Based on Archive.org (the Live Music Archive), it offers live recordings (etree) by thousands of artists, 100% free and 100% legal. Hundreds of new recordings are added daily so you will never run out of music to listen!
LMS is the successor of iLiveMusic Archive. Where iLiveMusic Archive left off, LMS picks up. None of the bugs present in iLiveMusic remain in LMS.
By the way, Live Music Streamer is 100% FREE and has 100% UNLIMITED access.
- 100% free & unlimited (no limits whatsoever! Listen as much as you like)
- 75.000+ live recordings and 4000+ artists.
- No need to download the music, listen directly by streaming
- Gapless playback! No gaps between songs.
- Bookmark artists and recordings by adding them to your favorites
- Search artists to browse to them quickly
- Search recordings by date, taper name and venue
- Displays recording info (such as taper name and notes), ratings and reviews
- Multitask support
- Contains recordings as early as 1959
- Displays source of recordings so you can pick the best quality
- Continued development (feel free to get in touch to let me know your wishes or leave a rating!)
Updates compared to iLiveMusic Archive:
- Bug fixes and more bug fixes
- Faster loading
- Smaller size
- Better and cleaner code (For those that understand: pages are made w3c strict and checked with Google Pagespeed)
- Uses the new “ActionBar” menu
- Better device compatibility (Android 2.1+)
Artists include: John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Grateful Death, moe., Ryan Adams, Brett Dennen, Hot Buttered Rum, Smashing Pumpkins, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, The Brew, Matt Nathanson, Tristan Prettyman, Tyler Hilton, 311, Tea Leaf Green, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Umphreys McGee, Matisyahu, Elliott Smith, John Mayer Trio, Disco Biscuits, Eric Hutchinson, Bushwalla, Little Feet, Andrew Bird, Phil Lesh and Friends, the Dead, String Cheese Incident, Maroon 5, Cowboy Junkies, Tim Reynolds, John Butler Trio, Strangefolk, G. Love and Special Sauce, Max Creek, Drive-By Truckers, North Mississippi Allstars, Blues Traveler and many, many more...
Genres include: singer song-writer, rock, hard-rock, blues, pop, soul, classical, death metal, house, folk and every other possible genre in the world.
Your favorite artist is pretty much bound to be on here!
You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you song and lyrics results through unique sing and hum search technology.
As you SoundHound a song, you can:
· Recognize songs played on radio stations
· Save and add to your Spotify or Rdio playlist
· View lyrics, moving real-time with the music·
· Access artist and band photos and biographies
· View Album release date and band info
· Watch Youtube music videos
· Preview song and album reviews
· Share your favorite songs to Facebook and Twitter
· Launch Spotify and Rdio Radio
· Download songs or albums instantly in Google Play
From the home screen, scroll to explore:
· Artists Born Today, showcasing artists on their birthday, everyday
· Music Charts, including Global, Emerging and Popular by genre
· Music Map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Weekly new featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your History showing your previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
· Top 10 Must-Have iPhone Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
· Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
· Essential iPad App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
· Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
· "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map.
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
In settings you can choose if to record in 3gpp for saving storage space, or wav for high quality. Here you can also choose what sample rate you want for the recording.
You can choose your own file prefix, and select to auto-save for fast and easy recording.
Settings also allows you to prevent the screen from turning off while the app is open (as long as the app is in
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Overlay Control Window
5. Tag Editing
6. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (size: 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5*1, 5*2)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (android 4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
26. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download "maven player Skin" on Market.
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone (audio recorder & editor) for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time recorder in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only recorder on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RØDE smartLav+ microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
This application is related to these features : recorder, dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag, RODE, smartlav, iRig.
You can compare to similar apps as voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity.
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!