Yes! You may find also sometimes one of the following questions:
Where is my position?
What is the postal code at this location?
What is the longitude?
What is the latitude?
What is the house number? (With unlit streets)
What is the street name?
On all these questions the location app for Android is the right answer.
The data are processed in a matter of seconds via GPS. The longitude and latitude coordinates are sent to a Web service and you will receive your information.
Just press the Refresh - button. In order to maintain position data in motion at the proper level. This might be necessary if you need to find a street or house number in the dark again.
Each position can be sent. Via WhatsApp, email or Facebook to keep your friends up to date.
The position can be viewed on Google Maps.
Each location can be saved. This makes it easier to find later the position.
The stored position will appear in the notifications. Clicking enough and the location app opens again. Especially in foreign cities, this can be a great advantage.
Just click on the tab: "Stored position" and you get a list of all saved locations.
To return to a stored position? No Problem. Just press on the Map - Symbol and Google Maps opens. Now you can easily walk to navigate by car or public transportation to your location.
The location app is translated into 36 languages. Now you can make your foreign friends send their position in their native language.
The Pro version has the advantage that no further advertising will be displayed.
Here again all features at a glance:
Display the street, house number, postcode, city.
Display of longitude and latitude
Indication of the position on Google Maps
Send the current position
Unlimited saving of positions
View the position in the alerts
Navigation with Google Maps
Translation in 36 Languages
Have fun with the app ..... wishes ldevelop.com
Les randonnées des topo-guides 'Randonnées en Boucle' et 'Randonnées en Famille' vous sont proposées, de même que d'autres idées de randonnées articulées sur un ou plusieurs GR.
Choisissez une randonnée en fonction de l'intérêt touristique, de sa longueur, de sa difficulté, de son dénivelé et laissez-vous guider par l'application !
Elle vous propose un fond de carte avec le tracé de la randonnée. Il n'y a pas de description complémentaire du chemin, mais le GPS intégré à votre appareil vous guidera et signalera si vous vous en écartez. Tout au long de la randonnée l'application vous proposera des informations culturelles, touristiques,...
Les données peuvent être téléchargées préalablement, une connexion continue DATA n'est donc pas obligatoire. La fonction GPS de l'appareil doit être activée lors de la randonnée (attention, elle consomme de la batterie).
- Téléchargement possible des fonds de carte, traces des randonnées et contenus associés.
- Points d'intérêt déclenchés automatiquement et les textes peuvent être lus avec la synthèse vocale.
- Alarme en cas d'éloignement de l'itinéraire suivi.
- Distance, difficulté, durée et altitude des randonnées
- Prévisions météo sur 4 jours suivant votre position sur la carte.
- GPS parcours sur OpenStreetMap
- Localisation de votre position utilisant le GPS
- Équipement recommandé
- Accès au parcours en voiture ou par les transports publics
- Partage de randonnées dans les réseaux sociaux
- Nouvelles idées de randonnées ajoutées régulièrement
Tout cela pour 14,99 € / an ou 5,49 € / mois, avec la première semaine gratuite.
Frequently, maps are more likely to confuse you and you end up going the wrong way. With the WalkWay Navi app all you need is to follow the arrow and feel the vibration on your smart phone. It's a personal GPS navigator for walking without having to worry about reading maps and getting your bearings.
- WalkWay Navi is a very easy to use GPS navigation app designed for pedestrians who are walking to their destination.
- Simplified to the point that even people who have difficulties reading maps can use the app. All you need to do is to follow the arrow.
- No need to constantly look at the phone because it will vibrate to indicate that you need to turn or change direction.
OUTSTANDING DESIGN FEATURES
- Very fast loading and searches.
- Search terms can be an address, name, or generic terms for nearby places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Club, Food, Pharmacy, Restaurant, Subway, etc.
- Estimated distance and time to walk to destination
- Walking route which may be on roads not accessible to cars
- Arrow can show the general direction of the destination or the direction to walk to the destination
- Phone vibrates when direction changes, thus no need to constantly look at the phone
- Search Radius bar dynamically auto-resizes map to show search results within range.
WHY WALKWAY NAVI IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GPS APPS
- It is a small app so it loads very fast and uses little memory.
- Signals to satellites optimized for walking, less battery usage.
- Direction arrow means no need to be confused by maps.
- Vibration for turns means can keep eyes on road, not on phone.
- Sliding radius bar allows for dynamic limits to search distance.
HOW TO USE
- Accuracy of the app depends on your environment, e.g., if you are in a building or underground the GPS location information is not accurate.
- If you are near metallic objects or electronic equipment, the accuracy of electronic compass in your phone may be affected.
- This app requires internet connectivity, either data or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher required.
- You may need to calibrate your phone compass to ensure accuracy.
