Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
NOTE: The free download of this app allows you to configure the app, test to see that your camera app is supported, and allow your photos and videos to sync for up to three days. After that, any new photos and videos will still be queued, but they will not be synced until the upgrade (US$0.99) is purchased. You may uninstall and re-install the app if you need more time to configure and test the app. However, uninstalling the app clears all configuration information, and it clears the list of queued photos and videos that had not yet been synced. Of course, those items will not be deleted, but clearing the queue means that even after re-installing the app, those photos and videos will not be synced to your PC.
REASONS TO USE PHOTOSYNC
Back up your photos and videos to your home PC without having to remember to do so.
* Never leave the house with a phone filled to capacity with pictures and videos and no ability to take new pictures.
* No need to use cloud storage services which either:
- limit your disk space
- reduce your picture and video resolution
- charge a monthly fee for extra storage
* Cloud storage services also:
- require you to periodically clear out your limited space before you fill your quota
- do not provide a direct transfer from your device to your home PC, potentially giving the opportunity for certain powerful entities to violate your privacy
- typically cost more in a month than the price of the PhotoSync app upgrade.
* Works great when you sync your photos into a location on your PC that's being backed up.
* Sync photos and videos to your PC when you are on the same network.
* Optionally delete photos and videos after syncing with three different delete options.
* Any PC that can create SMB, or Windows-style, file shares. Most major operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, support creating Windows-style shares.
* Android 4.0 or greater.
* A camera app that broadcasts the android.hardware.action.NEW_PICTURE and android.hardware.action.NEW_VIDEO system message when a new picture or video is taken. See the Camera Compatibility page on our web site for details.
After install, to enable the sync, go to System Settings>Accounts & Sync>Your account and tick "Sync Contact Photos". You should then see a notification that asks you to allow the app to access your Picasaweb account. From now on, every eight hours your contact photos are synced.
For folks who are used to assigning contact photos through Picasa software on PC or through browser, you can upload a perfectly square photo up to 1500x1500 pixels in JPEG format to the mentioned album with a caption of the name of your contact. On the next sync, it will be automatically assigned to your contact on the phone.
I'd love to help anyone who has issues with the app. However you need to email me for that as I can't get back to you through the comments on this site.
This app is free software. Free as in freedom, not free chips. The source code of this app is released under GPLv3 and can be downloaded from https://github.com/oxplot/contactphotosync
NOTE TO USERS WITH ROOT ACCESS: the max. resolution that android allows is 720x720 and 75% JPEG quality. Hardly impressive if you ask me. You as a root user can use the bundled UI to assign photos up to 1500x1500 pixels with 95% JPEG quality. Be warned though, the root functionality is very unstable and you may encounter strange behavior. If you deny root access to the app, it will operate as usual.
Let "Private Box" help you!
When your "Private Box" is set, then all your private photos and videos that you do not want to share won't be found by others by all means.
It's different from locking the files, therefore, it's impossible for anyone to find out that they exist! Your precious files will be protected completely.
■Default Password is "12345".
■After logging in, you can change the password through menu.
■Note: Your files of images and videos will not be lost even if you uninstalled this app. However,just in case, please remember to move them back to their original location before you uninstall.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email us at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you use. We are trying our best to solve the problems of our products and services to further it. Thank you for your support
Box Radar currently works with Atlas Quest and LbNA.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Note: Helium is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Helium will not work on those Androids. You can download Helium manually here:
If you find that Helium *does* work on your Motorola Android, please notify me.
Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 14 widgets for nearly all features
- callthrough and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps and Simple Router Configuration"
The new wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
More requirements: http://www.boxtogo.de/systemvoraussetzungen.php
For using the callthrough feature for free mobile calls to your house line, the FRITZ!Box needs two lines, like e.g. ISDN or Analog plus VoIP. In addition your phone contract must include free on-net calls and free calls to your fixed line.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If your mobile phone can not play back these wav files directly, I recommend the app "WavPlayer".
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Security alert for all users of FRITZ!Box and BoxToGo:
The simplest way to sync your contacts with high resolution Facebook profile pictures and images! Completely free!
This app will download your friends profile pictures and set them to your local phone contacts.
