Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.3:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
• a virtualizer to give you an audio live concert feeling in just one clic.
• and an equalizer to adjust bass and trebles frequencies of all your favorite songs.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can emphasize either bass or treble sounds with the equalizer or just use the bass boost slider to amplify bass volume easily."
✓ a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
✓ the Dooper Virtualizer: Dooper will transform your sound giving it more depth and echo and make you feel like you’re at a concert.
✓ the Wave Equalizer: Play with your music frequencies thanks to this equalizer. Adjust both bass and trebles as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience.
✓ A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
✓ Media volume control
✓ Widget available for the three effects (bass boost, virtualizer and equalizer)
✓ Can run in background
Bass Booster - Music Equalizer - Sound Volume Boost
More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
The most user friendly way to AirPlay on Android, trusted by millions.
Stream music from your Android phone or tablet to wireless speakers and Apple TV:
♬ AirPlay music from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha.
♬ AirPlay music to Apple TV (black model) and AirPort Express.
Stream videos (mp4 format) to Apple TV.
MagicPlay: AirPlay for Android is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Player, unlocking AirPlay music and video support. It will NOT work without the free doubleTwist Player so please download it after you install this app. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro or AirSync you do not need to buy this app as the functionality is already automatically unlocked for you.
Bonus: this package also adds AirPlay support to the Google Play Music app on rooted devices. See our blog for more details (http://blog.doubletwist.com/2014/04/22/airplay-support-for-google-play-music/). Note that this particular feature does not require doubleTwist Player to be installed.
NOTE: For streaming to Apple TV, confirm you've disabled Device Verification under Settings > AirPlay > Security > Require Device Verification on your Apple device. This setting exists on firmware version 6.1 or higher. If you have an older firmware, don't worry about it.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions on our public Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help on how to AirPlay? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/
Time to pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay on Android!
doubleTwist has been described by the New York Times as the "iTunes for Android".
AirPlay and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Listen to your music with SoundSeeder and connect additional devices as wireless speakers.
All devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi Room audio system)
• Connect your phones via Wi-Fi direct or start the portable hotspot to share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 4900+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• YouTube support via semperVidLinks
• Speaker Application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Like Samsung Group Play - Share Music™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two speakers for up to 15 minutes as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
email@example.com or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
You now probably use ① the SONOS app to control your SONOS systems while at home.
On the road, you use ② one of the widely available radio apps to stream radio stations,
and you use ③ the Spotify app to stream tunes.
Why bother about three different apps? Each with different ways to browse, search, and favorit your music?
SPOTTY combines these three apps: One app to stream all your music - at home and on the road.
• Play your music and have access to artist and album information. Have instant access to all main features: Search, Favorits, Queue.
• You can search for (Spotify) playlists, albums, tracks, artists, radio stations and shows. Search the internet as well, provided by the powerfull built-in Google search engine. For artists, you can enjoy popular footage and read elaborate historic information. You can browse their albums, read album information and use shortcuts to the most popular tracks.
• You can bookmark your favorit playlists, albums, artists, radio stations and shows. Store your favorits safely in the cloud to use them on your other smartphones and tablets as well.
Simply use Spotty on your smartphone or tablet to stream your music. Or stream to your Bluetooth connected speakers. Take your music offline to enjoy it when you are out without the need for internet connectivity and without any data costs.
Use Spotty on your smartphone or tablet to stream music to any SONOS system. Place your smartphone or tablet on your dresser or on the wall. It will automatically turn on and show what is playing. It will turn off when playback stops.
• SPOTTY CONNECT.
With "Spotty Connect", you can use an other smartphone or tablet to connect to your home stereo and control it remotely. Comparable with "Spotify Connect / Gramofon" from Spotify and "SONOS Connect" from SONOS... except that this is for free!
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Multiroom System is a set of wireless speakers which allows you to listen music in different rooms of your home.
It is made with a master speaker which connects to your smartphone or tablet or computer via Bluetooth. The master speaker receives the music sent from your device and then streams the music to the satellite speakers (up to 4).
The satellite is connected wireless to the master speaker. You simply need to connect the satellite speakers to the AC plug and they will automatically connect to the master. You can place them wherever you like!
Thanks to Multiroom System, you can stream music from any device using any application, from the Internet or from your music library.
The range is up to 15 meters.
Once the Multiroom System is installed in your home, you will be able to enjoy wireless music in the rooms of your choice.
The full set of 5 wireless speakers delivers more than enough to vibe your house!
The Multiroom System can fit any style. It is available in different colors, in order to perfectly match your interior.
This app will automatically find all ONEs in the same network for simple one-click connectivity.
The following features are supported at the moment:
- Browse and play music from the built-in hard drive and playlists
- Browse and play music directly from the Albums cover
- Edit the metadata of your music. At the moment, the possibility to change the album cover is not supported.
- Search music via the SEARCH MASK (local HDD only)
- Sort your music by Artist, or Album, or Release date, etc.
- Playback control (play/pause, skip, volume etc.). Volume keys on smartphone are not supported at the moment. To adjust volume, access the main play screen and drag volume bar on the left side.
- Browse and play music from UPnP sources that are linked to Olive ONE
- Playback control from UPnP sources (play/pause, skip, volume etc.).
- Browse, play and add internet radio stations
- Create and modify playlists
IMPORTANT: This app only works in combination with the Olive ONE.
Please make sure that your ONE is in the same network as your mobile device.
