Les randonnées des topo-guides 'Randonnées en Boucle' et 'Randonnées en Famille' vous sont proposées, de même que d'autres idées de randonnées articulées sur un ou plusieurs GR.
Choisissez une randonnée en fonction de l'intérêt touristique, de sa longueur, de sa difficulté, de son dénivelé et laissez-vous guider par l'application !
Elle vous propose un fond de carte avec le tracé de la randonnée. Il n'y a pas de description complémentaire du chemin, mais le GPS intégré à votre appareil vous guidera et signalera si vous vous en écartez. Tout au long de la randonnée l'application vous proposera des informations culturelles, touristiques,...
Les données peuvent être téléchargées préalablement, une connexion continue DATA n'est donc pas obligatoire. La fonction GPS de l'appareil doit être activée lors de la randonnée (attention, elle consomme de la batterie).
- Téléchargement possible des fonds de carte, traces des randonnées et contenus associés.
- Points d'intérêt déclenchés automatiquement et les textes peuvent être lus avec la synthèse vocale.
- Alarme en cas d'éloignement de l'itinéraire suivi.
- Distance, difficulté, durée et altitude des randonnées
- Prévisions météo sur 4 jours suivant votre position sur la carte.
- GPS parcours sur OpenStreetMap
- Localisation de votre position utilisant le GPS
- Équipement recommandé
- Accès au parcours en voiture ou par les transports publics
- Partage de randonnées dans les réseaux sociaux
- Nouvelles idées de randonnées ajoutées régulièrement
Tout cela pour 14,99 € / an ou 5,49 € / mois, avec la première semaine gratuite.
Download for free our application and:
* Search and book your flight wherever you are!
* Enjoy our fast and flexible search engine and the wide variety of flights and hotels.
* Search and book a hotel for destinations across the globe!
* See detailed descriptions and photos for each hotel, in order to choose the one that best fits your needs.
* Rent a car and choose the model that best fits your needs
* See detailed descriptions for each car and choose extra equipment such as infant child seats, additional driver etc.
* Secure your trip by choosing among our travel insurance products
* Pay with safety and security online from your Android device
* Get your e-tickets via e-mail and sms
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Fast scrolling and zooming
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Auto-rotate screen (can be locked in preferred orientation)
Shows speed and direction of travel, even while walking slowly
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Email position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Some choice users comments...
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use it and reliable."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, better maps than on my handheld GPS, and a great conversation piece! Easy to use once you get the hang of it too :o) Nice work guys"
Τώρα μπορείτε εύκολα να οργανώσετε το ταξίδι σας και μέσα από κινητό Android! Επιλέξτε ημερομηνίες, δείτε αποτελέσματα πτήσεων και ολοκληρώστε την αγορά του εισιτηρίου σας! Πρώτη η airtickets.gr®, μετέφερε στο κινητό σας τηλέφωνο όλο το περιεχόμενο και τις υπηρεσίες που παρέχονται μέσω της ιστοσελίδας www.airtickets.gr®, δημιουργώντας ένα περιβάλλον το οποίο επιτρέπει την ολοκλήρωση κράτησης και αγοράς αεροπορικού εισιτηρίου. Τώρα, όπου και αν βρίσκεστε, προγραμματίστε το ταξίδι σας εύκολα και γρήγορα!
Χαρακτηριστικά της εφαρμογής:
• Αναζήτηση και κράτηση πτήσεων
• Κράτηση ακτοπλοϊκών εισιτηρίων
• Online Check-in
• Κράτηση ξενοδοχείου
• Νέα υπηρεσία κράτησης εκδρομών και περιηγήσεων (Tours)
Mε ένα μόνο κλικ, το ταξίδι ξεκινάει και στο κινητό σου!
The journey begins at your mobile phone
Now you can easily make your trip arrangements through your Android phone! Set your travel dates and requirements, see the available flights and cheapest fares, and complete your booking in just a few clicks. The most convenient way to purchase your flight tickets is now available at the palm of your hand!
