My Travel App is prepaid and puts an end to expensive roaming charges when traveling abroad!
Best App for travel with Android phones and tablets!
Why get MyTravelApp:
1) FREE incoming calls on a FREE US number!
2) No internet? no problem! Call from home, office, hotel, landlines and payphones using your account!
3) Sign up and reload directly on the app, no need to spend time on websites!
COOL APP FEATURES
4) Free MyTravelApp to MyTravelApp Calls.
* Cheap international calls and works on WiFi/3G/4G/landlines at lower than phone card rates!
* Download and sign up directly or use your existing account
*Recharge your account directly from the app
* Works from anywhere in the world thru WiFi, 3G or 4G data services.*
* Works offline from over 60 countries through international toll free numbers!
*Includes a valid US Number where people can also reach you, even if you are abroad!
*Dial from your Contacts List, History, or Speed Dial functions.
*Includes Access Numbers in over 60 countries to use your PIN from a landline.
*This is a Password protected application
* Control in-app incoming calls
Call Anyone - Anywhere
Call anyone abroad even if they don’t have the MyTravelApp for rates up 98% lower than your operator’s.*
* Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
** Some of the countries where you can make cheap international calls to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, China, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somali, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Call quality is dependent on a variety of factors, including your data connection or other third-party carrier services that we do not control. Some international destinations have been disabled due to fraud and misuse.
Once the GPS signal is stable, hit the 'Start My Travel' button at the starting point of your travel.
In the next screen you will be shown an analog display of the speedOMeter, along with other parameters.
There's a play and stop button provided on the top center of the screen to start and stop the travel session.
During the travel you can refer the map for the current location by clicking the maps icon provided in the screen.
Once your travel is completed click the Stop button to end the travel session.
You can refer to this details anytime in the future by just selecting the History option in the Menu.
Satellite, Road and Terrain views are included in the maps....
1. To start the travel hit the start button and similarly to stop the travel hit the stop button.
2. During the travel if you wish to view the current location hit the maps icon on the screen.
3. To change the mapview Click Menu button -> Layers -> Select Appropriate view
4. To view previous travel details Menu -> History -> Select the travel name from the list. You will be provided with a map consisting of your start and end point.
Screens provided in the Application
1. Home Screen:
The home screen makes sure that the GPS signal is stable before the application is used. Once the application is stable hit the Start My Travel button to move on to the next screen.
View History button is provided so that you can view your previous travel details
2. Meter Screen
This screen shows up an analog Speedometer along with other parameters viz. Distance covered, Altitude, Maximum speed, Total Distance covered etc.
The button on the top left corner shows the start point and your current position.
The button in the top center is used to start and stop the travel session.
A graphical representation of the speed in given at the bottom.
Hit the menu button to set the units or to view the history...
3.History Screen (Map View):
Marker with green color denotes the Start point
Marker with red color denotes the end point
The inverted Triangular marker denotes the current position
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
It is a handy smartphone application that directs travellers and holidaymakers to the best places to eat, drink, shop, relax and things to do.
It also promotes fantastic offers and discounts!
So wherever you are in the world, make sure you have My Travel Pal as you travel companion.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Holland (The Netherlands)
Isle of Man
State of Samoa
United Arab Emirates
The app Includes....
Sporting Equipment Rental
Baby Equipment Rental
Nanny Sitting Services
Food & Drink
Things To Do
Sports Car Hire
And much more...
- Before your journey starts, T&L Assistant will inform you about your destination's culture, foods, weather, touristic places. So, you will not meet any unexpected condition.
- With T&L Assistant translator, In 40 different languages, you will be able to communicate with local people and understand them clearly,
- It is very important to know the weather status. T&L Assistant will report the current and future weather conditions of your journey destination.
- You should always be prepared for unexpected situations and dangerous accidents. In addition, it is difficult to memorize all emergency numbers that you travel. That is way, T&L Assistant provides you all the emergency numbers of 15 destinations. So, if there is any problem, you can contact with them just by simple few clicks.
- We have analyzed and collect the most beautiful and interesting 150 places around the world for your visiting. Before you start your travel, you can view TOP 10 interesting places and take information about them.
