It can help us to do things like string localization, background image replacement, layout re-architecting, and even ad eliminating, permission removing, etc. What it can do depends on how you use it. However, to use it well, we need a little bit professional skills. Don't be afraid, some examples are given in the help page.
This is the pro version, compared to free version, here is some differences:
(1) No function limitation
(2) No ad
Are you developer? Are your graphic designer for mobile devices? Or just a simple user, who wants to know more about your device and also to have better control for some aspects?
Then this app is for you. More than 45 categories in the menu with even better control over your phone. Try to test this app, it's not worth anything.
List of categories:
• Android - unique identifiers, build info, serial data, version numbers, processors info
• Audio - test sound, test virbation, control audio
• Battery - battery monitor, scale, level, status, technology...
• Bluetooth - name editor, bt switch, paired devices
• Calculator - screen calculator, widget cells, DIP-PX, color info
• Call log - call details, list of calls, detail info
• Camera - flashlight control, available cameras
• Charset - list of charsets
• Compass - list of sensors, compass visualisation
• Connection - wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, networks list, detail info
• Contacts - remove duplicates, detail info about contacts
• Crash - exception crash, process crash, ANR crash
• Date formatter - DateFormat parse tester
• File viewer - detail info abou directories and files
• Gesture - pointer location test, gesture test
• GPS - gsp switch, gps providers
• Graphic - OpenGL checker, list of available methods
• Guide - most useful programming info about Android
• Hash functions - calculator for SHA1, SHA-256, djb2, sdbm, lose lose, Jenkins hash function, Blowfish, AES, DES with CBS mode and PKCS5 padding
• Hidden codes - list of 120 hidden codes for every mobile device (depends on the model)
• Java Properties - separator, compilers, home, library path, vendor, vm_version, architecture...
• Language - list of languages, language change
• List - permissions, permission groups, intents, dalvik opcodes, Open Source libraries
• Log - log output, search, save, main/radio/events, All/Debug/Info/Error/Verbose/Warn
• Manifest viewer - list of apps, details, AndroidManifest.xml, extract SDK, calculate checksum...
• MD5 checker - MD5 check
• Memory - memory overview, virtual/native/CPU, PIDS, PSS, processes
• Notifications - customize and test notification
• Permissions - apps permissions
• Phone manager - refresh home screen, scan media, lock phone, airplane mode, shutdown phone, reboot phone, developer settings, developer console
• Regex checker - regular expressions tester
• Resource viewer - info about strings, string array, color, drawables, dimensions, integers
• Root checker - method binary file, check test-keys, superuser file, command in shell, command SU
• Screen - pixel checker, brightness control, width-height, metrics info, refresh rate, rotation state, size
• Sensor - available sensors, sensors info
• SMS - fake SMS, list of SMS, detail info
• Storage - internal, external, full statistics, list of file types
• Telephone - location, device id, country info...
• Time - list of timezones, current/boot millis...
• Tools - bt switch, wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, sync switch, gps switch, rotate control, WiMAX control, airplane switch, brightness control, screen switch control, sound control, NFC control, WiFi tethering, USB tethering, VPN...
• Usb Accessories - list of USB accessories
• WebView - browser information properties...
• Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi switch, Wi-Fi hotspots
Thank you and have a nice day :)
Simple app to get your Android Device ID and also :
- Android version
- SDK Version
- Wi-Fi Mac Address
- Sim Serial
- Phone Number (some sim card)
- Signal Strength (update every second)
- Technology (update every second) such as HSPA, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS, LTE, HSUPA, HSDPA, CDMA
- Device Model
*Can select at any value and copy it to clipboard and paste anywhere
A Samsung i7500 with 1.5 scores 2000, a Nexus One with 2.2 around 4900 points.
Also look out for An3DBenchXL in the Android market. It's a similar free benchmark with much more demanding tests for higher end devices.
- simple title screen
- options menu
- Timing fix for fast devices (Like Galaxy S)
- Fixed rescale problem
SnoopSnitch collects and analyzes mobile radio data to make you aware of your mobile network security and to warn you about threats like fake base stations (IMSI catchers), user tracking, and SS7 attacks.