Features of this app:
• Search and book Flight
• Online Check-in
• Book Hotel
• Book Ferries
• Tours and Activities
Now, wherever you are, a quick and convenient way to book your trip. Just a click away and the journey begins from your mobile!
Η εφαρμογή του Χρυσού Οδηγού σας πληροφορεί για ό, τι ψάχνετε, όπου και αν είστε γρήγορα, εύκολα και απλά!
• Δείτε ό,τι χρειάζεστε όπου και αν είστε με την υπηρεσία «Κοντά μου»
• Αναζητήστε επαγγελματίες και επιχειρήσεις σε όλη την Ελλάδα
• Χρησιμοποιήστε τους χάρτες για να βρείτε διευθύνσεις και διαδρομές χρησιμοποιώντας ΜΜΜ ή αυτοκίνητο
• Δείτε τα εφημερεύοντα φαρμακεία και νοσοκομεία
• Ενημερωθείτε για τα φθηνότερα βενζινάδικα
• Δείτε τις καινούριες κινηματογραφικές ταινίες και θεατρικές παραστάσεις
• Βρείτε τηλέφωνα έκτακτης ανάγκης
• MyXO: Ο δικός σας Χρυσός Οδηγός όπου μπορείτε να αποθηκεύσετε διευθύνσεις και αγαπημένες επιχειρήσεις
Greek Yellow Pages Android Application | Free Directory and Maps for Greece.
Greek Yellow Pages Android application helps you find anything you may be looking for, wherever you may be, quick and easy as ABC!
• Find everything you may need, wherever you are, using the "Near me" service
• Search professionals and businesses all over Greece
• Use the "Maps of Greece" service for address look up and navigation
• Use the Maps Navigation service and find directions using the public transportation, by car or on foot
• Find the emergency hospitals and pharmacies within Greece territory
• Find the cheapest & closest gas stations
• Be informed of all the new movies and theatre plays
• Emergency phones information
• MyXO menu: Your personalized account on Greek Yellow Pages where you can save addresses and favorite businesses
-Εφημερεύοντα Φαρμακεία από την πληρέστερη λίστα στην Ελλάδα (περιλαμβάνει 40 νομούς και πάνω από 200 πόλεις)
-Αναζήτηση «κοντά μου» με χρήση είτε των εικονιδίων είτε απλά γράφοντας αυτό που σας ενδιαφέρει (επαγγελματική κατηγορία ή/και επωνυμία)
-«Κλασσική» αναζήτηση με επιλογή «τι» και «που»
-Παρουσίαση των αποτελεσμάτων πάνω στον χάρτη με δυνατότητα δρομολόγησης.
-Γιατροί συμβεβλημένοι με ΕΟΠΥΥ για όλη την Ελλάδα και για όλες τις ειδικότητες
-Εφημερίες νοσοκομείων ανά ειδικότητα για Αθήνα, Θεσσαλονίκη, Ηράκλειο, Λάρισα και Ιωάννινα
-Αναζήτηση ταχυδρομικών κωδικών (ΤΚ) με εισαγωγή διεύθυνσης
-Τιμές Καυσίμων (Αμόλυβδη, Υγραέριο Κίνησης-LPG, Πετρέλαιο Θέρμανσης) για όλη την Ελλάδα
-Εύρεση στοιχείων νομικών προσώπων από το ΑΦΜ
Η εφαρμογή vrisko απέσπασε το βραβείο “Most Useful App” στα Μobile & Αpps Αwards στο συνέδριο Infocom Apps 2012
Vrisko is the ultimate Greek local search application with more than 700.000 listings.
This jam packed app takes you on 12 Road Trips covering 128 destinations each loaded with 5 to 10 (and sometimes more) recommendations. Jump in anywhere on the road to find the best restaurants, lodging, islands, galleries, vistas, serious food stops, trendy shopping, family fun, microbrews, wineries and more.
♣ WHAT DOES YOUR APP OFFER THAT OTHERS DON'T? ♥
Many apps provide basic information but Michigan Road Trips features more than 500 things to do whether you’re visiting quaint lakeside hamlets, Victorian era towns or the big lights of the big cities.
