Symphony is a WiFi enabled comfort platform that’s unsurpassed in its ease of use, features and capabilities. It provides detailed system feedback in real-time and the tools to control it. Symphony marries the Aurora controls of your WaterFurnace geothermal unit with the Aurora Weblink router, providing access to your equipment from practically anywhere. Symphony is cloud-based so there’s no software to install and provides control over your entire geothermal system - not just the thermostat as in other ‘smart thermostat’ systems.
Symphony allows you to:
• View and control your geothermal system’s operation from anywhere using a laptop, smart phone or tablet using an intuitive dashboard for quick access to your unit’s status, operation history, alert history, and energy usage.
• Remotely control temperatures and programs for up to 6 zones (requires the IntelliZone2 zoning system).
• Observe and track your unit’s energy use for the last 13 months.
• Provide equipment performance data to dealers for remote monitoring and diagnosis (Premium package required).
• Receive equipment alerts and service reminders (as well as your dealer) via email and texts (Premium package required).