3 easy steps:
1. Connect with Facebook
2. Select which pictures should be synced (if possible, pictures will have been automatically matched)
3. Press "Sync Pictures"
And watch the pictures sync!
Soruce can be found here: https://github.com/heinrisch/Contact-Picture-Sync
This app uses:
This app will download and apply the highest possible resolution picture to your contacts. The final contact picture resolution is determined by the picture that the Facebook users supplies and the restrictions in Android. If the pictures displayed during syncing look better than the resolution in the contacts, it's because of the limitation in Android.
If you are having trouble with this app, for example, if it's not syncing all contacts, please send me an mail and I will try to fix the problem.
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
+ Free Advance Clock Widget: This widget able you to choose 3 different type of beautiful clock display, each type included digital, analog and multi-display clock with advance setting for example: display time or not, display or not display the name of the country that the time widget is adjust on.
App Guide for Tools:
1. Current time and date, able you to see current local time in cities worldwide (world clock) also offline showing Solar and Lunar date based on western Gregorian calendar.
2. Time Zone converter, can converts time instantly as you choose the country in both directions. For example convert your home time to any chosen country all over the world.
3. Date converter tool, can convert between western Gregorian dates Lunar or Solar date for thousand years before and after.
4. Travel distance calculator, able you to calculate distances and also flight time duration between all cities over the world, only with a single click.
5. Dialing codes tool, display all worldwide cities telephone code.
6. Countries pemmican tool, provide useful information on geography, currency, city dialing code, population, capital, flag, area and more, for more than 230 countries.
7. In city information tool, just type city name and then it shows you the information like area , location , population , site seeing , dialing codes for each chosen city. (only available in pro package)
1. Offline access to all tools.
2. Three beautiful widget design for your home screen with advance feature.
3. Can install and run on every android devices (2.1 and up)
4. Choose your default country and use it in all tools.
5. Easy Access to all tools' countries list with their flag.
6. Can use 8 common languages even for countries and cities name.
7. 12 and 24-hour format for default usage.
8. Dialing codes for telephone and mobile.
9. Use international or chosen language names for countries and cities.
10. Convert between western Gregorian dates and Lunar or Solar date for thousand years before or after.
11. Convert countries' time zone in one click.
12. Calculate travel distance and time between near 10 thousand cities.
13. All countries current time and western Gregorian, Lunar or Solar date.
14. Display all countries and cities pemmican separately.
keywords: current time and date , world time , today date , time zone converter , date converter , countries information , area code , clock widget , android widget , dialing codes , population , currency , travel distance
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our FAQ first ( http://goo.gl/0HaF5 )
NOTE: As with any emulator, this application needs plenty of free memory to run. Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS Emulator for Android
★ NEW! 3dfx Glide Support
★ NEW! Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ NEW! Support for playing many Windows games!
★ NEW! Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ NEW! MIDI Sound Emulation
★ NEW! IPX Networking Support
★ NEW! Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ NEW! Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize Dos Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and Jelly Bean (JB) support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. I am a newbie, help!
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
*New: Mobile monitor to remotely monitor call, msg and app installs on a phone, great for parental control. Fake app name and icon. Check user's manual for details.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
Try this App risk free. If it doesn't work on your phone and we can't fix it, we'll refund you, no time limit.
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
1) Background service keeps your files up to date at all times.
2) Set max file sizes for wifi and mobile networks to save bandwidth.
3) Select which folders on your cloud storage you'd like to sync.
4) Automatically adds any media files directly to your library. Play your songs the moment they finish downloading!
There is also ongoing development to add support for
1) More services! Support for Microsoft Skydrive, Google Storage and Apple iCloud is already being developed.
2) Two way syncing to upload your files back to your cloud.
Have a suggestion, complaint or compliment? Simply visit https://netortech.fogbugz.com/ and submit a New Case. (No registration required.)
More from developer
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to Google Drive!
- See the progress of current upload
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded
- Remove any file from upload list
- Choose name of backup folder
- Upload only when the device is charging
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
Google Drive is a cloud file storage service provided by Google™.
Read more about Google Drive on http://www.google.com/drive/about.html
KW: Google Drive, Drive sync, Drive backup, media sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, instant upload, camera upload, camera uploads, dropbox, autosync, synchronization, camera, automatic backup, automatic uploader