My Travel App is prepaid and puts an end to expensive roaming charges when traveling abroad!
Best App for travel with Android phones and tablets!
Why get MyTravelApp:
1) FREE incoming calls on a FREE US number!
2) No internet? no problem! Call from home, office, hotel, landlines and payphones using your account!
3) Sign up and reload directly on the app, no need to spend time on websites!
COOL APP FEATURES
4) Free MyTravelApp to MyTravelApp Calls.
* Cheap international calls and works on WiFi/3G/4G/landlines at lower than phone card rates!
* Download and sign up directly or use your existing account
*Recharge your account directly from the app
* Works from anywhere in the world thru WiFi, 3G or 4G data services.*
* Works offline from over 60 countries through international toll free numbers!
*Includes a valid US Number where people can also reach you, even if you are abroad!
*Dial from your Contacts List, History, or Speed Dial functions.
*Includes Access Numbers in over 60 countries to use your PIN from a landline.
*This is a Password protected application
* Control in-app incoming calls
Call Anyone - Anywhere
Call anyone abroad even if they don’t have the MyTravelApp for rates up 98% lower than your operator’s.*
* Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
** Some of the countries where you can make cheap international calls to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, China, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somali, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Call quality is dependent on a variety of factors, including your data connection or other third-party carrier services that we do not control. Some international destinations have been disabled due to fraud and misuse.
Once the GPS signal is stable, hit the 'Start My Travel' button at the starting point of your travel.
In the next screen you will be shown an analog display of the speedOMeter, along with other parameters.
There's a play and stop button provided on the top center of the screen to start and stop the travel session.
During the travel you can refer the map for the current location by clicking the maps icon provided in the screen.
Once your travel is completed click the Stop button to end the travel session.
You can refer to this details anytime in the future by just selecting the History option in the Menu.
Satellite, Road and Terrain views are included in the maps....
1. To start the travel hit the start button and similarly to stop the travel hit the stop button.
2. During the travel if you wish to view the current location hit the maps icon on the screen.
3. To change the mapview Click Menu button -> Layers -> Select Appropriate view
4. To view previous travel details Menu -> History -> Select the travel name from the list. You will be provided with a map consisting of your start and end point.
Screens provided in the Application
1. Home Screen:
The home screen makes sure that the GPS signal is stable before the application is used. Once the application is stable hit the Start My Travel button to move on to the next screen.
View History button is provided so that you can view your previous travel details
2. Meter Screen
This screen shows up an analog Speedometer along with other parameters viz. Distance covered, Altitude, Maximum speed, Total Distance covered etc.
The button on the top left corner shows the start point and your current position.
The button in the top center is used to start and stop the travel session.
A graphical representation of the speed in given at the bottom.
Hit the menu button to set the units or to view the history...
3.History Screen (Map View):
Marker with green color denotes the Start point
Marker with red color denotes the end point
The inverted Triangular marker denotes the current position
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
• Armazenar informações importantes como números de passaporte, vistos e cartões de crédito em ambiente seguro;
• Criar listas de check list para não esquecer de incluir nada em sua bagagem;
• Verificar o clima no país de destino, em tempo real;
• Conversor de moedas;
• Tradutor simples e eficiente para o idioma inglês, com as frases e expressões mais utilizadas;
• Publicação automática de suas fotografias nas principais redes sociais;
• Mapas dos metrôs de todas as cidades do mundo;
Além disso, você ainda pode adquirir o seu Seguro Viagem através do aplicativo MyTravel APP. Basta clicar no menu Seguro Viagem e adquirir o produto mais adequado para a sua viagem, mesmo que minutos antes do embarque, pois a emissão do certificado é imediata.
Garanta a sua segurança e a de sua família adquirindo a sua Assistência e Seguro Viagem Allianz Global Assistance sempre que for sair do país. A Allianz Global Assistance é líder mundial em assistência 24 horas e seguro viagem, e vai cuidar muito bem de você em qualquer lugar do mundo.
1. Place Record: Record the places you visit with place information contain place name, gps coordinate and photo etc..
2. Facebook Check in tracker: You can read all newest check-ins of friends on facebook and display location in the map. You can also see the photo in checkin and import the checkin with photo as your new place.
3. Edit Place: Edit the place information about name, address, phone number and photo. You can also query address for this place.