HOW TO CALIBRATE PHONE COMPASS
What Maps Are Used?
WalkWay Navi is based on Google Maps.
Place information (from wikipedia and other useful information) can then be retrieved (Details).
Hills (peaks) can also be used instead of places.
Open street map and OS vector maps for Great Britain now also available for newer devices (API level 10) and tablets for more detailed walk planning. Offering better resolution / height shading / contours and route tracking / planning.
Get a truly insightful talking guide to discover your chosen city. With GPS triggered audio, the tour plays automatically and you can start and stop it as often and as frequently as you like. The average tour is around three hours and they're available for London, Paris, Prague, Berlin, Venice, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and New York.
In London there are several walks spanning the capital - from the South Bank to St Paul's, covering everything from art, scandals, royalty and cake. In Paris you can explore the revolutionary and romantic side of the city, discovering landmarks from The Bastille to the Eiffel Tower. Prague, Berlin, Venice, Edinburgh and Amsterdam have one ultimate walk that covers everything you need to know about your destination. With no hidden roaming charges, exploring a new city with this app is not only fun, it's great value too.
Download the Time Out Walks app and get a truly insightful talking guide to discover your chosen city.
Walk, Listen, Discover.
Search for cheap flights and best hotel deals, book ferry tickets, rent a car and purchase your travel insurance - all through the same app on your Android device!
Download our free Android application and we will help you organize your trip:
* Search and make your reservation on the go: we help you find flights, hotels, cars, ferries, travel insurance.
* Challenge our fast search engine.
* Easily switch between product searches without losing your progress.
* Take advantage of our helpful search filters.
* Find the cheapest airtickets with our +/- 3 days feature.
* Choose among the offers of hundreds of airlines and hotel providers.
* Enjoy our advanced hotel search: find a hotel near a particular destination at any corner of the world.
* See detailed descriptions and photos for each hotel and room and be sure that you will stay in the one you like.
* Search for a car and choose among thousands of pick up locations across the globe.
* See detailed descriptions for each car and choose the model that best suits your needs.
* Choose car extra equipment such as infant and child seats, extra driver etc.
* Purchase one of our travel insurance products to feel safe during your trip.
* Pay online from your Android device with safety and security.
* Choose your preferred payment method - depending on the country of your residence we accept various types of credit and debit cards, bank transfers and offline payments.
* Get your e-tickets via e-mail and sms.
We respect your privacy and safety:
All the communication between the device and the network is encrypted and the data provided can not be read by third parties. We do not store credit card details on our systems. The data are transmitted to the bank via a secure encrypted connection.
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
Visit us for an authentic experience in the former Coroner's Court, City Morgue, and Autopsy Facilities of Vancouver.
Download this app for an exclusive audio and visual tour to accompany your visit!
Discover the ruins of the remote townships, which were subject to population clearance in the 19th century by the landlords, to make way for sheep. The tour will take you from the Pier on Eigg, to the townships of Upper and Lower Gruilin. See where the 14 Families remaining in Gruilin were cleared from in 1852, with all but three of these families heading to Nova Scotia.
En route to the cleared townships you will pass many historic sites, including an iron age fort, four windmills, part of the Eigg Electricity grid, The largest single piece of pitchstone in the UK, the Sgurr of Eigg.
The islands are alive with history, come and explore the cleared crofting townships of Gruilin, Isle of Eigg.
The walking tours featured in this application will help you discover all the favourite tourist spots in Wellington; nature reserves, forests, farmlands and the rugged South Coast; landmarks and historic sites; public art and picturesque views.
Belgenny is at Camden in western Sydney and is one of Australia's earliest national treasures. It is part of the historic Camden Park property which began with a grant to John Macarthur in 1805. John and his wife Elizabeth played a key role in developing the Australian wool industry and the family established one of the first commercial vineyards in Australia.
Belgenny Farm comprises the oldest surviving group of farm buildings in Australia, including the site where John Macarthur spent his final years.
All you need to know about the touring route is right here. We have ELEVEN major public artworks making the touring route the largest art gallery in the world. We have 47 information panels all the way along the route that tell our stories. History comes alive as you drive.
As you cross the Darling, Lachlan, Edward, Murrumbidgee or Murray rivers, take the time to throw a line in or go for a paddle. A wealth of wildlife and majestic scenery welcomes you at every stop.
Take the quite road to the Outback.
אפליקציה יעודית לטיולים מחושמלים בירושלים בעזרת מכשיר הסמארטפון שלכם, אתם יוצאים למסע מרתק ועצמאי ברחבי ירושלים , סיפורים מרתקים בנקודות עניין ברחבי העיר , אל חשש, תוכנת הניווט בעזרץ GPS תעזור לכם לנווט ברחובות העיר בקלות ובדיוק רב.
