• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact email@example.com.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
Supports WLAN settings, phone diversion (currently only analogue phones are supported), Wake-On-LAN, reconnect, restarting the box.
Use it in local WiFi or your mobile network.
Requirements: FRITZ!Box with Firmware xx.04.74 and up.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Developers: Mark Dappollone, Dina Garai
Multilanguage support: English, German
Please don't rate or comment this app if you do not understand what it is good for. ;-)
Give it a try and test the free version of this app. If you are satisfied please consider buying the full version (see details below).
I hope you like this app! If so, please give a good rating and leave a comment. If you are not satisfied, please write a mail to email@example.com instead. Please describe what you don’t like plus give a hint on how it could be improved.
This is the FREE version. The FULL version offers the following additional features and settings:
a) No advertising banner
b) No permissions for internet access required
c) Fullscreen display
d) Additional color schemes (white on blue, green on dark grey)
e) Filter for proprietary NMEA sentences (beginning with $P...)
This app is the central controller for your individual home network and your personal smart home. Download this app and configure your in-house powerline data connections in an easy way. The “my devolo” app also enables you to setup and control devolo Home Control, the first do-it-yourself smart home. A one-time, at no charge registration with your email address is sufficient to enjoy all benefits.
Please note: You can only use this app with one of the following products:
- devolo Home Control or
- dLAN® LiveCam or
- dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+ or
- dLAN® 500 WiFi or
- dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac or
- dLAN® TV SAT Multituner
devolo Home Control:
The first do-it-yourself smart home: Make your own four walls more comfortable, more energy efficient and safer. Master your home with devolo Home Control – no matter where you are in the world. Not only is an intuitive control possible through the app, but also an extremely easy setup. Additionally, you always have an overview that everything in your home is in perfect order. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world as long as you have internet connection. Important warning messages are sent from your devolo Home Control to your smartphone and tablet automatically.
The dLAN® LiveCam gives you an eye on your home at all times. Ensuring the safety of your house, children or pets – you're always up to date, even when on holiday or at work. By calling up the dLAN® LiveCam app video in real time, you can see exactly what’s happening in front of the camera at all times. Together with a devolo ID you have all possibilities on your mobile device, at home or on www.mydevolo.com.
You don't need dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+, dLAN® 500 WiFi or dLAN® TV SAT Multituner to use dLAN® LiveCam!
dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+/dLAN® 500 WiFi/dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac:
With the dLAN 500 AV Wireless+/dLAN® 500 WiFi, you get an intuitive option to configure your dLAN® home network. It enables particularly simple home network monitoring, for example with display of the adapter status and the transmission rate and the configuration of individual security settings.
dLAN® TV SAT Multituner:
The dLAN® TV SAT Multituner is for satellite television directly via powerlines. With the dLAN® TV SAT, you get an intuitive option to configure and display the status of your dLAN® Multituner.
dLAN® 200/dLAN® 500/dLAN® 550/dLAN® 650/dLAN® 1200:
Unfortunately, your mobile operating system does not allow any direct configuration or monitoring of standard dLAN® 200/500/550/650/1200 devices. This requires the use of a dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+ or dLAN® 500 WiFi or dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac or dLAN® TV SAT Multituner for translation. However, you can then configure and monitor all these devices.
My Screen Genie will automatically turn your phone's (or tablet) screen on when you pick it up from a flat surface such as your desk, and turn the screen off when you put it back, or when you slide it in your pocket or handbag. It does this by using two sensors on your device - the accelerometer and the proximity sensor, without you having to manually press the Power button.
1. To auto turn the screen on, there are several options. If your device is on your desk, simply pick it up and point it toward you (as you would naturally do when picking up your phone or tablet). If it's in your hand, you can place it in horizontal position (+/- 10 degrees) for a second or two and then tilt it toward you. If your device has a proximity sensor, as most phones now do, you can just move your hand above the sensor to wake your screen up (this is useful feature for when you are in a class, meeting, boring dinner with in-laws, etc).
2. To turn the screen off, simply place your device Screen-Up on a flat surface, such as your desk. When the screen is about to go back to sleep, the app will dim your device's screen for a few seconds. If you ignore it, the screen will be turned off. If you touch the screen while it is dimmed by the app, the screen-off action will be cancelled, so you can use the calculator or read a news article while your device lays flat on your desk. If your device has a proximity sensor, placing your device in a pocket, handbag or Screen-Down will also cause the screen to go to sleep.
What's really nice about My Screen Genie is that it hardly uses any battery power. In my tests it uses 2% or less of the battery power. This should be the case for all the devices running Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above versions of Android. For devices with older Android versions such as Motorola Droid X running Gingerbread (2.3.4) it appears to be using between 2 and 6 percent of the battery power, which still isn't too bad. However, on the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab running Froyo (2.2.1) it again doesn't even show up in the battery usage screen, which means that for devices with larger battery capacities it apparently uses less battery power than other apps do (below 2%).
Please be aware that there are some apps that will try to keep your device's screen on while they are running. They are usually video players and some games. Therefore, for the screen to reliably turn off each time, I recommend that you exit or put into background any apps that you were using.
If this app doesn't work for you, please let me know rather than leave a bad review. Please submit bug reports to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Provide the device model, Android version (it's in the "About phone" under Settings) and a description of the problem you are experiencing with this app.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
This application is still under development, so please do not hesitate to contact me in case there is any problem. I always try to give a quick response to all the submitted enquiries. With the help of people who are supporting me, donating and providing the assistance, I will be adding more and more features every week.
Do you have any question, a feature request or a bug to report, please go to http://messagingmetro.uservoice.com/ and join the community, let's make this app awesome.
Current free functionalities:
- Dynamic and fast loading of all the inbox and outbox messages in a single list
- Visualisation of the conversation with any contact
- Messages forwarding and resend
- Copy and paste feature
- Automatic split messaging functionality
- Offline sending; the text will be sent once the signal is recovered
- Accessing to a call option and contact details from the conversation list
- Ability to add an unknown phone number to an existing contact, or create a new contact
- Setting up the clock to 12/24 hours format
- Setting up the date format as month/day or day/month
- Delivery reports with toast message or integrated with the system notification bar
- Adjusting settings for enter button: new line, hide keyboard, send message, send + bottom bar
- Customising all the font sizes and types
- Accessing Messaging Metro via the People/Contacts system's application
- Contact assist
- Messages to groups
- There is no support for MMS, it will be added for the v1.0
Reward for those who support my work you will be able to:
- Activate incoming message notifications (by vibration, tone, and custom led color), and fast popup reply
- Custom tone per contact
- Delete conversations and single messages
- Activate the option of wakening up the screen when a new message is received
- Change the theme to light and dark pattern
- Choose one of the many accent colours available
Please note that due to a Google Play limitation, I am unable to respond to all the submitted comments.
Special thanks to everyone who has supported me! I'll keep working for you.
- Portuguese, thanks to Marcio Andrade
- Brazilian, thanks to Marcio Andrade
- French, thanks to Clement Taverne, Dimitri and Jimmy Holzer
- Polish, thanks to Proove and Unaffectef
- Slovak, thanks to MartinB
- Italian, thanks to Marklocci79 and Mandragola
- Russian, thanks to Anna Kravcova and Victor Pogrebnyak
- Hungarian, thanks to Erdei Attila
- German, thanks to Holger Harzer
- Turkish, thanks to ManoMachine
- Czech, thanks to David Ruml
- Korean, thanks to SILPH
- Swedish thanks to Nattugglan70
- Svenska thanks to Nattugglan70
* If you want to collaborate with or fix any language, go to http://crowdin.net/project/messaging-metro/invite