4. Place Display: Display place information in the map and see the street view nearby the place. You can also see the place photo in full screen mode.
5. Directions: Get directions from where you are to the places you select and display in the map.
6. Share Place: Share the place map card to Facebook wall, Twitter, email and photo album. You can also check in when share a place to facebook.
7. Share Photo: Share the place photo to Facebook wall, Twitter, email and photo album. You can check in when share a photo to facebook.
8. Change Wallpaper: You can change the wallpaper (background image) of a photo from photo albums, camera or build-in wallpaper.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Keywords: Places,GPS,Facebook,Twitter,Map,search,find,see,track,Location,Share,recorder,check in,photo,notes,travel,local,my,friends,directions,address,map,share,places,latitude,satellite,tracker,Dropbox
- Store places on your Android device then link to Google Navigation (or Waze, etc) for turn-by-turn directions.
- Search for and save a place, such as a restaurant or business. Place Book will try to find links to Yelp, Foursquare, and Google+ for reviews, tips, check-ins, street view, etc.
- Allows you to create your own custom lists (ex: "Restaurants", "Things to do in my city", etc).
- Add your own custom places by holding your finger down on the map for a couple seconds.
- Optionally backup your places to our secure servers then copy those places to any device with Place Book installed whenever you need them again (simple registration required).
- Upgrade to an ad-free experience for only $1.50 USD.
- You can turn off Yelp and/or Foursquare access in the Menu -> Preferences screen. This may be especially useful to an international audience where Yelp or Foursquare is not present.
- If you want to link to a different Navigation app than Google Navigation (example: Waze), go to Menu -> Preferences -> Direction Options.
- If you have issues with the app, please email me or go to my website and let me know. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. I want this to be your primary "navigation book". I am also logging feedback for potential feature upgrades, too.
You ate that delicious Italian food at some restaurant but you can't remember its name? You passed by that bar that seemed pretty interesting but no place comes to your mind when you want to go out for a drink? You read about a fancy store in your favorite magazine and you want to mark it as "wanna go"?
*** No hassle with signing up, no need to login, nothing gets published, no bloatware features: Just a simple personal places notebook! ***
You can mark a place as liked, disliked, or wanna go! This way, you can instantly see why you had saved it in the first place.
Surely there are plenty of location based services that offer you to keep track of places you visited. So why bother to install another one? Let's think again: in Google Maps you can save a place, but you can't list all your saved places in you mobile device. Furthermore, any comment that you make about the place gets publicly visible in your Google+ profile. Do you really always want to make every personal experience about any place you visit to become public? Foursquare, Yelp, they all want you to sign up to save places. Even if you sign up, there is no way to take a personal note. In Tripadvisor, you can save a place without logging in, but there is no option to take notes or add your own pictures. When it comes to taking notes, simplicity matters! We still use post-its, right? ;-)
All place listings are retrieved from Google Places API. If the place you want to save isn't listed or some information is incorrect, you should go to Google Maps in your desktop web browser and suggest a new listing.
This is the first version of the app so please send your bug reports or comments to the email address using the link below before posting them in comments.
Keywords: Places near me, places nearby, place notes, place notebook, save places
It's My Stop is the app that countless commuters have probably wished for at one time or another especially if they've experienced the nightmare of missing their stop.
It's My Stop is really simple to use. Just add your stop, decide how much warning you want before arriving and let the app do its stuff. You can choose to have a 5, 10 or 15 minute warning before your stop and another one as you arrive at your stop. The app works in the background and alerts you at the appropriate time.
Best of all, It's My Stop works on buses or trains anywhere in the world using location information only - it doesn't need to consult any bus or train timetables!
Next time you travel you can relax reading a book, listening to music, playing games, dealing with your email or catching up with friends on social networks. Maybe even catch up on some sleep! You can rely on It's My Stop working in the background on your phone to warn you as you first approach and then arrive at your stop.
It's My Stop already has built-in train station lists for many rail networks including:
* Network Rail (UK)
* DLR (Docklands Light Railway) (London UK)
* Eurostar (Europe)
* Metro North (NY, USA)
* Long Island Railroad (NY, USA)
* WMATA Metrorail (DC, USA)
* CTA 'L' (IL, USA)
* MBTA (MA, USA)
* PATH (NY, USA)
* BART (CA, USA)
* SEPTA (PA, USA)
* LA County Metro (CA, USA)
But don't worry if your rail network is not listed because you can always add your own stops by giving the bus or train stop address anywhere in the world.