בחרו את המסלול הרצוי, הורידו אותו בחינם ,התניעו את האופניים החשמליים וצאו לדרך!!!
dLux MediaArts is one of Australia's key screen and media arts organisations, committed to supporting the development, engagement and experience of contemporary screen and digital media culture.
Our program and activities include research into emerging technologies and media arts practices, partnership development between public and private sector, curation and touring of digital media arts exhibitions and digital skills development.
Our self-guided walking tour Apps have been designed to support dLux MediaArts' skills development and knowledge sharing programs across both metropolitan and regional Australia.
Tours in this series reflect our integrated tailor made workshops as a platform for skills development and knowledge sharing.
This collection of walks are some of the most interesting and diverse walks available. The varied landscape of them all is breathtaking and uplifting. They are not only pleasurable to undertake but have a rich educational component of history, heritage and conservation as well.
The walks range from the ancient rainforest of the World Heritage Daintree (Mossman Gorge) in the north to near-by glamorous Port Douglas, tropical Cairns and then further south to the coastal walks of Lennox Head and Port Macquarie. Continuing down the east coast, south of Sydney at Batemans Bay are walks with majestic gum trees contrasting with cliff top Banksias to estuarine mangroves and historic villages with the odd Grey Kangaroo thrown in for good measure. Tasmania features for the first time as part of Australian Short Walks with the recently compiled maritime precinct of Hobart researched after visiting on a cruise liner the "Dawn Princess".
There is something for everyone here and almost, without knowing it, fitness opportunities as a bonus.
Art in Auckland presents the visual arts of Auckland covering public and private galleries and public artworks along the way.
To help find your way around Auckland's Big Little City, the venues are sorted into 5 precincts, each a comfortable walk. All precincts are linked by the Link Bus or a short drive.
Check opening times for private galleries as many are closed Sunday and Monday.
Come to our Township of Rideau Lakes by any of many modes. Ply the Rideau Canal that links the Ottawa River with the St. Lawrence. You may choose to explore this truly unique waterway from spring break-up to fall freeze-up. Come solo by kayak or duo by canoe or you may opt for the leisure of cruising and dining with fellow travelers on a luxurious canal vessel. Or you may venture aboard just about any vintage and style of craft and cruise the rustic locks and scenic lakes of the Rideau. From here you may travel beyond to the seas and oceans of the world if you wish. Touch down at the Township airstrip to feast and fellowship at a regular Fly-in Breakfast. You might hike the rugged Rideau Trail from the Ottawa Valley to the St. Lawrence amidst the grandeur of autumn colour. From Canada’s sea and sea and shining sea, you might steer your snowmobile onto the Cataraqui Trail. You may venture to our “Keystone of the Rideau” by road. We’re just a few hours from Toronto or Montreal and mere tens of minutes from the historic towns of Perth and Brockville.
Amble through our heritage villages, “Walking Tour” in hand. Take a sunny Sunday afternoon drive along our highways and by-ways with our “Driving Tour” in navigator’s hand. Or take your bikes off the rack and enjoy a day, even several days exploring our scenic country lanes, “Cycle Tour” at hand. Inns, B. & Bs, fast foods and fine dining, they’re all here. Appreciate the incredible diversity of nature and culture that you will find here in Rideau Country. Maybe it’s an opening-day of fishing on any of the gems of the Rideau’s necklace of lakes. Maybe it’s camping at Lower Beverley Lake Park. Maybe it’s golfing on the rolling greens of summer near Lombardy or Westport, browsing for presents in village shops in Elgin or reveling at Delta’s Country Christmas. Maybe your thing is speed skating on the Big Rideau Lake at Portland’s “Skate-the-Lake” or “mushing” your team at Newboro’s Dog Sled Race. Whatever your interests, you will find myriad reasons through all seasons to come back to the Township of Rideau Lakes. Enjoy “An Experience to Remember” here at the height-of-land, the central diadem in a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Geographic Destination, the Keystone of the Rideau.
Wild Bill will teach you the history of Texas, and take you on a tour of the real Alamo battlefield and show you the locations of key events of the battle. You will walk the grounds of the whole Alamo fort not just the Chapel and Long Barracks. Bill will help you decipher the fort as it is now layed out by different color cobble stones and small brass markers that few who live here even know exist.
Then off to see a reconstructed original San Antonio 1880s bar and saloon where you will hear the tale of the most famous gunfight in San Antonio history. Then to the plazas and the sites of gunfights, Indian battles, lynchings,Spanish attrocities, Civil War sites, and the famed Redlight district and much much more.
This walking tour of Redmond's historic downtown core (near Redmond Town Center) takes you back to those years by visiting 38 sites or existing buildings, some more than 100 years old. Most of the tour can be done covering just a few blocks, especially along Leary Way, while a slightly longer tour goes just beyond the core.