Auckland Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Auckland City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Amazing discounts - up to 80% off
Compare prices on 100's of hotel booking sites at once
Best hotel rates Guaranteed
If you find a lower rate, we'll refund the difference
Verified guest reviews
Unsure about the hotel? Learn from real guest reviews
If not sure just check the list of popular Hotels!
You can also find blazingly fast hotels near:
- Travel tips from thousands of travelers – with attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, and nightlife.
- Browse place information (stored locally) offline.
- Augmented Reality Viewer to locate the attractions near you.
- Simple navigation from your current location to the selected address
- Full text search in categories and city boroughs
- “You Are Here” marker on maps: current location indicator.
- Easy and uncomplicated navigation
You see, it’s all about travelling like a local.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Auckland Culture Tour (6 sights)
* Auckland Galleries (8 sights)
* Antique Shops (5 sights)
* Southern Auckland (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Auckland (6 sights)
* Auckland Lounges Tour (5 sights)
* Historic Buildings Tour (7 sights)
* Religious Buildings (6 sights)
* Auckland Landmarks (6 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Missed your train? Flight delayed? Need hotel rooms fast? Last minute booking?
This is the perfect Hotel Booking App to locate your last minute hotel deals and settle your hotel reservation, booking hotels and hotel search!
Auckland Hotels Booking is free and lets you book now for tonight’s best lodging deals complete with the best hotel review. Booking of hotel is easy with Auckland Hotels Booking.
There are no hotel reservation fees, no mark-ups and it is FREE to use. Good hotel review with fantastic hotel discounts.
To get the best hotel booking rates every time, simply search by location, date and number of guests and Auckland Hotels Booking quickly finds you the best deals in your desired location. You can get discount hotel, budget hotel, cheap hotel deals and cheap hotel rooms for your fuss-free trip.
Main features include:
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at that exact moment
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more hotels
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best rates available for all our partner booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 41 languages
• The only app that allow you to search the hotel deals throughout:
One search and our app will list out all the hotels and give you the best prices in one screen for all the deals. There are also hotel reviews for your reference.
Hostel, motel, B&B (bed & breakfast), Boutique Hotel listing are also in this App. Go ahead to book your room now!
Featured Places in New Zealand
• Auckland Region,326 hotels
• Canterbury,424 hotels
• Otago,410 hotels
• Waikato,338 hotels
• Bay Of Plenty,234 hotels
• Northland,227 hotels
• Wellington Region,187 hotels
• Manawatu-Wanganui,123 hotels
• Nelson Region,80 hotels
• West Coast,130 hotels
• Hawke's Bay,115 hotels
• Southland,102 hotels
• Marlborough,106 hotels
• Tasman Region,77 hotels
• Auckland,278 hotels
• Christchurch,209 hotels
• Wellington,103 hotels
• Rotorua,111 hotels
• Dunedin,86 hotels
• Napier,65 hotels
• Nelson,77 hotels
• Hamilton,54 hotels
• Palmerston North,47 hotels
• New Plymouth,42 hotels
• Tauranga,53 hotels
• Invercargill,35 hotels
• Whangarei,31 hotels
• Lower Hutt,36 hotels
• Hastings,57 hotels
• Gisborne,26 hotels
• Porirua,37 hotels
• Upper Hutt,45 hotels
• Queenstown,127 hotels
• Taupo,80 hotels
• Wanaka,76 hotels
• Kaikoura,51 hotels
• Auckland Airport(AKL)
• Wellington International Airport(WLG)
• Christchurch International Airport(CHC)
• Queenstown International Airport(ZQN)
• Dunedin International Airport(DUD)
• Nelson Airport(NSN)
• Rotorua International Airport(ROT)
• Hawke's Bay Airport(NPE)
Featured Places of Interest
• South Island,1,329 hotels
• Waiheke Island,38 hotels
• Great Barrier Island,5 hotels
• North Island,1,627 hotels
• Stewart Island,9 hotels
• Kawau,14 hotels
• Kapiti Island,18 hotels
• Tongariro National Park,11 hotels
• Milford Sound,4 hotels
• Hokianga,6 hotels
• Lake Taupo,74 hotels
• Fiordland,42 hotels
• Lake Rotorua,87 hotels
• University Of Canterbury
• University Of Auckland
• University of Otago
• Auckland Harbour Bridge
• Queen Street
• Sky Tower
• Mount Eden
• Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
• Auckland War Memorial Museum
• Karangahape Road
• One Tree Hill
• Auckland Zoo
• Wellington Cable Car
More from developer
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
Tours included in this package:
- Downtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Midtown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Uptown Auckland Heritage Walk
- Auckland's Original Shoreline Walk
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Northern Route
- Engineering Heritage of Auckland Southern Route
- Takapuna - Milford Heritage Walk
- Castor Bay Writers' Walk
- Stanley Writers Walk
Once the application has been downloaded you can download just the tours you are interested in. It then works offline, which means that you can enjoy the tours without needing to connect to the internet. Perfect if you are traveling with a phone from overseas or an iPod Touch.