• MORE insider info + travel advice -- Use the comments feature to query the app's author.
• MORE helpful details about your travels.
• MORE frequently updated information, even between updates using our comments feature.
♠ WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOUR APP? ♦
• Avoid big box stores and restaurants and boring venues – instead plan a custom made trip just for you.
• Browse more than 500 hand-picked entries including historic sites, museums, boutiques, casinos, hotels, restaurants, bars, spas, nature attractions, food producers, wineries, microbrewers & tours.
• Easily sort reviews by category.
• Find what you like faster using global search, alphabet scroll and hyperlinks to jump between entries (and online).
• View more than 2500 full-color photographs, to get a feel for where you want to go.
• Share reviews, photos and user comments and mark and save favorites.
• Access offline content anytime, or use our list of free Wi-Fi hot spots to get online.
★ About the Author ★
Jane Ammeson is a freelance writer who specializes in travel, food and personalities. She writes frequently for Northwest Indiana Times, Chicago Life Magazine, Grand Rapids Press, AAA Home & Away, Northern Indiana Lakes Magazine, Experience Curacao, Experience Rivera Maya, Mexico Connect and Cincinnati Enquirer, writes a weekly food column, has authored six books and writes the Sutro Media App Michigan Road Trips. She is a member of the Indiana Foodways Alliance, a restaurant reviewer for Gayot.com and is also a James Beard Foundation judge. A member of Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), Association of Food Journalists and Midwest Travel Writers Association, Jane’s base camp is Benton Harbor, Michigan near the shores of Lake Michigan. www.janeammeson.com. Professional profile on LinkedIn and Facebook. Follow Jane @janeammeson.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
iFootpath is made for walking, and only for walking. From town trails to riverside strolls and countryside rambles, we are building a library of walks for everyone to enjoy - be it alone, with your dog or with family and friends.
iFootpath is different. Of course it does provide the ability to collect, edit and share GPS trail data but that's only the start. The walking guides are beautifully presented and enhanced with richer information optimised for walkers - descriptions, turn by turn instructions, photos, historical notes, maps showing the GPS trail, what to see along the way and the author’s insight into what makes each walk great.
Key features include:
EXPLORE (The walk library is still growing. UK walk availability varies regionally. Please check the website for coverage details)
- Download walking guides from the store (all free) to take with you
- Find walks near your current location or by name, walk length or county
- Your walking experience is facilitated and enhanced with photographs, turn by turn instructions, descriptions of the area, historical notes and points of interest
- Avoid any wrong turns by following your real time progress along the walking route on the live map
- Works even without mobile signal coverage as walking guides are stored on your phone
- Add your own photos and comments about the walk
- Track your own walking route using your phone’s GPS capability and the intuitive iFootpath tracker
- See your route drawn live on the map while you are on the move
- Keep tracking your route while using other apps or phone functions
- Add waypoints to break your walk into sections and help walkers navigate and find key landmarks & points of interest
- Upload your route to iFootpath.com where you can use the bespoke visual GPS editor to correct any errors, add additional waypoints, reorder waypoints or extend the track to perfect your route
- Add photos and descriptions on the website and then share with the iFootpath community, family and friends
Continued running of GPS in background can dramatically reduce battery life
iFootpath is based in the UK and is currently UK only
For full details visit iFootpath.com.
Any questions or feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 LISTnet Long Island Software Award Winner
More than 2000 traffic cameras in this app.
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE. THE ALL IN ONE VERSION WITH TRAFFIC/CAMERAS/TRAVEL/WEATHER.
The first time launch will take a little time due to database creation.
*New: Cameras are integrated into the traffic map. If multiple cameras are available at the same location, keep on the camera icon again to switch to a different cameras. For example, I-70 East or I-70 West.
*New: Traffic map is added to the app. Click on the "GPS" button for your current location and view the latest traffic or traffic cameras nearby.
*New: Weather is added to the app.
New*: Travel guide is added to the app.
Camera Map view is now available. Click on a camera on the map to see the camera image.
Camera Map view menu is also added. You can zoom into different areas like Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queues etc . If you like to see all cameras again. Simply select New York City the first item on the menu.
If you like to see different map, select the menu and pick different map.
If you encounter any problem seeing the cameras, uninstall the old app first and then install the new app should resolve the issues.
The coming versions will have the similar functionalities of the iPhone app:
News - Receive the latest announcements and alerts from across the state and in your home town.
Events – Check out the events coming up for your city or a city you’ll be visiting.
Apps - Mobile-ready applications that connect you with resources such as job openings, voter information and finding your unclaimed property.
Map - Find amenities at a nearby state park, locate a state office or view upcoming events.
Search MI - Search the MiPage application and State of Michigan websites to find the information you need including traffic, hunting, fishing and more.
Favorites – Save the News, Events, Apps and Michigan websites you want to come back to often.
Preferences – Set your preferred location(s) and use them to filter the News and Events.
Locations - Find amenities at a nearby state park, locate a state office or view upcoming events.
This app is everything you need to visit the Dauner/Martin Sanctuary, a Michigan Nature Association nature preserve, located in Fenton, Michigan, between Flint and Brighton. Whether you're hiking, cross-country skiing, bird watching, or exploring, Exploration Guides' Dauner/Martin Sanctuary gives you everything you need to make the most of your visit.
* Full, surveyed trail maps!
* Suggested trails
* Favorite trail: pick a trail and it highlights on the map
* GPS navigation - includes the ultimate "You are here!"
* Electronic compass
* Camera integration: take pictures and send to email, FaceBook, and more
* Major points of interest, including Exploration Guides' custom web pages with all the information you'll need
* View maps with either the standard Google Maps view, or areal photography/satellite view
* Park your car, touch the screen, and your car appears on the map. Never lose your car again! (yes, you can use this outside the park, too!)
* Check current weather, or the 10-day forecast for the park
* Get turn-by-turn directions to the park with Google Navigation
We're all explorers. You just need the right guide!
Street Walk uses Google Streetview to show locations and require a good connectivity to get best of it.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Heraklion, Larissa, Volos, Rhodes, Ioannina, Chania, Chalcis and others.
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
More from developer
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
Tours included in this package:
- Downtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Midtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Uptown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Auckland's Original Shoreline Walk
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Northern Route
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Southern Route
- Takapuna - Milford Heritage Walk
- Castor Bay Writers' Walk
- Stanley Writers Walk
Once the application has been downloaded you can download just the tours you are interested in. It then works offline, which means that you can enjoy the tours without needing to connect to the internet. Perfect if you are traveling with a phone from overseas or an iPod Touch.
אפליקציה יעודית לטיולים מחושמלים בירושלים בעזרת מכשיר הסמארטפון שלכם, אתם יוצאים למסע מרתק ועצמאי ברחבי ירושלים , סיפורים מרתקים בנקודות עניין ברחבי העיר , אל חשש, תוכנת הניווט בעזרץ GPS תעזור לכם לנווט ברחובות העיר בקלות ובדיוק רב.
בחרו את המסלול הרצוי, הורידו אותו בחינם ,התניעו את האופניים החשמליים וצאו לדרך!!!
Our self-guided walking tours highlight aspects of the city, allowing you to travel through time at your own pace. Current tours include:
- Darkness in the City of Light – Walk through what was once the underbelly of the City of Churches. Full of dubious characters, ‘lurk merchants’ and others just down on their luck.
- War memorials of Adelaide – self guided walking tour will take you on a journey of monuments, memory and emotion
- Lost Adelaide: the West End – self guided tour of the lost architecture of the colourful West End of Adelaide. A complementary tour to Darkness in the City of Light
- Lost Adelaide – The tour features snapshots of lost architecture in Adelaide. Compare historical photos from the Library's rich collections to the architecture of today.
- Significant South Australians – Will introduce you to some exceptional people who have shaped South Australia’s history.
- Dowie’s Adelaide – A tour of John Dowie’s public art in Adelaide, one of SA’s most renowned sculptors
- State Library of South Australia trail – Understand the diverse range of resources held at the Library and its public spaces
- Orientation to the State Library of South Australia – Highlights to the collections, services and resources of the Library
Come to our Township of Rideau Lakes by any of many modes. Ply the Rideau Canal that links the Ottawa River with the St. Lawrence. You may choose to explore this truly unique waterway from spring break-up to fall freeze-up. Come solo by kayak or duo by canoe or you may opt for the leisure of cruising and dining with fellow travelers on a luxurious canal vessel. Or you may venture aboard just about any vintage and style of craft and cruise the rustic locks and scenic lakes of the Rideau. From here you may travel beyond to the seas and oceans of the world if you wish. Touch down at the Township airstrip to feast and fellowship at a regular Fly-in Breakfast. You might hike the rugged Rideau Trail from the Ottawa Valley to the St. Lawrence amidst the grandeur of autumn colour. From Canada’s sea and sea and shining sea, you might steer your snowmobile onto the Cataraqui Trail. You may venture to our “Keystone of the Rideau” by road. We’re just a few hours from Toronto or Montreal and mere tens of minutes from the historic towns of Perth and Brockville.
Amble through our heritage villages, “Walking Tour” in hand. Take a sunny Sunday afternoon drive along our highways and by-ways with our “Driving Tour” in navigator’s hand. Or take your bikes off the rack and enjoy a day, even several days exploring our scenic country lanes, “Cycle Tour” at hand. Inns, B. & Bs, fast foods and fine dining, they’re all here. Appreciate the incredible diversity of nature and culture that you will find here in Rideau Country. Maybe it’s an opening-day of fishing on any of the gems of the Rideau’s necklace of lakes. Maybe it’s camping at Lower Beverley Lake Park. Maybe it’s golfing on the rolling greens of summer near Lombardy or Westport, browsing for presents in village shops in Elgin or reveling at Delta’s Country Christmas. Maybe your thing is speed skating on the Big Rideau Lake at Portland’s “Skate-the-Lake” or “mushing” your team at Newboro’s Dog Sled Race. Whatever your interests, you will find myriad reasons through all seasons to come back to the Township of Rideau Lakes. Enjoy “An Experience to Remember” here at the height-of-land, the central diadem in a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Geographic Destination, the Keystone of the Rideau.
As you use this app, you will see a selection of pictures of various points of interest from the museum's collection and hear the stories behind the sites and images.
The walks are researched, written and produced by TMAG volunteers with assistance from staff.
Currently, one self-guided walk is available exploring the history of the Hobart's Queens Domain. This walk was prepared by TMAG volunteer Sally Rackham and is narrated by Noreen Le Mottee.
Hobart Discovery Walks is produced with the assistance of the Friends of the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
TMAG is a Tasmanian state government organisation.
Wild Bill will teach you the history of Texas, and take you on a tour of the real Alamo battlefield and show you the locations of key events of the battle. You will walk the grounds of the whole Alamo fort not just the Chapel and Long Barracks. Bill will help you decipher the fort as it is now layed out by different color cobble stones and small brass markers that few who live here even know exist.
Then off to see a reconstructed original San Antonio 1880s bar and saloon where you will hear the tale of the most famous gunfight in San Antonio history. Then to the plazas and the sites of gunfights, Indian battles, lynchings,Spanish attrocities, Civil War sites, and the famed Redlight district and much much more.
Art in Auckland presents the visual arts of Auckland covering public and private galleries and public artworks along the way.
To help find your way around Auckland's Big Little City, the venues are sorted into 5 precincts, each a comfortable walk. All precincts are linked by the Link Bus or a short drive.
Check opening times for private galleries as many are closed Sunday and Monday.
Visit us for an authentic experience in the former Coroner's Court, City Morgue, and Autopsy Facilities of Vancouver.
Download this app for an exclusive audio and visual tour to accompany your visit!
