The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
JetDraw is an easy to use drawing application well-suited for basic sketching or quick handwritten notes.
* Use two fingers to zoom and pan
* Expand the canvas when you need more room (double tap outside edge of drawing)
* Double tap corners of screen for quick access to common actions.
* Use volume keys for undo/redo
* Open and edit files on SD card
* View thumbnails as a grid or list
* When viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
Be aware that very large drawings will open slowly and may cause out-of-memory errors. Not tested on tablets (yet).
Permissions: write to SD card. Drawings are stored in /sdcard/jetdraw by default.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
PRO version available! Right now it's more of a donationware. Support touchqode by buying the paid version - search market for "touchqode pro". More info: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard
We are sorry about the troubles with our license. We do not intent to, neither want to acquire the ownership of your work. We have updated the license according to feedback. Please talk directly to me about your concerns with the license at email@example.com .
It is supoorted pdf export and
If your device has digitiger stylus like Galaxy Note, it is also supported palm rejection.
* You can create a drawing by hand-writing on tablets.
* You can export drawing as PDF.
* Suported these operations , draw, erase, undo,redo, zoom and shift in drawing screen.
* You can use 8 colors in drawing screen.
* Supported 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10 in file-finder screen
* Supported drag operation so that you can change file location in file-finder screen.
* Test on GALAXY Note.
If you have any comments,suggestions , please send a message by Twitter www.twitter.com/mindboard.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Edit and run Python script & Python syntax highlight
* Edit and run Lua script (Need install QLua) & Lua syntax highlight
* Edit and run Shell script
* Preview HTML with built-in HTML browser
* Search by keyword, code snippets, code share
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ NOTE ]
This is the free version, it contains the AD, You can buy the pro version to remove ad and get unlimited function.
1. Support 10 files convert per day (approximate)
2. Support 25 files convert per day for registered user of CloudConvert.org
3. Easy to create and manage convert task
4. Convert batch file (Support multiple input)
5. Simple interface
6. Easy to share convert file
7. Clean material design on Android L
8. Convenience Overflow menu
Happy convert and don't forget to give your feedback to help us improve our service.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
It is simple, clean, neatly organized, lightweight, yet powerful word processor designed for both tablets and phones.
Please note that this is free version and has the following constraints
- Number of notes are constrained to three
- Does not support export feature
- Only allowed to view txt files.
Work with smooth scrolling pages with font, keyboard, and many other options!
EXPORT AND SHARE SEAMLESSLY
The app supports browser for My notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box - copy and paste among storages seamlessly.
Almost every edit options can be changed in the editor – no switching back and forth to settings screen. For fast navigation and operation, on-screen toolbars are provided.
Organize documents in your own way. Make different styles of folders and move your notes, or you can make copy of your notes.
SECURE YOUR DATA
The app offers backup and restore feature. Use password protection to keep your note safe.
Some of the xWriter features include:
1) Browse and edit from My Notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box
2) Folder - create unlimited depth of folders, you can delete/rename folders and move notes to folder
3) Folder style - 9 different folder styles to choose from
4) Search notes - search your notes in specific folder
5) Share document
6) Export as txt or pdf
7) PDF export options - page size(A4, A3, etc), page margins (narrow, wide, etc), print page number, text color, background color, password encryption and more
1) Fast touch interaction through its own gesture engine
2) Toolbar for save, select all, cut, copy, paste, undo/redo, page up/down/begin/end, and page next/prev/first/last
3) Unique background, font, text size, page margin, and line spacing settings for each note
4) 10+ different note styles to choose from
5) Pages - add pages to your note and flip pages by swipe gesture or toolbar buttons
6) Page thumbnail view and manipulation - insert/delete/merge/add pages
7) undo & redo
8) Text search - search for characters up/down with case sensitive search option
9) Fonts – in addition to sans serif, monospace, and serif, it supports arial, courier, times, georgia, and verdana only if installed in your device
10) Keyboard - capitalize all/sentence/word options, and enable suggestions
11) Auto save - choose to save automatically or not
12) Word Count
13) Text selection (double tap or long press to select a word)
14) Insert page, delete page, insert page break, merge pages
It’s is compatible with android devices with version 2.2+ including tablets and phones such as Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Asus Transformer, Acer Picasso, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Optimus G Pro, etc.
It has been designed while having a user at university or in a company in mind, for instance a student who is using it to digitize notes or a businessman who is using it for collecting and organizing receipts.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows efficient scanning
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* single page and sequential multiple page scanning
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Scanning requires a camera app to be installed; notebook and folder import, and notebooks board restore require a file manager app to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
On March 17, 2015, "Share Apps" officially changed its name to "ShareCloud". With new name, it could do more than sharing apps now, the new version supports to share other files（Music,Video,Image,Document... ）. Our product will add "cloud" in near future. Thank you for support and love!
ShareCloud really share app, music, video, image, file, anything with your friends by 1-Click .
ShareCloud will share you files by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
ShareCloud show your files with a list, you can share anything to your friends!
This is a great way if you are looking for sharing files,Get this .
When you discover a best apps/music/image/video/document..., You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,ShareCloud will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by 1-Click, What' more,you can share multiple files at one time.
Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Support Share: app, music, video, image, document...
* Instant search
Please email(email@example.com) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Supported programming languages are C, C++, C#, Java, HTML and Objective C, with more languages and more intelligent prediction coming up soon.
This app is still at a very early alpha stage. Treat it as a starting point and let your suggestions grow this into a full-fledged coding utility.
Be aware that comments in Android Market cannot be responded to, and it is better to send feedback to the email address listed in the help file.
(For those who have not installed alternative Android keyboards before)
After installing this app, go to Settings -> Language & keyboard and activate CodeWhisk. Then, set the current input method to CodeWhisk. For Android 2.3 and below, this is done by long-pressing any text field. For Android 3.0 and above, this can be done in Settings -> Language & input -> Current input method. Remember to enable motion gestures in CodeWhisk settings for them to work.