This app uses GPS location to help you find each stop but functions equally well without it.
אפליקציה יעודית לטיולים מחושמלים בירושלים בעזרת מכשיר הסמארטפון שלכם, אתם יוצאים למסע מרתק ועצמאי ברחבי ירושלים , סיפורים מרתקים בנקודות עניין ברחבי העיר , אל חשש, תוכנת הניווט בעזרץ GPS תעזור לכם לנווט ברחובות העיר בקלות ובדיוק רב.
בחרו את המסלול הרצוי, הורידו אותו בחינם ,התניעו את האופניים החשמליים וצאו לדרך!!!
Our self-guided walking tours highlight aspects of the city, allowing you to travel through time at your own pace. Current tours include:
- Darkness in the City of Light – Walk through what was once the underbelly of the City of Churches. Full of dubious characters, ‘lurk merchants’ and others just down on their luck.
- War memorials of Adelaide – self guided walking tour will take you on a journey of monuments, memory and emotion
- Lost Adelaide: the West End – self guided tour of the lost architecture of the colourful West End of Adelaide. A complementary tour to Darkness in the City of Light
- Lost Adelaide – The tour features snapshots of lost architecture in Adelaide. Compare historical photos from the Library's rich collections to the architecture of today.
- Significant South Australians – Will introduce you to some exceptional people who have shaped South Australia’s history.
- Dowie’s Adelaide – A tour of John Dowie’s public art in Adelaide, one of SA’s most renowned sculptors
- State Library of South Australia trail – Understand the diverse range of resources held at the Library and its public spaces
- Orientation to the State Library of South Australia – Highlights to the collections, services and resources of the Library
Come to our Township of Rideau Lakes by any of many modes. Ply the Rideau Canal that links the Ottawa River with the St. Lawrence. You may choose to explore this truly unique waterway from spring break-up to fall freeze-up. Come solo by kayak or duo by canoe or you may opt for the leisure of cruising and dining with fellow travelers on a luxurious canal vessel. Or you may venture aboard just about any vintage and style of craft and cruise the rustic locks and scenic lakes of the Rideau. From here you may travel beyond to the seas and oceans of the world if you wish. Touch down at the Township airstrip to feast and fellowship at a regular Fly-in Breakfast. You might hike the rugged Rideau Trail from the Ottawa Valley to the St. Lawrence amidst the grandeur of autumn colour. From Canada’s sea and sea and shining sea, you might steer your snowmobile onto the Cataraqui Trail. You may venture to our “Keystone of the Rideau” by road. We’re just a few hours from Toronto or Montreal and mere tens of minutes from the historic towns of Perth and Brockville.
Amble through our heritage villages, “Walking Tour” in hand. Take a sunny Sunday afternoon drive along our highways and by-ways with our “Driving Tour” in navigator’s hand. Or take your bikes off the rack and enjoy a day, even several days exploring our scenic country lanes, “Cycle Tour” at hand. Inns, B. & Bs, fast foods and fine dining, they’re all here. Appreciate the incredible diversity of nature and culture that you will find here in Rideau Country. Maybe it’s an opening-day of fishing on any of the gems of the Rideau’s necklace of lakes. Maybe it’s camping at Lower Beverley Lake Park. Maybe it’s golfing on the rolling greens of summer near Lombardy or Westport, browsing for presents in village shops in Elgin or reveling at Delta’s Country Christmas. Maybe your thing is speed skating on the Big Rideau Lake at Portland’s “Skate-the-Lake” or “mushing” your team at Newboro’s Dog Sled Race. Whatever your interests, you will find myriad reasons through all seasons to come back to the Township of Rideau Lakes. Enjoy “An Experience to Remember” here at the height-of-land, the central diadem in a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Geographic Destination, the Keystone of the Rideau.
As you use this app, you will see a selection of pictures of various points of interest from the museum's collection and hear the stories behind the sites and images.
The walks are researched, written and produced by TMAG volunteers with assistance from staff.
Currently, one self-guided walk is available exploring the history of the Hobart's Queens Domain. This walk was prepared by TMAG volunteer Sally Rackham and is narrated by Noreen Le Mottee.
Hobart Discovery Walks is produced with the assistance of the Friends of the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
TMAG is a Tasmanian state government organisation.
