The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
JetDraw is an easy to use drawing application well-suited for basic sketching or quick handwritten notes.
* Use two fingers to zoom and pan
* Expand the canvas when you need more room (double tap outside edge of drawing)
* Double tap corners of screen for quick access to common actions.
* Use volume keys for undo/redo
* Open and edit files on SD card
* View thumbnails as a grid or list
* When viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
Be aware that very large drawings will open slowly and may cause out-of-memory errors. Not tested on tablets (yet).
Permissions: write to SD card. Drawings are stored in /sdcard/jetdraw by default.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find the keyboard shortcuts for common commands, look in the menus. To complete an action, press the hotkey indicated.
I am sure your work will be improved much after using these keyboard shortcuts.
NOTE: I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users. If you find any problems, please mail me at email@example.com instead of giving bad feedback. Thank you.
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
On March 17, 2015, "Share Apps" officially changed its name to "ShareCloud".
With new name, it could do more than sharing apps now, the new version supports to share other files（Music,Video,Image,Document... ）. Our Apps will add "cloud" feature in near future. Thank you for support and advise!
ShareCloud share apps, musics, videos, images, files with your friends by 1-Click .
ShareCloud will share those files by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
ShareCloud show all of your files with a list, you can share anything to your friends!
This is a great way if you are looking for sharing apps ,a great video, sound music,Get this .
When you discover a best apps,music,image,video,document..., You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,ShareCloud will solve this problems. Just find the file and share it by 1-Click.
What' more,you can share multiple files at one time.
[✔] Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic.
[✔] NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
[✔] The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
[✔] More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Support Share: app, music, video, image, document...
* Instant search
Please email(email@example.com) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Word documents look better than ever on your Android devices. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For example, you might read an article in RSS reader and want to share it with your buddy through chat app. But most of chat apps do not accept shared texts. Now you can share an article URL with Ctrl+C, copy it to clipboard and then paste into chat.
Other typical use-cases for this are:
* You want to tell your GTalk friend about awesome app in Play Market.
* You want to tell that friend about some place in Foursquare.
* You want to open current web page in other browser.
You can paste data into any app with text inputs, like chats, contacts, calendar, simply anywhere!
1. Copy everything. This option tells Ctrl+C to copy both description and main text as a single clipboard entry. For example, when you share current page in Browser page's title is put into description and URL into main text.
2. Do not copy description. Most of the times you won't need description, so you can only copy what's important.
3. Autocopy without openning the app. This option tells Ctrl+C to instantly copy any shared data without openning main interface.
4. Close on copy. This option enabled will close Ctrl+C UI when pressing Copy button.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Upgrade to Quoda Premium with 55% off, ends soon!
Quoda is a sophisticated yet easy to use source code editor or IDE, much like Notepad++, Textmate or Sublime Text, with integrated support for SFTP/FTP(S) servers and cloud storage (Dropbox and Google Drive). Here are some of the best features:
• Syntax highlighting with themes
• Cross-session editing
• Snippets* with tabstops and variables
• Extended keyboard
• Find and replace with regex and case (in)sensitivity
• SFTP/FTP(S) integration*
• Dropbox/Google Drive integration*
• Google Apps Script support
• Live HTML/Markdown Preview* (Tablets)
Other features include downloading URL source code, auto-encoding detection, brace matching, auto-indentation, line bookmarking, colour picker, HTML formatting, and even more - many of these unmatched by other Android IDEs or text editors!
Quoda is continuously being updated with new features. The following are planned to be released soon: GIT support, Box and OneDrive integration, custom themes, import FTP server data from FileZilla, code-completion for all programming languages and more!
* These features require an upgrade to Quoda Premium for only $5.00/£3.60/€4.50.
Quoda has had much focus put into its user experience, so it is an easy to use, fast, responsive and very reliable IDE. Despite its large array of features, it is made as intuitive as possible, so you can develop as productively as possible and focus on the source code.
If you want to code productively away from your PC, Quoda is a must have, allowing you to carry a text editor and IDE like Notepad++, Textmate or Sublime Text in your pocket to code when on the move!
More info: http://www.getquoda.com
Email: email@example.com. Feedback, bug reports, and suggestions welcome!
Supported programming languages are C, C++, C#, Java, HTML and Objective C, with more languages and more intelligent prediction coming up soon.
This app is still at a very early alpha stage. Treat it as a starting point and let your suggestions grow this into a full-fledged coding utility.
Be aware that comments in Android Market cannot be responded to, and it is better to send feedback to the email address listed in the help file.
(For those who have not installed alternative Android keyboards before)
After installing this app, go to Settings -> Language & keyboard and activate CodeWhisk. Then, set the current input method to CodeWhisk. For Android 2.3 and below, this is done by long-pressing any text field. For Android 3.0 and above, this can be done in Settings -> Language & input -> Current input method. Remember to enable motion gestures in CodeWhisk settings for them to work.