Good App with few things missing I feel the app works great. It isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. Does take some time to leant way around. Also you are not able to use decimals in your calculations. That is a major, in my opinion would help keep my records more accurate.
Weekly Points It's not using my weekly points properly. One day showing 10 left and next day showing 20 left. It should not increase. I want my money back. Due to this error I will not be losing weight this week. And here I thought I was doing good by following the program properly. Not very happy.
This app is a waste of time and money. On Android you can't use a decimal point when inputting weights of things eg 3.5 grams of fat would have to be 3 or 4.
It does not have the NEW SYSTEM as it states in the description. It only has points plus and pro, whatever that is. It doesn't not have Smart Points, not that I have found atleast. You do not have to be a WW member which is nice since I recently canceled my subscription. Should correct the description of the app though.
Changes aren't good - waste of money. The ios version I had of this was very good but the Android version has been changed and is not as easy to use. Not worth it. My entries keep dissapearing after I've entered a whole days worth. Edit: it's still crap!!!!
Very disappointed App erases my daily tracker despite numerous inputs. Worked great over first few days, disappointed.
- Fixed items duplicating in the Favorites page
- Changes regarding the saving mode of items in the Favorites page
- Tracker sums improvements after adding items in the Favorites page
- Improvements for displaying the Favorite details for the Selected Day
- Improvements for displaying the points in Tracker page after adding duplicated items in the Favorite page
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Stay in control and make smart and satisfying food choices anytime & anywhere.