To use SnoopSnitch, a rooted device with a Qualcomm chipset running stock Android 4.1 or higher is required. Unfortunately, custom ROMs are often unsupported at the moment as they can lack necessary proprietary drivers. (Some successful CyanogenMod installs have been reported.)
This application uses data contributed by other users. By choosing to upload your measurement results or security events, you can help improve this data base and support future research.
SnoopSnitch will ask for confirmation whenever any of your information is uploaded to our servers. All uploads are encrypted. Note that uploaded radio traces may contain private information as a side-effect.
The following permissions are required:
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Open Qualcomm diagnosis interface to capture radio data
- CALL_PHONE, READ_PHONE_STATE, SEND_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS: Generate mobile network traffic recorded in active tests
- GET_TASKS: Retrieve state of helper processes interacting with diagnosis interface
- WAKE_LOCK: Acquire CPU for long-running analysis steps
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: record location of IMSI catchers and security events if configured
- INTERNET: Download new data from gsmmap.org, upload radio traces and debug logs upon request
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Postpone uploads until network is available
SnoopSnitch is open-source software released under the GPL version 3. Visit our project website for source code and further information:
PGP fingerprint: 9728 A7F9 D457 1FBB 746F 5381 D52C AC10 634A 9561
-- snoop snitch
# You can do a backup of your configuration file and then restore it if you want.
# The app also backup automatically at each change the file, in a different file that the one you've manually backup.
# When apply, just use "Reboot device" to make change append (or it will be done at next reboot).
# Root Required !
# Please, mind to check "How To" and " Important" in the app, thanks.
# On some devices, the first try on «Apply» can fail, just press «Go» again and re allow root access.
This is a useful application for developers and the curious alike. This app does nothing more at this point.
[keywords] "screen" "density" "resolution" "screen resolution" "screen density" "specs" "specifications"
Warning: if your system doesn't support other DPI values, your device may go in bootloop! So, first make a flashable backup ( Available only in full version) !
Warning: Some apps may crash with new screen density, wipe app cache to fix.
This application will modify the pixel density of your device, the icons and texts will be smaller if you set a lower value, or bigger if you set higher value.
You can also:
★ ★ Fix Play Store compatibility error -- Available only in full version--
★ ★ Make a backup restorable from Recovery (.zip format, flashable from all type of recovery) -- Available only in full version--
★ Choose your favorite value 120-480 dpi (Higher-lower values are disabled for security)
★ Make a backup of your configuration
★ Restore saved backup
★ Choose value from a standards list
That's all! Enjoy your new density!
Density changer, DPI, Pixel density, screen resolution changer.
This app is probably only useful for android developers.
The launcher icon shows the screen density of the device, i.e. ld, md, hd, xhd, xxhd or xxxhd.
When the app is started it shows information about the display and display metrics. More specificly, it shows the information from:
Send the information displayed using e.g. email by selecting Share form the action bar or options menu.
From official documentation:
The quantity of pixels within a physical area of the screen; usually referred to as dpi (dots per inch). For example, a "low" density screen has fewer pixels within a given physical area, compared to a "normal" or "high" density screen.
For simplicity, Android groups all actual screen densities into four generalized densities: low, medium, high, and extra high."·
Lets see an example:
The designer designs a button that has a dimension of 100x44.
- User enters: 100 (pixels width)
- Application returns the dimensions in ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi (50px,66px,100px,133px) with hdpi as density base.
Keywords: android dpi, pixels to dpi calculator, android dpi calculator, calc, android dpi to pixels.
Great utility to adapt your designs to multiple screens with multiple resolutions and sizes
Quite useful isn't it? :)
More info at: http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html
Dual SIM supported added, you can see Both Network and SIM information about each card
Serial Number (the one on the back of your sim card)
Deveice Software Version
Icc Card Information
Phont type (GSM or CDMA or SIP)
Operator Name ( Code and Full Name)
SIM card State(Unknown,ABSENT,PIN_REQUIRED,PUK_REQUIRED,NETWORK_LOCKED, Ready)
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
And Network information like,
NETWORK TYPE (GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,CDMA,EVDO_0,EVDO_A,1xRTT,HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA,IDEN,EVDO_B,LTE,EHRPD,HSPAP)
Data Connectivity ("No traffic","receiving IP PPP traffic","sending IP PPP traffic","sending and receiving","Data connection is active, but physical link is down")
Roaming (Yes or NO)
Operator Name (full and code )
State, RSSI, Link Speed, Net ID, Metered Hint, Frequency, etc
You can also,
adjust the font
Copy all Codes
Share to Apps.
