Based on Archive.org (the Live Music Archive), it offers live recordings (etree) by thousands of artists, 100% free and 100% legal. Hundreds of new recordings are added daily so you will never run out of music to listen!
LMS is the successor of iLiveMusic Archive. Where iLiveMusic Archive left off, LMS picks up. None of the bugs present in iLiveMusic remain in LMS.
By the way, Live Music Streamer is 100% FREE and has 100% UNLIMITED access.
- 100% free & unlimited (no limits whatsoever! Listen as much as you like)
- 75.000+ live recordings and 4000+ artists.
- No need to download the music, listen directly by streaming
- Gapless playback! No gaps between songs.
- Bookmark artists and recordings by adding them to your favorites
- Search artists to browse to them quickly
- Search recordings by date, taper name and venue
- Displays recording info (such as taper name and notes), ratings and reviews
- Multitask support
- Contains recordings as early as 1959
- Displays source of recordings so you can pick the best quality
- Continued development (feel free to get in touch to let me know your wishes or leave a rating!)
Updates compared to iLiveMusic Archive:
- Bug fixes and more bug fixes
- Faster loading
- Smaller size
- Better and cleaner code (For those that understand: pages are made w3c strict and checked with Google Pagespeed)
- Uses the new “ActionBar” menu
- Better device compatibility (Android 2.1+)
Artists include: John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Grateful Death, moe., Ryan Adams, Brett Dennen, Hot Buttered Rum, Smashing Pumpkins, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, The Brew, Matt Nathanson, Tristan Prettyman, Tyler Hilton, 311, Tea Leaf Green, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Umphreys McGee, Matisyahu, Elliott Smith, John Mayer Trio, Disco Biscuits, Eric Hutchinson, Bushwalla, Little Feet, Andrew Bird, Phil Lesh and Friends, the Dead, String Cheese Incident, Maroon 5, Cowboy Junkies, Tim Reynolds, John Butler Trio, Strangefolk, G. Love and Special Sauce, Max Creek, Drive-By Truckers, North Mississippi Allstars, Blues Traveler and many, many more...
Genres include: singer song-writer, rock, hard-rock, blues, pop, soul, classical, death metal, house, folk and every other possible genre in the world.
Your favorite artist is pretty much bound to be on here!
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!