• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Unite Express
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 779S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
* NETGEAR Around Town
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Supports WLAN settings, phone diversion (currently only analogue phones are supported), Wake-On-LAN, reconnect, restarting the box.
Use it in local WiFi or your mobile network.
Requirements: FRITZ!Box with Firmware xx.04.74 and up.
(phiên bản này chỉ dành cho VNPTer)
Đo kiểm chất lượng đường dây ADSL
Cho phép đo theo tên thuê bao MegaVNN, thuê bao MyTV
Cho phép đo theo cổng thiết bị (thiết bị: frame/slot/port)
Đánh giá kết quả đo được và đưa ra kết luận
Biểu đồ theo dõi lịch sử chất lượng đường dây
Giám sát cổng thuê bao FiberVNN của các Switch L2
Đọc thông tin các gói tin ra vào cổng (Interface I/O)
Hỗ trợ các loại DSLAM của các hãng Huawei (MA56xx), ZTE (9806H), Alcatel, Siemens
Hỗ trợ các loại L2 Switch Alcatel (LS6224, OS6400), Cisco, VFT...
Đối tượng sử dụng:
Nhân viên kỹ thuật: kiểm tra xử lý chất lượng đường truyền
Nhân viên kinh doanh: kiểm tra chéo, chăm sóc khách hàng
Chuyên viên các phòng ban: kiểm tra, giám sát, đôn đốc
Lãnh đạo các đơn vị: kiểm tra, giám sát
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Developers: Mark Dappollone, Dina Garai
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
- Create multiple computer entries
- Create one-touch widgets
- IP Address or Domain entry
(Computer must have WOL capable NIC & motherboard)
Detail steps of media sharing:
1.Click “My nSreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;（not same Wi-Fi ,should be same Home network）
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Deatil steps of Remote Control
1. Click “My nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
# Easily sync your phone with PC
# Just one tap to open USB debugging mode
# Fast connection to PC via WiFi network
# Transfer mobile Data to PC
# Backup mobile file on PC
# Manage mobile data between phone and PC
# Free and easy to use
★★How to use★★
1. Install Apowersoft Phone Manager on mobile phone
2. Connect your Phone to computer with the ways below:
# Use USB connection
# Use WiFi Connection
(Enter verification code to connect, scan QR code to connect.)
3. Enable USB debugging with app
(Tap “Settings” and check “USB debugging”)
1. QR Code Scanner
Built-in QR Code Scanner.
Turn on the LED light on your phone in one click.
3. File Manager
Manage pictures, music, videos, documents, SD card, APK files and large files on your Android.
4. App Manager
Batch uninstall apps to free your phone memory.
Activate hotspot to share the mobile Internet.
Set up hotspot to connect PC wirelessly when no Wi-Fi available
This application is still under development, so please do not hesitate to contact me in case there is any problem. I always try to give a quick response to all the submitted enquiries. With the help of people who are supporting me, donating and providing the assistance, I will be adding more and more features every week.
Do you have any question, a feature request or a bug to report, please go to http://messagingmetro.uservoice.com/ and join the community, let's make this app awesome.
Current free functionalities:
- Dynamic and fast loading of all the inbox and outbox messages in a single list
- Visualisation of the conversation with any contact
- Messages forwarding and resend
- Copy and paste feature
- Automatic split messaging functionality
- Offline sending; the text will be sent once the signal is recovered
- Accessing to a call option and contact details from the conversation list
- Ability to add an unknown phone number to an existing contact, or create a new contact
- Setting up the clock to 12/24 hours format
- Setting up the date format as month/day or day/month
- Delivery reports with toast message or integrated with the system notification bar
- Adjusting settings for enter button: new line, hide keyboard, send message, send + bottom bar
- Customising all the font sizes and types
- Accessing Messaging Metro via the People/Contacts system's application
- Contact assist
- Messages to groups
- There is no support for MMS, it will be added for the v1.0
Reward for those who support my work you will be able to:
- Activate incoming message notifications (by vibration, tone, and custom led color), and fast popup reply
- Custom tone per contact
- Delete conversations and single messages
- Activate the option of wakening up the screen when a new message is received
- Change the theme to light and dark pattern
- Choose one of the many accent colours available
Please note that due to a Google Play limitation, I am unable to respond to all the submitted comments.
Special thanks to everyone who has supported me! I'll keep working for you.
- Portuguese, thanks to Marcio Andrade
- Brazilian, thanks to Marcio Andrade
- French, thanks to Clement Taverne, Dimitri and Jimmy Holzer
- Polish, thanks to Proove and Unaffectef
- Slovak, thanks to MartinB
- Italian, thanks to Marklocci79 and Mandragola
- Russian, thanks to Anna Kravcova and Victor Pogrebnyak
- Hungarian, thanks to Erdei Attila
- German, thanks to Holger Harzer
- Turkish, thanks to ManoMachine
- Czech, thanks to David Ruml
- Korean, thanks to SILPH
- Swedish thanks to Nattugglan70
- Svenska thanks to Nattugglan70
* If you want to collaborate with or fix any language, go to http://crowdin.net/project/messaging-metro/invite