Wild Bill will teach you the history of Texas, and take you on a tour of the real Alamo battlefield and show you the locations of key events of the battle. You will walk the grounds of the whole Alamo fort not just the Chapel and Long Barracks. Bill will help you decipher the fort as it is now layed out by different color cobble stones and small brass markers that few who live here even know exist.
Then off to see a reconstructed original San Antonio 1880s bar and saloon where you will hear the tale of the most famous gunfight in San Antonio history. Then to the plazas and the sites of gunfights, Indian battles, lynchings,Spanish attrocities, Civil War sites, and the famed Redlight district and much much more.
This collection of walks are some of the most interesting and diverse walks available. The varied landscape of them all is breathtaking and uplifting. They are not only pleasurable to undertake but have a rich educational component of history, heritage and conservation as well.
The walks range from the ancient rainforest of the World Heritage Daintree (Mossman Gorge) in the north to near-by glamorous Port Douglas, tropical Cairns and then further south to the coastal walks of Lennox Head and Port Macquarie. Continuing down the east coast, south of Sydney at Batemans Bay are walks with majestic gum trees contrasting with cliff top Banksias to estuarine mangroves and historic villages with the odd Grey Kangaroo thrown in for good measure. Tasmania features for the first time as part of Australian Short Walks with the recently compiled maritime precinct of Hobart researched after visiting on a cruise liner the "Dawn Princess".
There is something for everyone here and almost, without knowing it, fitness opportunities as a bonus.
dLux MediaArts is one of Australia's key screen and media arts organisations, committed to supporting the development, engagement and experience of contemporary screen and digital media culture.
Our program and activities include research into emerging technologies and media arts practices, partnership development between public and private sector, curation and touring of digital media arts exhibitions and digital skills development.
Our self-guided walking tour Apps have been designed to support dLux MediaArts' skills development and knowledge sharing programs across both metropolitan and regional Australia.
Tours in this series reflect our integrated tailor made workshops as a platform for skills development and knowledge sharing.
Visit us for an authentic experience in the former Coroner's Court, City Morgue, and Autopsy Facilities of Vancouver.
Download this app for an exclusive audio and visual tour to accompany your visit!
All you need to know about the touring route is right here. We have ELEVEN major public artworks making the touring route the largest art gallery in the world. We have 47 information panels all the way along the route that tell our stories. History comes alive as you drive.
As you cross the Darling, Lachlan, Edward, Murrumbidgee or Murray rivers, take the time to throw a line in or go for a paddle. A wealth of wildlife and majestic scenery welcomes you at every stop.
Take the quite road to the Outback.
The four walks in this app will give you a view of all the city’s famous sights—from the Louvre and Notre-Dame to the Champs-Élysées and Montmartre—while telling which stars walked these same streets and where they paused to kiss or kill.
Enjoy the sights of the city as they’ve been framed through the lenses of famous filmmakers like François Truffaut, Jean-Luc Godard, Tim Burton, Robert Altman, Woody Allen, Louis Malle, Roman Polanski, Vincente Minnelli, Luis Buñuel, and Jean-Pierre Melville.
Walk in the footsteps of lovers like Billy Crystal and Debra Winger, Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy, Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn, Marlon Brando and Maria Schneider.
Experience the thrill of the chase with Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Robert De Niro, Alain Delon, Yves Montand, and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
Relive the laughter you shared with Audrey Tautou, Kevin Kline, Anne Hathaway, Steve Martin, Meryl Streep, and Alec Guiness.
All four walks start and end at Métro stations to make each one easily accessible from wherever you happen to be staying. Along the way, your guide, Michael Schürmann, provides a bit of commentary to enrich your appreciation of what you’re seeing. He also notes good spots to sip a glass of wine or simply rest your feet.
Paris Movie Walks cast you as the star on the greatest movie set in the world. Whether you’re searching for Bourne’s identity or DaVinci’s code, la vie en rose or a French kiss, these apps will show you the way.
Don’t just see the sights, see the sets. Four walks. Scores of film locations. A fresh way to see Paris.
Created by the award winning audio tour company Q Media Productions, Q Tours do more than "tell you where to go;" we give you the stories about where you are. Using music, sound effects, interviews, images, and above all outstanding storytelling, you'll discover a deeper, richer, and more meaningful experience.
The app downloads and stores the tour information on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad which you can then access at any time. Your chosen tour can be downloaded through your cellphone connection, though a wi-fi connection increases the download speed.
Each tour includes audio files, photos, text, and a map of the tour's points of interest.
If you're interested in learning more about Q Tours and Q Media Productions, or having us produce a Q Tour for your site, please visit our website: www.qmediaproductions.com.
Q Tours are a great way to make the most of your tour experience while taking advantage of the technology at your fingertips. Discover the World.