Download a Real Town Tour and access a map, walking companion and tour guide of your favorite places rolled into one mobile package.
Nothing else shows clear, accurate and captivating self-guided walking tours which literally fit into the palm of your hand.
Using GPS and mobile app technology, your smartphone or tablet guides you every step of the way, allowing you to relax and take in the sights - with up-to-the-minute info and fascinating facts at your fingertips.
NO CONNECTION NEEDED
With an internet connection, Real Town Tours portray visitor attractions in a visually rich, informative and appealing way.
In a poor reception area? No problem. The tour can be completed with GPS only and you never get lost again.
Find a local eatery or pub offering free Wi-Fi – listed on the app map – and enjoy the full range of videos, audio and immersive 360-degree virtual tours at your leisure, while enjoying a rest and refreshments.
VISITORS & TOURISTS
For walkers and drivers, a Real Town Tour includes:
• Fact-rich text about every listed stop, highlight and attraction
• Vibrant images
• Informative videos
• Amazing 3D virtual tours of local shops and buildings
• Current weather info
• Locations offering free Wi-Fi
• Detailed information about participating local businesses
• Audio voice-overs leaving you free to soak up local attractions
Break for rest, refreshment and entertainment at highlighted business stops along the route, sampling the cream of local services.
Real Town Tours is the perfect partner for anyone who wants to get out and about exploring Britain.
Using the best technology to guide you through Britain’s wonderful ancient buildings, spectacular natural landscapes and rich heritage, you’ll never miss a thing again.
Businesses, Town Marketers and Tourist Attractions
For participating businesses and places, Real Town Tours attract visitors, boost trade, showcase special attractions and reinvigorate communities. They are perfect for:
• Town managers and local authorities keen to reinvent their urban and rural spaces
• Owners of theme parks and tourist attractions wanting to give their visitors the best possible experience
• Town marketers promoting tailored theme tours – pub, church, film location, art gallery or regional National Trust trails
• Businesses looking to advertise their shops and products
So have a terrific day out and we’d love to know how you go. Visit us at realtowns.co.uk to find out more and give us your feedback.