With all these excellent features and its bright interface, Travel and Language Assistant promise you a marvelous travel and comfortable journey.
T&L Assistant takes care everything about your travel, you just relax... Happy travelling!
My places helps you save, SHARE, filter and display on a map all places you've liked with the categories you've created.
Display your friends' places on the map if you need more ideas.
Long click on a location gives you access Edit, Delete or Get Directions menu.
Mytravels is your application because it can save all your trips completely interactive and can access them whenever you want. You have two options, using a list or a map, showing different options on each button.
The application is fully integrated with the latest from Android, and you can share locations with other applications such as Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.. And you also have the option of passing a photo to the application directly, to save quickly without having to open the application in full.
Also if you connect it to Facebook with the corresponding button, enjoy advantages over other users and you'll have the ability to post on your timeline the place visited pushing a button.
Go ahead and try it, the download is free.
Available in 9 languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Russian.
1. Create and update your itinerary.
2. Works on Android phones and tablets.
3. Updates do not need Internet connection - straight to phone.
4. Select from 10 different pre-defined events (eg. CheckIn, Flight, Meet).
5. Headings appear in your itinerary whenever the Date or Place changes.
6. Attach information items to any event.
7. Click an event to see a list of it's information items.
8. Create Expense items - allocate them to user defined Expense Accounts.
9. Expenses convert to your home currency.
10. Lists, summarises and totals expenses by Expense Account.
11. Use the Import/Export functions to do updates on your computer.
There are many pre-defined Information types in the app but you can create any number of user-defined items as well. Some pre-defined items will take you to Receipts, Booking Confirmations, Google Maps, Videos and Websites.
Examples of Information items are :
- Pre-defined in app
Check In, Address, Breakfast, Booking No, etc
MY Rating, Would I come back, etc
create expense items and add them to user-defined expense accounts
- Links to FILEs
scanned booking receipts, passport pages, JPEGs, etc
- Links to WebSites (click to display)
hotel website, boat cruise website, etc
- Links to VIDEOs (stored on phone)
download YouTube video for ticket machines, etc
- Links to Google Maps
have a location ready to display in Google Maps
You can Plan trips, Detail trips, add links to Videos, Webpages, Google Maps, scanned JPEGs, etc. You can easily retrieve all your details and links while travelling and it will manage all your Expenses including currency conversions.
Mi Trip also has the capability to Import/Export from and to your computer, to allow easy entry of medium to large trips.
If only you’d known your balance was too low.
Introducing My Oyster – the app that checks your balance and journey history. With My Oyster you can keep an eye on:
• Your pre-paid balance
• View your travelcards and expiry dates
• Check your pre-paid Journey History (only available for pre-paid purchased online)
• See how much you paid for each leg of your journey
With My Oyster you can see exactly where and when your card was used (this is also a useful feature for those party animals who can't remember how they got home last night!)
As a pre-paid user, you’ll be familiar with wondering where all your money went. Well now you need wonder no more ... with My Oyster you can see exactly how much you paid to get from Piccadilly to Victoria.
As with all applications errors do occasionally crop up - so if you've got any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure your issue gets resolved!
Please note that the application currently does not support Student or Zip Oyster Cards. By using this application you authorise that login information is transmitted to a third party via means of a secure connection.
This application is in no way authorised/endorsed or affiliated with TfL/TranSys. The Terms "Oyster" and "Oyster Card" are a trademark of TranSys.
business travelers a complete and comprehensive collection of Spanish phrases.
Even if you speak no Spanish you'll find the application extremely useful, and
anyone who already has basic communication skills will find this phrasebook an
invaluable compliment to supplement and enhance their Spanish.
