The first ever live MTR train information portal designed specifically for passenger along the Airport Express, Tung Chung Line, West Rail Line and Tseung Kwan O Line. Simply choose your station of origin and the system will give you up to four train schedules with arrival times.
From now on, travelling on these three lines will be easier, simpler and just that much more convenient.
***This application supports smartphones (tablets excluded) running Android OS 4.0 or OS 4.1 with screen resolutions of 800x1280 or 1440 x 2560.***
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
#1 BOOKING APPLICATION IN INDONESIA
Padiciti is the first Train booking application with direct connection to PT. Kereta Api Indonesia. Currently, we also expanding to Flight booking and already have more than 200.000 users.
WIDE SELECTION OF TRAIN AND ALL NATIONAL AIRLINES
Padiciti let you search, compare, and book directly train and flight tickets in Indonesia.
We provide All Indonesian Airlines and selected International Airlines with Domestic and International routes, from Lion Air, Batik Air, Air Asia, Citilink, Kalstar Airways, Trigana Air, Aviastar, Sriwijaya Air, Garuda Indonesia, Xianmen Air, Eva Air, Turkish Airways, Lufthansha, Thai Airways, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Qantas, and Etihad Airways.
Padiciti gives you constant daily discount to you. Enjoy various payment options with exiting promo eachday.
LOTS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS
Padiciti, in collaboration with PadiPay, provides you various payment options for all banks in Indonesia, from ATM, Internet Banking, Credit Card, e-Comerce Payment (mandiri Clickpay, BCA Klikpay, CIMB Clicks, e-Pay BRI, Danamon Online Banking, BNI Debit Online, & Mandiri Debit), e-Wallet (mandiri eCash, Telkomsel TCash, XL Tunai, & Indosat Dompetku), and even Cash Drop thru Indomaret and Alfamart Mini Market.
SECURE AND SOPHISTICATED
We connected directly, Host-To-Host with PT. Kereta APi Indonesia, and various Airlines, to make sure that all the schedule is real-time. This eliminate the possibility of errors when you choose the schedule. All the transaction is securely protected with SSL method.
CONECTED ACCROSS PLATFORM
By one login credentials, all of your passanger and transaction histroy will be sync accross platform between our application on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and on our website.
Download now, and enjoy the easiness and savings to transact directly from Smartphone.
“Padiciti, We bring simpliciti"
What can you do with this app?
SEARCH AND BOOK TRAINS
• Check for available seats and the best ticket prices between London, Paris and Brussels and all Eurostar stops in between
• Book up to nine travellers at a time
• Choose your language: English, French or Dutch
REAL-TIME TRAIN INFORMATION
• Check arrivals and departures on the day you’re travelling NEW
• Get live disruption alerts right away
• Your mobile ticket is automatically stored in the app NEW
We’ve updated the design and the booking process to make it smoother, so we’d love to hear what you think of it and how we can make it even better. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
Exclusive to paid version:
- Save timetables for quick lookup when offline
- Create station shortcuts straight from a station's results page
No need to choose each time origin or destination station.
Internet connection is not required at all, all the data saved on the device.
Timetables are based on the database of Ministry of Transport of the State of Israel.
The application contains timetables of Israel Railways, but isn't affiliated with it in any way.
Israel Railways isn't responsible for correctness of these timetables.
לוח זמנים רכבת ישראל, Israel Railways Timetable
That's why we're here for! With SelfiePro you can enjoy selfies with the highest quality possible on your phone!
SelfiePro gives you the tools to use your phone's main camera (the back camera) yet see the picture you're taking live in another phone screen.
It's very simple, ask your friend to connect his/her phone to the same wifi network, or use one phone as hotspot, launch SelfiePro, decide which of the devices will be the camera and which the screen and start posing! The picture can be taken with either phone, and will appear on both after the capturing!
1) Take two phones;
2) You need to connect them both to the same WiFi network, or use one of the phones as a hotspot;
Make sure that both of your phones are on the same WiFi network!
3) Tap "Ask for Camera" button on phone that you will use as screen;
4) Allow request on the second phone that will share his camera;
Shoot for pleasure.
AirStickies synchronizes the regular MacOS's Stickies with iPhone and Android phones. It's as simple as typing magic number on your Mac.
Find in "Mac App Store" the Mac side Application.
Make sure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Press Menu->Sync to sync with your Mac.
Use Slide Gesture (Right/Left) to see all your Stickies.
Press Find button to find for the text through the all of your stickies.
Press Open button and/or Rotate or use Pinch Gesture to zoom in the single page.
Support Your National Team! Wave your Flag! Play your Anthem! Be a Fan!
The fans from other countries are waving their national colors at the stadiums, tracks and in the pubs – in all over the world.
Well, you can wave your colors now too! With your Android device!
At the stadium, by the track or at the bar - Be a Fan everywhere!
Wave your flag and play your national anthem to support your athletes and your nation!
Support your country and drive your National team to victory!
Be a fan. Be a Patriot, Wave your colors! With iFanat!
Notice: This version contain the flags and the anthems of following countries:
The next version will contain a few additional countries!