MyRSA is a hospitality industry service that provides information and mobile tools for venues and staff to stay compliant with their RSA and RCG/RSG certification as well as other important documents. STAY COMPLIANT AND REDUCE THE RISK OF HEFTY FINES!
• Push and email notification service for expiring compliance documents.
• Broadcast message service for venues to communicate with staff.
• Job Board.
• Staffies - special benefits for industry staff.
MyRSA FOR STAFF
• Centralise your certifications and other relevant documents to help keep you compliant and breach-free.
• Set up your own free user profile through the App and connect to one or multiple venues. Alternatively your employer can set it up on your behalf.
• Receive messages from your managers as both push notifications and emails.
• Looking for a job? If not currently connected to a MyRSA venue you will receive notifications of job opportunities posted on the job board, which can be tailored by region and will also be displayed on the website.
• Receive updates on important legislation changes, training requirements and industry news.
MyRSA FOR VENUES
• Centralise and manage your staff certification documents through the App to help keep your venue compliant and breach-free.
• Set up a venue or group of venues with departments and managers. With a subscription the venue can then set up staff profiles and upload documents or can easily connect staff who already have an existing MyRSA profile.
• Venue managers and staff will receive notifications when staff documents are expiring one month before, one week before, on the day and the day after they expire. Venue Managers will also receive regular reports on the expiry status of all staff.
• Documents are not limited to liquor and gaming as other important documents can be stored such as a forklift licence, drivers licence, security licence, approved manager endorsement or even HR documents such as superannuation and working holiday visas, etc.
• Broadcast Message Service - Send individual or group messages to staff for such matters as meeting announcements and filling vacant shifts at short notice, received as a push notification via the App as well as an email.
• Post job opportunities for free on the MyRSA job board. Notifications of new listings will be sent to users not already connected to any venue and they will also appear on the MyRSA website.
• Staffies – coming soon venues will be able to offer unique specials to industry staff such as discounts and other benefits.
• Managers will be kept updated on important legislation changes, training requirements and industry news.
The MyRSA team have over 25 years experience in the hospitality industry.