Unlike other apps It's My Stop is smart about conserving your battery and you are always in total control because you can easily switch the app on or off at any time.
People use It's My Stop for their regular train and bus commute or when they travel somewhere new. It's My Stop doesn't care whether you're travelling by bus, train or car - it will still alert you in time for your stop.
Don't take our word for how amazing It's My Stop is, just listen to what one of our users said recently... 'What a stroke of genius! I can now listen to music on my phone whilst on the train without worrying if I can hear the announcements for my stop'.
Why not give it a try?
- Create new Google maps
- Upload photo to Picasa and include thumbnail link with Google Maps point.
- Widget showing current progress
- Offline mode: Save locations with photos and upload when you get home.
- Works asynchronously so you don't have to keep the app open while waiting for a GPS location
- When online you can automatically insert address lines based on GPS data
- Images uploaded to Picasa will also be available via Google+
*Uploading photos requires a free Google Picasa account.
*Requires access to Google accounts to upload points to Google Maps and Picasa accounts to upload photos.
- Before your journey starts, T&L Assistant will inform you about your destination's culture, foods, weather, touristic places. So, you will not meet any unexpected condition.
- With T&L Assistant translator, In 40 different languages, you will be able to communicate with local people and understand them clearly,
- It is very important to know the weather status. T&L Assistant will report the current and future weather conditions of your journey destination.
- You should always be prepared for unexpected situations and dangerous accidents. In addition, it is difficult to memorize all emergency numbers that you travel. That is way, T&L Assistant provides you all the emergency numbers of 15 destinations. So, if there is any problem, you can contact with them just by simple few clicks.
- We have analyzed and collect the most beautiful and interesting 150 places around the world for your visiting. Before you start your travel, you can view TOP 10 interesting places and take information about them.
With all these excellent features and its bright interface, Travel and Language Assistant promise you a marvelous travel and comfortable journey.
T&L Assistant takes care everything about your travel, you just relax... Happy travelling!
Some My Trip uses:
- You are going to take a trip with your friends and everyone has different departure points.
- You are going to your job and you want to know if somebody than you know is doing a similar route than you, is going fine or has any problem to arrive to destination.
- Tell anyone you want thay you have arrived to your destination.
My places helps you save, SHARE, filter and display on a map all places you've liked with the categories you've created.
Display your friends' places on the map if you need more ideas.
Long click on a location gives you access Edit, Delete or Get Directions menu.
1. Add a place using the address finder or specific location coordinates.
2. Tap a place to launch it in Google Maps or other apps.
3. Use the navigation feature in Google Maps to easily navigate from your current location to your custom marker.
*. Long press to edit or delete a map entry.
If you like our app please leave a nice review and feedback! We welcome all feedback and are looking to continuously improve this application.
Places Near Me has simple, elegant and beautiful User Interface that makes it easy to find local places and share them with your friends and family.
Users can find places nearby by choosing one of the displayed categories or do a simple search to find them. In both cases the search radius can be increased/decreased between 1km to 50 km.
Once you find a place then Places Near Me provides you with details about the location, people's ratings/reviews, telephone numbers and website of the place.
Places Near Me is a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. It also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier for you to find.
* Please note that while using GPS it is important first to calibrate your location, by going to MyLocation window, so that search results are accurate and to the point. GPS calibration works best outdoors as the GPS signal is stronger outside. Incorrect results may be shown if your location is not calibrated properly while using GPS. Wi-Fi does not require any calibration.
* If you are using Wifi, please make sure that you have Use wireless network option enabled. To check if this option is enabled, goto:
Settings > Location services > Use wireless networks
Settings > Location services > Google location service
If this option is not checked you will get "No Results" as search result.
Places Near Me Features:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Free search for any keyword
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends (Skype, Email etc).
Tags: places,near me,near you,nearby,near,local search,place finder,locator,directions,local knowledge, maps, reminders, navigation
More from developer
Don’t miss the bonuses to increase your energy, superbonuses to go faster and coins to improve your score, you'll need it to climb the rankings.
Finally, try to avoid the maluses if you don’t want to lose your energy!
The adventure begins in Europe and ends in Oceania, during your journey catch all the letters you come across, so to earn an extra life!