Use IP Webcam with tinyCam Monitor on another android device or with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
Videochat support (e.g. Skype, Chatroulette, only video stream for Windows only via an universal MJPG video streaming driver)
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: ip webcam, wireless camera, spy cam, video streaming, broadcasting, ip camera, wifi camera, audio streaming, nanny cam, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor.
The app supports:
2-way audio function
connecting via QR Code
View real-time video from IP camera on smart phones
auto cruise, including horizontal cruisse and vertical cruise
supports 2 languages:English; Chinese ;
It's also an awesome app for pulling off pranks: you can remotly trigger funny sounds on your phone or toggle its flash.
Get the PRO version to get rid of the ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.majorkernelpanic.spydroidd
If you're still not convinced here is a feature list that sums up pretty well what spydroid is capable of:
- The stream can be directly read by VLC which is great because VLC is a very powerful tool, for example you can really easily record the stream in a file. See the FAQ to find out how.
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotly... Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264. For sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotly !
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera (if your phone has one)
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from the HTTP interface ! Awesome isn't it ? :p
- Streams can be multicasted (ie. they can be played back on several computers at once if your network allows it. See explanations in the FAQ)
- You can like the facebook page, and yes this is a feature !
If you have questions, check out this FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/wiki/FAQ.
If you enjoyed Spydroid, or its source code (that I've tried to make as clear as possible), please rate the app on Google Play, I would reallllly realllly appreciate :) And if you go and like the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/spydroidipcamera), you will be rewarded with all my gratitude :p
Right now, only MJPEG cameras are supported, but more will be added soon (MPEG-4, H264).
Main features are :
* Unlimited number of cameras
* Pan, Tilt, Zoom control (PTZ) for many models
* digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without an optical zoom
* Move your camera by just clicking on the image over 8 directions
* Save photos of the current camera
* Patrol operation (horizontal, vertical)
* Brightness, contrast control
* Hi or low resolution to save bandwidth
* Scrollable Dashboard view, to keep an eye on all your cameras
* Ability to choose the cameras shown in the Dashboard
This app is still under development, if you find your camera is not compatible, or some features and missing/not working, just send an email with manufacturer/model and I'll do my best to add/fix it.
Right now, many cameras from the following manufacturers are compatible:
* I Cam
* IP Cam
* Neo CoolCam
* TP Link
The service supports any webcam or IP camera from leading brands such as Foscam, Axis TRENDnet, D-Link and more!
Don't have a Camcloud account? No problem, here's how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Setup your cameras and register at the Camcloud website.
3. Return to your Android app, login and start using the service!
With the Camcloud Android App you can:
- watch live video from any of your cameras
- review any recorded video
- receive motion alerts
- control motion detection and camera settings
- setup a webcam or IP camera viewer
Supported Camera Brands
- connected webcam
- Axis Communications
- D-Link, TRENDnet or VIVOTEK and more
- Generic support for any H.264 or MJPEG camera with FTP support
Here's what our customers say: "I am not a technical person and I was able to setup a webcam monitoring system in 2 minutes. You should call the service CamWOW!" - Manon B
- use any standard webcam for video monitoring
- video will be recorded when there's a motion event and stored in the cloud
- users can watch any recorded video from their Android device or PC
- use your Android device as a webcam viewer
- supports Axis IP cameras, M-10 and M-11 series
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- cost-effective video security for your business
Sign-up for Camcloud today! Free and flexible paid plans available.
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- global camera view overlay, you can keep an eye on your camera while doing other things;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- view and control (PTZ) your camera in portrait or landscape view;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- disable screen lock during viewing;
- support many different camera types;
- share camera access with your friends and family;
- audio support for selected cameras;
- HD (H.264) video streaming for selected cameras.
Supported camera brands:
ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Digitus, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, IP Webcam, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico DVR, Panasonic, Rayvision DVR, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis Iprobot3, TopSee, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links
Please visit JerryHuang.net for detailed supported camera types and tested list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attention.
- Watch live video from anywhere in the world
- EasyScan Technology allows for easiest setup on the market
- Listen in & speak with 2-way audio right from your phone
- Take instant snapshots with the touch of a button
- Archive captured moments and view them later
For more information on AirSight IP Cameras go to http://www.x10.com