-Mitteilung bei einer neuen Nachricht auf Ihrem kostenlosen Anrufbeantworter
• Fax2Mail gratis
Die kostenlose VoIP App funktioniert mit jedem easybell VOIP Tarif:
• Für monatlich günstige 4,99 EUR erhalten Sie eine Deutschlandflat.
• Für 2,99 erhalten Sie 500 Freiminuten im Monat
• Oder nutzen Sie die VoIP App mit dem Komplettanschluss inklusive Highspeed DSL für 21,95 EUR/Monat.
• Ohne Grundgebühren und zu Call-by-Call Preisen telefonieren Sie mit 010 010 VoIP, z.B. ab 3,9 ct/min in den deutschen Mobilfunk.
Genauso günstig sind Anrufe ins Ausland:
• immer 2,9 ct/min ins Mobil- oder Festnetz folgender Länder (Auswahl):
China, Indien, USA, Singapur, Kanada, Hongkong
• immer 2,9 ct/min ins Festnetz und 9,8 ct/min ins Mobilnetz folgender Länder (Auswahl):
Belgien, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Irland, Israel, Italien, Japan, Kroatien, Lettland, Liechtenstein, Litauen, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Norwegen, Österreich, Polen, Schweden, Spanien, Taiwan, Türkei, Ukraine, Ungarn
Voraussetzung für VoIP ist eine vorhandene Datenverbindung, z.B. über WLAN, UMTS oder LTE. Einige Mobilfunkprovider sperren ihre UMTS- und LTE-Netze für VOIP-Lösungen, z.B. funktionieren VOIP Telefonate nicht mit Standardverträgen der Deutschen Telekom.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass Notrufe mit dieser App nur innerhalb Deutschlands möglich sind. Bitte nutzen Sie diese App daher nur innerhalb Deutschlands als Standard Dialer.
Please Consider, that using this app as standard dialer may interfere with emergency calls outside of germany.
This app is released under the GNU General Public License v3.0 and based on the CSIP Simple Client by Regis Montoya
Main Features :-
Crystal clear Voice.
Real time Balance Display
Simple and Friendly Interface.
Fast Call History.
Address book integration.
And many more ...