Share your GPS location via a text message to let your friends know where you are. Use this plugin in addition to the mysms Android phone app to share your location with whomever you want.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is not a standalone app, you need to download the mysms app in advance to use this plugin. mysms – GPS Location Sharing is only supported by our Android smartphone application.***
How to set up the plugin:
1) Install mysms Android app on your smartphone and set up an account: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
2) Install this plugin
3) Now you’re ready to share your location via the mysms phone app (New message – Add attachment – Location)
By using this plugin you can share a Google Maps link with your current location via SMS. It is only possible to share information by using the mysms Android phone app. Third party apps do not have access to this location sharing feature.
MYSMS AT A GLANCE:
mysms lets you send and receive texts on your computer or tablet – just like on your phone. Your SMS inbox is synced with your Android phone and uses your existing mobile number, contacts and text messages from your phone. Texting to other mysms users is free. You can send as many texts, pictures, files as you want at no charge.
OTHER MYSMS FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
- Send and receive SMS text messages on your computer, tablet or a browser
- Sync all texts between your Android phone, tablet and computer
- Remote SMS: text online via your mobile carrier
- Unlimited free texting to other mysms users
- Group Chat: Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
- Automatic SMS Back-up
- Multimedia: Sending pictures and files, MMS sync
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just get in touch with our support on http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.