mySmarthome Voice app for Android lets you setup and control mySmarthome Voice devices, such as the mySmarthome Voice Plug and Voice Bulb. With the mySmarthome Voice app, you can add new mySmarthome Voice devices in your home. The mySmarthome Voice app also allows you to control and monitor mySmarthome Voice devices from anywhere in the world using your Android mobile phones or tablet.
Once you have setup your mySmarthome Voice device with this app, you can control the devices by voice activation with Amazon Echo or Google Home (separate hardware required: Amazon Echo or Google Home).
The mySmarthome Voice app also has a scheduler which can turn on or off your mySmarthome Voice devices through your Android device.
mySmarthome Voice App Key features:
• Easy installation of mySmarthome Voice devices: download the mySmarthome Voice app and then connect mySmarthome devices using your home Wi-Fi
• Name your mySmarthome Voice device with this app. Examples of names: kitchen light, bedroom light, living room fan
• Once setup, use Amazon Alexa or Google Home to control the mySmarthoe Voice device: “Alexa, turn on the kitchen light”
• Scheduled lighting control to show presence when you are not at home
• Pre-programed scenes: Back home, Leave home, Sunrise, Good night
• Pattern Lock app security