Based on Archive.org (the Live Music Archive), it offers live recordings (etree) by thousands of artists, 100% free and 100% legal. Hundreds of new recordings are added daily so you will never run out of music to listen!
LMS is the successor of iLiveMusic Archive. Where iLiveMusic Archive left off, LMS picks up. None of the bugs present in iLiveMusic remain in LMS.
By the way, Live Music Streamer is 100% FREE and has 100% UNLIMITED access.
- 100% free & unlimited (no limits whatsoever! Listen as much as you like)
- 75.000+ live recordings and 4000+ artists.
- No need to download the music, listen directly by streaming
- Gapless playback! No gaps between songs.
- Bookmark artists and recordings by adding them to your favorites
- Search artists to browse to them quickly
- Search recordings by date, taper name and venue
- Displays recording info (such as taper name and notes), ratings and reviews
- Multitask support
- Contains recordings as early as 1959
- Displays source of recordings so you can pick the best quality
- Continued development (feel free to get in touch to let me know your wishes or leave a rating!)
Updates compared to iLiveMusic Archive:
- Bug fixes and more bug fixes
- Faster loading
- Smaller size
- Better and cleaner code (For those that understand: pages are made w3c strict and checked with Google Pagespeed)
- Uses the new “ActionBar” menu
- Better device compatibility (Android 2.1+)
Artists include: John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Grateful Death, moe., Ryan Adams, Brett Dennen, Hot Buttered Rum, Smashing Pumpkins, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, The Brew, Matt Nathanson, Tristan Prettyman, Tyler Hilton, 311, Tea Leaf Green, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Umphreys McGee, Matisyahu, Elliott Smith, John Mayer Trio, Disco Biscuits, Eric Hutchinson, Bushwalla, Little Feet, Andrew Bird, Phil Lesh and Friends, the Dead, String Cheese Incident, Maroon 5, Cowboy Junkies, Tim Reynolds, John Butler Trio, Strangefolk, G. Love and Special Sauce, Max Creek, Drive-By Truckers, North Mississippi Allstars, Blues Traveler and many, many more...
Genres include: singer song-writer, rock, hard-rock, blues, pop, soul, classical, death metal, house, folk and every other possible genre in the world.
Your favorite artist is pretty much bound to be on here!
It offers an emergency tool for a warm up before an audition, if nerves are strained and the throat is dry, and it helps to cool down when tired and in case of voice problems.
At the same time this effective short program serves those who want to warm up their voice safely in a short time, but are unsure of the procedure. Especially in an emergency or if you do not have much time, it is very helpful to have a safe guide to healthy vocalization.
This is what the exercises are designed for. They are presented as audio files and can then be repeated. The sense and purpose of each exercise are explained in writing in advance.
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
The app is useful for music dictation, music practice, language study , and listening to long audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav/mp3 file
- Pitch shift control( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view )
- Playing playlist
- Search songs / albums / artists
- Shuffle play
- Sleep timer
- Remove ads
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
This brilliant project highlights the various styles of Kehv's compositions and displays the naked truth of his versatile vocal ability. All along his musical journey, Kehv has truly put in the time and effort and it's apparent that while he is strongly influenced by reggae, he also has a passion for R&B.
He proclaims his form of artistry as being a blending of the two with the infusion of hip-hop, producing the sound that that's perfectly described as "Reggae Soul"
With MixPad Free, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment in your Android powered device! Create your own music with this easy to use mixer studio.
MixPad Music Mixer supports the most popular audio formats, and supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz. This mixing studio also features audio and recording effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
After you are done mixing with MixPad Free, save the recording or music to your device for future use or to share with friends. Several uses for MixPad Free Music Mixer include making a podcast, mixing instrumentals, and more! MixPad is also perfect as an on-the-go recording studio. This studio mixer app is perfect for anyone who enjoys creating their own music and mash-ups.