Changes on the version 1.25.7:
- Added a manual entry mask for the IP address
- Fixed some bugs on the keyboard
- Added the automatic Refresh on the Sources View
- Changed the behaviour when clicking the Settings button (four square button)
Changes on the previous version 1.27.3:
- Added support for Android version 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Inserted feature to remember the IP address typed into the IP mask (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1618, #1769, #1580, and #2082)
- Fixed issue affecting the "Various Artists Album” Playlist (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1798 and #2138)
- Resolved issue concerning display of artwork (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1225 and #1082)
- Added possibility to edit the Release Date field in Edit Metadata View (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1754)
- Added scroll bar to the columns in the Browse View, Folder View and Playlist View
- Added scroll bar in the album cover view
- Added zoom-effect for selected letter in alphabet jump
- Playback of music now starts with a single tap
- Added PLAY button to the music popup
- Adapted handling of Metadata editing, Internet Radio favorites, UPnP view and Launch bar to be identical with ONE GUI. Known issue for metadata editing: possibility to change the album cover is not supported yet.
- Added Qwerty keyboard options for accented characters
- Added feature to rearrange tracks in Playlist
- Inserted a Refresh button on Sources View
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
• True multi-room audio - play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room
• Legendary Denon audio quality
• Quick and easy setup
• Utilizes your existing home wireless network
• Play from online music services, music stored on your mobile device, USB, analog inputs, computers, NAS drives.
• Supports multiple users and multiple music service accounts
• Industry-leading microsecond audio synchronization between speakers
• Modern audio DSP optimization
Anywhere Sounds Amazing!
Learn more at HEOSbyDenon.com
For current availability of online music services in your location, please visit: www.HEOSbyDenon.com/music
Pure Music is Pure’s on demand music service, which allows unlimited music streaming from one of the biggest cloud-based catalogues covering almost every conceivable artist and genre for a monthly subscription.
Music discovery is made easy with a clean new design and a new ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations. Pure Connect also features content from Audioboo's ‘In Their Own Words’, which allows musicians, authors and comedians to connect with their audience via the spoken word.
The new Pure Stream feature lets you stream music stored on your device to any compatible Pure product. You can also use it to stream Pure Music, live radio, on-demand programmes, podcasts and ambient sounds, and enjoy them all wirelessly in a single or multiroom environment on Pure ‘Jongo’ products.
• Listen to millions of tracks via the Pure Music subscription service
• Enjoy over 20,000 internet radio stations
• Choose from over 8,000 on-demand radio shows and podcasts
• Stream local music, Pure Music, internet radio stations, radio shows, podcasts and ambient sounds to compatible Pure products such as the Jongo S3, Sensia 200D Connect and One Flow
• Select from a library of evocative ambient sounds
• Browse your ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations
• Search by station, language, country or genre
• Save unlimited favourites (requires free registration)
• Listen to ‘In Their Own Words’ Audioboos from musicians, authors and comedians
• Facebook and Twitter integration
• Supports MP3, AAC, WMA and Real streams
• Supports HTTP, SHOUTcast, RTSP and MMSH protocols
• Supported playlist formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, SMIL
Follow Pure on Facebook at http:www.facebook.com/PURE
The "Hi-Fi over Wi-Fi" listening experience is just a touch away, thanks to this handy app. Choose a speaker, choose a song, and your favorite tunes are streaming all through the house. Enjoy advanced features like left/right stereo set up and multi-zone streaming, too.
The app offers a wide range of built-in streaming options: Use Pandora, Deezer, Songza, SiriusXM, play anything from your music library, enjoy songs from DLNA servers on your home network, or choose among thousands of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations and podcasts (ESPN, Radio Disney, BBC to name a few).
The app also handles set-up for your speakers, and gives you full control of volume and speaker selection. Choose one, set up zones, or stream to all of them at once.
Please note that the Phorus app is companion software to the Phorus PS5 Speaker, the Phorus PS1 Speaker, the Phorus PR5 Receiver, the Phorus PR1 Receiver, and other products enabled with Play-Fi technology. It is not intended as a stand-alone audio player.
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
The Bluesound Controller App is designed to be the full-featured remote control for all Bluesound Players. Available for Android tablets and phones, the Bluesound Controller App uses your home WiFi network to connect with Bluesound Players and play all the music you love anywhere in the home for a wireless multi-room music experience like no other.
Get on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, stream live Internet radio from any place in the world, or listen to one of the many music services available on Bluesound, all from the palm of your hand with the easy-to-use Bluesound Controller App. It’s everything your Bluesound Player has to offer at your fingertips.
Bluesound’s expanding collection of digital music services includes: Deezer®, HDtracks®, Highresaudio®, JUKE®, Murfie®, Napster®, Qobuz®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, Slacker Radio®, Spotify®, TIDAL®, TuneIn® and WiMP®.
About Bluesound: An alliance of audiophiles. We are the designers, engineers and passionate music lovers who have spent our lives in the music industry. Our founders pioneered HiFi in the 70s - innovation and the pursuit of perfection in audio runs deep in our collective DNA. Bluesound’s sole mission is to create innovative wireless digital audio products and technologies that allow for the most true-to-life music experience possible. It is the first wireless digital multi-room system to fully support High Res Audio with an extraordinary audiophile-grade feature-set that all music lovers will appreciate.
Bluesound is not just another computer company. Bluesound is all about sound..