Key Features, Sim card, IMEI , 89 numbers on the back.
1. Turn on the LCD screen always.
You can see the screen when you are driving and control applications. Don't need to press the power button to wake up the device. A charger connection is recommended.
2. Voice commands for controlling the music application.
Support voice command for controlling music application by voice commands.
Say play, pause, stop, next, previous after setting the default supported language as English.
This app allows you to run apps on your phone (experimentally) and 7" tablet as if you have 10" tablet!
No more YouTube without related videos, no more phone-ish Play Store. All you have to do is tap the application shortcut. The display settings will be reverted as soon as the application is closed or hidden. Enjoy!
Also, unlike with all those DPI changers and switchers (such as LCD Density Modder that soft-bricks Jelly Bean devices), no root is required on Android 4.2 (but on 4.3 it is) and no brick can happen. If you experience any issues, just reboot your device and you are good to go.
New community for this application available at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114791182821439001321
From here you can became a beta tester, post your suggestions,your bug and could obtain free support.
Network Switch Alert is a super application: it tells you at any time in which type of network is working your Android phone. All this thanks to an icon in the notification area, which indicate: GSM, EDGE, UMTS, 3G+, HSDPA and HSUPA.
Network Switch Alert is available in two versions: a Free and a Pro version. The Pro version, have enabled some features that make this application unique, like the vibration and the emission of a beep when changing the type of network. In addition, the Pro version is free of any advertising and can be launched automatically when the smartphone boots.
[*][*] NEWS! [*][*]
With 2.0.0 version of Network Switch Alert Pro you can check your wifi and internet connectivity, with alarms and notifications about network connections and disconnections, you can check also if there is a real internet connection. (tested by ping).
Through the application' s main screen you can start or stop the service that will run in the background. Will show various information about the network status and options on or off.
By pressing the top right button on your device you will have access to the settings menu and information.
*** IF YOU FOUND SOME BUGS, ERRORS OR WANT TO MAKE A REPORT, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE COMMENTS BUT CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL. THANKS ***
Pro version Features:
- Vibration enabled
- Beep enabled
- Custom ringtone
- Wifi/internet connectivity check
- Start on boot enabled
- no Ads
- and more..
Supports tracking the Gerrit Instances for:
- Gerrit Review
- Paranoid Android
- Add your own...
View commits by status Reviewable (Open), Merged, Abandoned;
Quickly and easily view commit message, author, owner, committer, files changed and approvals and more. Quickly view diffs in browser.
Simple and easy to use UI makes casual Gerrit code review change viewing enjoyable.
Alternate light and dark themes, which can be switched between in the preferences.
Open source: https://github.com/aokp/external_jbirdvegas_mGerrit
This app is included in the Android Open Kang Project (ROMControl > About > AOKP Code Review).
More info is listed in the README here: https://github.com/AOKP/external_jbirdvegas_mGerrit. This includes help on change list searching and the supported keywords.
Thanks AOKP translators for the translations! We have the best support community in Android!
Simplified Chinese translations by YULIANGMAX
Czech translation by Petr Reznicek (kecinzer)
Lots more languages made available to mGerrit users by crowdin.net
**White Moto M this isn't for you**
**Red Moto M means GB kernel**
** ALL OTHER PLATFORMS WILL IMMEDIATELY CLOSE OUT **
Open source installer for JakebitesMods
I've also created a GUI for some of the mods:
+ Mount /system RW/RO
+ Remove logcat on boot
+ PayPal donation links for Jakebites (JakebitesMods) && JBirdVegas (JBitesGUI)
+ Show me the code menu link (this is open source and I'm linking you to the source code ...ain't the Android Community great?!?!)
+ Reboot now to apply mods you have selected or installed
I'll be adding to the app to include all of JakebitesMods soon so keep checking back
JBitesGUI build folder lives here: