• Over 60M installs worldwide
• Top 5 Navigation app in more than 80 countries
• Featured in VentureBeat, TechCrunch, BBC News and many more
Sygic Car Navigation guides you to your destination with accurate directions and reliable routing. High-quality offline maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required. Easily find where to eat or stay with powerful search and millions of points-of-interest (POIs). Get new map updates for free, multiple times per year. Always at hand on your smartphone, it’s an app you can rely on.
Enjoy world-class navigation app in your car’s infotainment system. Available for:
• Jaguar, Land Rover cars via the Jaguar InControl™ App
• On Škoda Auto cars with Automotive UI Based on MirrorLink™ Drive certificate available on MirrorLink™ Radio and smartphones supporting MirrorLink™ 1.1
To use Sygic Car Navigation in the dashboard of your Jaguar or Land Rover car please install the Jaguar InControl™ App or Land Rover InControl™ App on your phone.
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE 6 REGIONS
► EUROPE & RUSSIA: Andorra , Austria , Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
► NORTH AMERICA: Canada, USA, Mexico
► SOUTH AMERICA: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay
► AFRICA: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
► GULF REGION: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
► ASIA: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan
Les randonnées des topo-guides 'Randonnées en Boucle' et 'Randonnées en Famille' vous sont proposées, de même que d'autres idées de randonnées articulées sur un ou plusieurs GR.
Choisissez une randonnée en fonction de l'intérêt touristique, de sa longueur, de sa difficulté, de son dénivelé et laissez-vous guider par l'application !
Elle vous propose un fond de carte avec le tracé de la randonnée. Il n'y a pas de description complémentaire du chemin, mais le GPS intégré à votre appareil vous guidera et signalera si vous vous en écartez. Tout au long de la randonnée l'application vous proposera des informations culturelles, touristiques,...
Les données peuvent être téléchargées préalablement, une connexion continue DATA n'est donc pas obligatoire. La fonction GPS de l'appareil doit être activée lors de la randonnée (attention, elle consomme de la batterie).
- Téléchargement possible des fonds de carte, traces des randonnées et contenus associés.
- Points d'intérêt déclenchés automatiquement et les textes peuvent être lus avec la synthèse vocale.
- Alarme en cas d'éloignement de l'itinéraire suivi.
- Distance, difficulté, durée et altitude des randonnées
- Prévisions météo sur 4 jours suivant votre position sur la carte.
- GPS parcours sur OpenStreetMap
- Localisation de votre position utilisant le GPS
- Équipement recommandé
- Accès au parcours en voiture ou par les transports publics
- Partage de randonnées dans les réseaux sociaux
- Nouvelles idées de randonnées ajoutées régulièrement
Tout cela pour 14,99 € / an ou 5,49 € / mois, avec la première semaine gratuite.
Always Free: offline Maps, Map Viewer, Route Planner, extensive POI database.
Available upgrades: turn-by-Turn GPS navigation with lifetime map updates included, worldwide traffic information, speed cameras and even more premium features.
NLife does not require DATA connection and does not imply data charges like other navigation solutions.
If you travel using roaming, pay for your data, have bad network coverage, slow network quality, or just want things fast and simple, this is the right navigation app for you. You will never need to worry about loosing signal, because NLife can work completely offline!
High quality TomTom maps are stored on your phone, which means no roaming, waiting for a connection or extra data charges for navigation. NLife is always available, even in airplanes, so you can plan your next travel with 100% confidence that it will work at NO cost.
Superior GPS Navigation
- Powerful 3D map rendering at blasting speed
- Full voice routing guidance with street names (Text-to-Speech)
- Latest routing calculation technology
- Lane Assistance
- Possibility to choose from various routing alternatives before starting navigation
- Fully interactive maps even during navigation
- Once you arrive at your destination, NLife will help you find a place to park your car.
- Find and navigate to any contact stored on your phone, or any Facebook or Foursquare contact
- Quick search, accessible right from the map screen
- Amazing 3D city models
- Explore maps, search and calculate routes: Always FREE!
- Full search history
- Turn any location into “Favourite” with one tap
- Multi-touch map browsing
- Speed Cameras**
- Access Wikipedia places***
- Integrated Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Foursquare connectors for searching and sharing***
- Directly call a Point-of-Interest or visit its website***
- And a lot more to come in future updates, which will turn NLife into your favourite companion.
Choose from a vast selection of offline maps provided by TomTom, with guarantee of the latest data available and free updates forever.
More than 150 different countries included
There’s a whole World around you. Go! Experience! Share!
Please note the following:
• When installing the app, make sure your phone is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network due to the pre-installed map data.
• Never let the navigation instructions interfere with your driving.
• When using NLife while driving, never hold your phone on your hands. Place it on a standard holder, with a clear sky view.
• Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
*available as an in-app purchase
**camera updates available as in-app purchase
***this feature requires internet access; mobile data charges may apply.
A "circuit" module that gives you access to different routes in which you can find points of interest based on your GPS position. Your smartphone will display the map of the route to follow, step by step for each route.
Module "guide" that allows you to list and geo accommodation partners accessible to walkers, cyclists and riders!
This application was developed with the support of the General Commission for Tourism Wallonia and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas "in the text that describes the application on Google Play and Apple store.
Why IzziRent Car Rental App?
✔ Car rental price comparison tool
✔ DISCOUNT rates online
✔More than 30,000 locations worldwide including US, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Russia, Jordan and UAE.
✔More than 850 rent a car suppliers (Sixt, Enterprise, Europcar, Alamo, Avis, Hertz, Budget, Dollar, Thrifty and BEST local car rental companies)
✔ Promotional COUPONS and special daily DEALS where you can SAVE UP TO 60%
✔ LAST MINUTE reservations with instant confirmation
✔ Easy to use 3-step secure booking and payment engine encrypted by VeriSign
✔ Available in 9 languages
✔ It’s FREE!
CONNECT WITH US:
❖Send us feedback: email@example.com
❖Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/izzirentdiscountcarrental
❖Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/izzirent
❖Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/109077175018354404471
❖Our Webpage: http://www.izzirent.com/
Τώρα μπορείτε εύκολα να οργανώσετε το ταξίδι σας και μέσα από κινητό Android! Επιλέξτε ημερομηνίες, δείτε αποτελέσματα πτήσεων και ολοκληρώστε την αγορά του εισιτηρίου σας! Πρώτη η airtickets.gr®, μετέφερε στο κινητό σας τηλέφωνο όλο το περιεχόμενο και τις υπηρεσίες που παρέχονται μέσω της ιστοσελίδας www.airtickets.gr®, δημιουργώντας ένα περιβάλλον το οποίο επιτρέπει την ολοκλήρωση κράτησης και αγοράς αεροπορικού εισιτηρίου. Τώρα, όπου και αν βρίσκεστε, προγραμματίστε το ταξίδι σας εύκολα και γρήγορα!
Χαρακτηριστικά της εφαρμογής:
• Αναζήτηση και κράτηση πτήσεων
• Κράτηση ακτοπλοϊκών εισιτηρίων
• Online Check-in
• Κράτηση ξενοδοχείου
• Νέα υπηρεσία κράτησης εκδρομών και περιηγήσεων (Tours)
Mε ένα μόνο κλικ, το ταξίδι ξεκινάει και στο κινητό σου!
The journey begins at your mobile phone
Now you can easily make your trip arrangements through your Android phone! Set your travel dates and requirements, see the available flights and cheapest fares, and complete your booking in just a few clicks. The most convenient way to purchase your flight tickets is now available at the palm of your hand!
Features of this app:
• Search and book Flight
• Online Check-in
• Book Hotel
• Book Ferries
• Tours and Activities
Now, wherever you are, a quick and convenient way to book your trip. Just a click away and the journey begins from your mobile!
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
The walking tours featured in this application will help you discover all the favourite tourist spots in Wellington; nature reserves, forests, farmlands and the rugged South Coast; landmarks and historic sites; public art and picturesque views.
Tours included in this package:
- Central Auckland Walks
- Downtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Midtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Uptown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Auckland's Original Shoreline Walk
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Northern Route
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Southern Route
- North Shore Walks
- Takapuna - Milford Heritage Walk
- Northcote Point Heritage Trail
- Mount Eden Walks
- Mt Eden Village Walk
- Mt Eden Neighbourhood Walk
- Mount Eden Industrial Area Walk
- Eden Valley Shopping Centre Walk
- Writers' Walks
- Castor Bay Writers' Walk
- Stanley Bay Writers' Walk
- Devonport Writers' Walk
Once the application has been downloaded you can download just the tours you are interested in. It then works offline, which means that you can enjoy the tours without needing to connect to the internet. Perfect if you are traveling with a phone from overseas. All the walks work with your phones GPS so you will never get lost!
Looking for a heritage trails app for your city? Check out www.mytoursapp.com to find out how.
Visit us for an authentic experience in the former Coroner's Court, City Morgue, and Autopsy Facilities of Vancouver.
Download this app for an exclusive audio and visual tour to accompany your visit!
Created by the award winning audio tour company Q Media Productions, Q Tours do more than "tell you where to go;" we give you the stories about where you are. Using music, sound effects, interviews, images, and above all outstanding storytelling, you'll discover a deeper, richer, and more meaningful experience.
The app downloads and stores the tour information on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad which you can then access at any time. Your chosen tour can be downloaded through your cellphone connection, though a wi-fi connection increases the download speed.
Each tour includes audio files, photos, text, and a map of the tour's points of interest.
If you're interested in learning more about Q Tours and Q Media Productions, or having us produce a Q Tour for your site, please visit our website: www.qmediaproductions.com.
Q Tours are a great way to make the most of your tour experience while taking advantage of the technology at your fingertips. Discover the World.
Our self-guided walking tours highlight aspects of the city, allowing you to travel through time at your own pace. Current tours include:
- Darkness in the City of Light – Walk through what was once the underbelly of the City of Churches. Full of dubious characters, ‘lurk merchants’ and others just down on their luck.
- War memorials of Adelaide – self guided walking tour will take you on a journey of monuments, memory and emotion
- Lost Adelaide: the West End – self guided tour of the lost architecture of the colourful West End of Adelaide. A complementary tour to Darkness in the City of Light
- Lost Adelaide – The tour features snapshots of lost architecture in Adelaide. Compare historical photos from the Library's rich collections to the architecture of today.
- Significant South Australians – Will introduce you to some exceptional people who have shaped South Australia’s history.
- Dowie’s Adelaide – A tour of John Dowie’s public art in Adelaide, one of SA’s most renowned sculptors
- State Library of South Australia trail – Understand the diverse range of resources held at the Library and its public spaces
- Orientation to the State Library of South Australia – Highlights to the collections, services and resources of the Library
Discover the ruins of the remote townships, which were subject to population clearance in the 19th century by the landlords, to make way for sheep. The tour will take you from the Pier on Eigg, to the townships of Upper and Lower Gruilin. See where the 14 Families remaining in Gruilin were cleared from in 1852, with all but three of these families heading to Nova Scotia.
En route to the cleared townships you will pass many historic sites, including an iron age fort, four windmills, part of the Eigg Electricity grid, The largest single piece of pitchstone in the UK, the Sgurr of Eigg.
The islands are alive with history, come and explore the cleared crofting townships of Gruilin, Isle of Eigg.
Belgenny is at Camden in western Sydney and is one of Australia's earliest national treasures. It is part of the historic Camden Park property which began with a grant to John Macarthur in 1805. John and his wife Elizabeth played a key role in developing the Australian wool industry and the family established one of the first commercial vineyards in Australia.
Belgenny Farm comprises the oldest surviving group of farm buildings in Australia, including the site where John Macarthur spent his final years.
All you need to know about the touring route is right here. We have ELEVEN major public artworks making the touring route the largest art gallery in the world. We have 47 information panels all the way along the route that tell our stories. History comes alive as you drive.
As you cross the Darling, Lachlan, Edward, Murrumbidgee or Murray rivers, take the time to throw a line in or go for a paddle. A wealth of wildlife and majestic scenery welcomes you at every stop.
Take the quite road to the Outback.
אפליקציה יעודית לטיולים מחושמלים בירושלים בעזרת מכשיר הסמארטפון שלכם, אתם יוצאים למסע מרתק ועצמאי ברחבי ירושלים , סיפורים מרתקים בנקודות עניין ברחבי העיר , אל חשש, תוכנת הניווט בעזרץ GPS תעזור לכם לנווט ברחובות העיר בקלות ובדיוק רב.
בחרו את המסלול הרצוי, הורידו אותו בחינם ,התניעו את האופניים החשמליים וצאו לדרך!!!
dLux MediaArts is one of Australia's key screen and media arts organisations, committed to supporting the development, engagement and experience of contemporary screen and digital media culture.
Our program and activities include research into emerging technologies and media arts practices, partnership development between public and private sector, curation and touring of digital media arts exhibitions and digital skills development.
Our self-guided walking tour Apps have been designed to support dLux MediaArts' skills development and knowledge sharing programs across both metropolitan and regional Australia.
Tours in this series reflect our integrated tailor made workshops as a platform for skills development and knowledge sharing.
This collection of walks are some of the most interesting and diverse walks available. The varied landscape of them all is breathtaking and uplifting. They are not only pleasurable to undertake but have a rich educational component of history, heritage and conservation as well.
The walks range from the ancient rainforest of the World Heritage Daintree (Mossman Gorge) in the north to near-by glamorous Port Douglas, tropical Cairns and then further south to the coastal walks of Lennox Head and Port Macquarie. Continuing down the east coast, south of Sydney at Batemans Bay are walks with majestic gum trees contrasting with cliff top Banksias to estuarine mangroves and historic villages with the odd Grey Kangaroo thrown in for good measure. Tasmania features for the first time as part of Australian Short Walks with the recently compiled maritime precinct of Hobart researched after visiting on a cruise liner the "Dawn Princess".
There is something for everyone here and almost, without knowing it, fitness opportunities as a bonus.
Art in Auckland presents the visual arts of Auckland covering public and private galleries and public artworks along the way.
To help find your way around Auckland's Big Little City, the venues are sorted into 5 precincts, each a comfortable walk. All precincts are linked by the Link Bus or a short drive.
Check opening times for private galleries as many are closed Sunday and Monday.
Come to our Township of Rideau Lakes by any of many modes. Ply the Rideau Canal that links the Ottawa River with the St. Lawrence. You may choose to explore this truly unique waterway from spring break-up to fall freeze-up. Come solo by kayak or duo by canoe or you may opt for the leisure of cruising and dining with fellow travelers on a luxurious canal vessel. Or you may venture aboard just about any vintage and style of craft and cruise the rustic locks and scenic lakes of the Rideau. From here you may travel beyond to the seas and oceans of the world if you wish. Touch down at the Township airstrip to feast and fellowship at a regular Fly-in Breakfast. You might hike the rugged Rideau Trail from the Ottawa Valley to the St. Lawrence amidst the grandeur of autumn colour. From Canada’s sea and sea and shining sea, you might steer your snowmobile onto the Cataraqui Trail. You may venture to our “Keystone of the Rideau” by road. We’re just a few hours from Toronto or Montreal and mere tens of minutes from the historic towns of Perth and Brockville.
Amble through our heritage villages, “Walking Tour” in hand. Take a sunny Sunday afternoon drive along our highways and by-ways with our “Driving Tour” in navigator’s hand. Or take your bikes off the rack and enjoy a day, even several days exploring our scenic country lanes, “Cycle Tour” at hand. Inns, B. & Bs, fast foods and fine dining, they’re all here. Appreciate the incredible diversity of nature and culture that you will find here in Rideau Country. Maybe it’s an opening-day of fishing on any of the gems of the Rideau’s necklace of lakes. Maybe it’s camping at Lower Beverley Lake Park. Maybe it’s golfing on the rolling greens of summer near Lombardy or Westport, browsing for presents in village shops in Elgin or reveling at Delta’s Country Christmas. Maybe your thing is speed skating on the Big Rideau Lake at Portland’s “Skate-the-Lake” or “mushing” your team at Newboro’s Dog Sled Race. Whatever your interests, you will find myriad reasons through all seasons to come back to the Township of Rideau Lakes. Enjoy “An Experience to Remember” here at the height-of-land, the central diadem in a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Geographic Destination, the Keystone of the Rideau.