My Spanish Phrasebook provides accurate, authentic and natural translations
as spoken by native speakers. Avoid the confusion caused by computerized
translation tools or regional translations that aren't understood by all
You'll also find this phrasebook useful even if you aren't a traveler. Spanish
is everywhere in the US and without a doubt you will (or already have) find
yourself in a situation where you'll need some basic Spanish phrases to help
* Works on your phone or tablet
* No internet connection needed
* Easy to use, a simple, straight-forward interface so you can quickly find what you need to say
* Instant bi-directional translations
* Continuous Updates - We are constantly adding new phrases, categories and
* Full screen mode - If you can't get your message across verbally, tap on any
phrase to see it on a separate screen in large letters making it easy to show
* Use the Search feature to find phrases by keyword or category
See the complete instructions and tips on how to use the app.
See our FaceBook group to suggest alternate translations, new phrases, suggest product features and report problems.
TRIP JOURNAL FEATURES
We have a new and improved version of our award-winning travel app that makes it easier than ever to create a media-rich travelogue of your travel experiences and share them with friends and family.
In version 7.0, Trip Journal continues to offer you great features to create a memorable travelogue. You asked us to make Trip Journal simpler to use so we’ve also made it much easier to create trips and understand how to use Waypoints. We went to work on this request and now there is no need to navigate through multiple menus and screens -- you can create your trip with a few simple steps in one main screen. Waypoints are now called Places and it’s much clearer how to organize all the media and notes for the Places that you’ve add on the map in your trip journal.
Record Your Trip with GPS route tracking, and use automatic or manual positioning to add your favorite places and destinations. Trip Journal can automatically define your location and you can easily add geo-tagging to photos and videos.
Everyone loves travel photos and videos. You can add them to Trip Journal from your Photo Gallery or take them in Trip Journal. The photos and videos taken with Trip Journal are also saved in the Photo Gallery at full camera resolution and can be added to previously created Places you’ve added in your journal. Say you want to add some video of you trekking the last leg of your journey at the Great Wall of China. You’d never want to forget that moment. Trip Journal gives you two quality options for recorded video. All that adds up to plenty of great photos and videos of your trip that you can later send by email, connect to Facebook and share, or upload to Picasa, Flickr, or YouTube.
Maybe there are some special things you want to jot down to remember about a place you visited. You can write notes in the journal to describe your vacation experiences and you can add comments to photos and videos as well.
When you are ready to Share Your Trip, we’ve integrated Trip Journal with your favorite social networks and content sharing portals, including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, and Twitter, to bring you more interactivity than ever before.
With Google Earth integration, Trip Journal allows friends and family to easily see the route you traveled, the places you found most interesting, and full screen photos, videos, and comments about the places you visited. It even includes trip stats like the distance, time and geography you traveled.
What you get in the end with Trip Journal are one-of-a-kind travel journals handcrafted by you, rich with your travel experience and full of great travel memories captured for many years to come that you can share anytime and anywhere, with family and friends far or near.
HTC Flyer users, you can use HTC Pen technology to draw notes.
FIND US! WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Subscribe for News on our Website: http://www.trip-journal.com
Fan Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TripJournalApp
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tripjournal
Watch Us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iQapps
Give Us Feedback: http://community.trip-journal.com/tripjournal
Some My Trip uses:
- You are going to take a trip with your friends and everyone has different departure points.
- You are going to your job and you want to know if somebody than you know is doing a similar route than you, is going fine or has any problem to arrive to destination.
- Tell anyone you want thay you have arrived to your destination.
* Trip Checklist helps to ensure all items are packed.
* Schedule your Transport, Hotels, Events, Checklists of your trip.
* Add or Link Contacts with each activity
* Configurable Alerts
* Ad Free
Have a safe journey full of fun and excitement.
Don't worry if you are lost...just open this app and it will give you the directions.
Its really simple to use and doesn't require data to show you the directions.
Using this app in co-ordination with navigation maps will drive you home safely.
The red pointer shows the direction of North while the reading above the compass tells you the direction your device is pointing to.
There is no need that your device needs to be parallel to the ground.
Hold it the way you wish and it still shows you the direction accurately.
More from developer
Don’t miss the bonuses to increase your energy, superbonuses to go faster and coins to improve your score, you'll need it to climb the rankings.
Finally, try to avoid the maluses if you don’t want to lose your energy!
The adventure begins in Europe and ends in Oceania, during your journey catch all the letters you come across, so to earn an extra life!