This collection of walks are some of the most interesting and diverse walks available. The varied landscape of them all is breathtaking and uplifting. They are not only pleasurable to undertake but have a rich educational component of history, heritage and conservation as well.
The walks range from the ancient rainforest of the World Heritage Daintree (Mossman Gorge) in the north to near-by glamorous Port Douglas, tropical Cairns and then further south to the coastal walks of Lennox Head and Port Macquarie. Continuing down the east coast, south of Sydney at Batemans Bay are walks with majestic gum trees contrasting with cliff top Banksias to estuarine mangroves and historic villages with the odd Grey Kangaroo thrown in for good measure. Tasmania features for the first time as part of Australian Short Walks with the recently compiled maritime precinct of Hobart researched after visiting on a cruise liner the "Dawn Princess".
There is something for everyone here and almost, without knowing it, fitness opportunities as a bonus.
dLux MediaArts is one of Australia's key screen and media arts organisations, committed to supporting the development, engagement and experience of contemporary screen and digital media culture.
Our program and activities include research into emerging technologies and media arts practices, partnership development between public and private sector, curation and touring of digital media arts exhibitions and digital skills development.
Our self-guided walking tour Apps have been designed to support dLux MediaArts' skills development and knowledge sharing programs across both metropolitan and regional Australia.
Tours in this series reflect our integrated tailor made workshops as a platform for skills development and knowledge sharing.
All you need to know about the touring route is right here. We have ELEVEN major public artworks making the touring route the largest art gallery in the world. We have 47 information panels all the way along the route that tell our stories. History comes alive as you drive.
As you cross the Darling, Lachlan, Edward, Murrumbidgee or Murray rivers, take the time to throw a line in or go for a paddle. A wealth of wildlife and majestic scenery welcomes you at every stop.
Take the quite road to the Outback.
The four walks in this app will give you a view of all the city’s famous sights—from the Louvre and Notre-Dame to the Champs-Élysées and Montmartre—while telling which stars walked these same streets and where they paused to kiss or kill.
Enjoy the sights of the city as they’ve been framed through the lenses of famous filmmakers like François Truffaut, Jean-Luc Godard, Tim Burton, Robert Altman, Woody Allen, Louis Malle, Roman Polanski, Vincente Minnelli, Luis Buñuel, and Jean-Pierre Melville.
Walk in the footsteps of lovers like Billy Crystal and Debra Winger, Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy, Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn, Marlon Brando and Maria Schneider.
Experience the thrill of the chase with Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Robert De Niro, Alain Delon, Yves Montand, and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
Relive the laughter you shared with Audrey Tautou, Kevin Kline, Anne Hathaway, Steve Martin, Meryl Streep, and Alec Guiness.
All four walks start and end at Métro stations to make each one easily accessible from wherever you happen to be staying. Along the way, your guide, Michael Schürmann, provides a bit of commentary to enrich your appreciation of what you’re seeing. He also notes good spots to sip a glass of wine or simply rest your feet.
Paris Movie Walks cast you as the star on the greatest movie set in the world. Whether you’re searching for Bourne’s identity or DaVinci’s code, la vie en rose or a French kiss, these apps will show you the way.
Don’t just see the sights, see the sets. Four walks. Scores of film locations. A fresh way to see Paris.
Created by the award winning audio tour company Q Media Productions, Q Tours do more than "tell you where to go;" we give you the stories about where you are. Using music, sound effects, interviews, images, and above all outstanding storytelling, you'll discover a deeper, richer, and more meaningful experience.
The app downloads and stores the tour information on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad which you can then access at any time. Your chosen tour can be downloaded through your cellphone connection, though a wi-fi connection increases the download speed.
Each tour includes audio files, photos, text, and a map of the tour's points of interest.
If you're interested in learning more about Q Tours and Q Media Productions, or having us produce a Q Tour for your site, please visit our website: www.qmediaproductions.com.
Q Tours are a great way to make the most of your tour experience while taking advantage of the technology at your fingertips. Discover the World.