Voleo SimuTrader is a free investment club simulator that allows you to form investment clubs with your friends, family, colleagues, classmates, teammates, or other people you know and trust. Deploy a virtual $100,000 portfolio to trade stocks or ETFs together.
Voleo SimuTrader works just as an investment club would in real life, except that trades approved by your members are only sent hypothetically to market and not really executed. This app is totally free to use, and all you need to do is have a minimum of three people join your club in order to receive your virtual cash.
• Easily start an investment club: All you need to do to invite friends is enter their names and emails, we do the rest.
• Propose stock trades: Any team member can make a proposal to buy or sell a listed equity or ETF security at any time.
• Discuss & Vote on stock trades: Team members are notified when a vote is required. Voting takes seconds, or you can debate the merits with your team through a private discussion linked to the proposal.
• Track Performance: Individual decisions are tracked enabling team members to identify how their decisions have performed, creating a Definitive Return On Investment Decisions (D.R.O.I.D.) percentage. Voleo considers this along with the return on proposals, win ratio, generation of alpha, and other factors to create an overall Voleo Score, or your reputation in the Voleo stock trading social network.
• Manage Decisions: Your ‘My Decisions’ portfolio holds all of the positions that result from the team not passing proposals you created/supported. You can lock these hypothetical positions at the time you would have proposed closing them, giving you control over how long your historic decisions impact your score.
• Learn from the community: Follow top performing teams and individuals to get trading ideas in real time from those that have been making the best decisions.
• Access market data: View charts of historical performance and other research on the market, all conveniently from within the app.
• Find out more about the technology and how it works on https://www.myvoleo.com
© 2017 Voleo, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and brand logos owned by Voleo, Inc.