Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
Why choose HipBaby Baby Monitor?
1. 🏃 Baby movement detection.
2. 📏 Graph of the baby’s activity over the last minute (with the help of our innovative solutions, you can choose the best time for cooking, taking a shower, etc.)
3. 🎤 Improved stability, distinguishing the audio frequencies of the baby’s crying from those of background noise.
4. 👶 User-friendly interface that shows the baby’s state (moving, crying, sleeping). 5. 📊 Activity statistics (shows the current phase and quality of your baby’s sleep)
6. 🕑 Sleep and feeding timer.
7. Two baby activity desktop widgets are available.
Baby monitor app presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SOFAbiB-RTxQOx5VQrKpxRyiuxqbV5sWZ21D3b9cyS0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000
This app does not require registration or additional configuration. This app requires two Android devices to function.
HipBaby Baby Monitor is a great help for young parents! The app’s user-friendly interface and capabilities can meet the needs of any parents.
This application was developed for professionals working with babies and then modified for young parents.
The baby monitor only works on a WiFi network. If disconnected from WiFi, the baby’s device will call the parent’s device if the baby cries. If you do not have local WiFi, you can always make WiFi connection using a phone (for example, in a hotel, at a party, etc.).
We recommend this product to aid convenient placement of the baby unit and observation of your baby: http://tinyurl.com/l927v3h
Please watch out for your baby’s health and use air mode for the baby unit!
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: wireless camera, spy cam, broadcasting, ip camera, nanny cam, ipcam, pet monitor