No need to choose each time origin or destination station.
Internet connection is not required at all, all the data saved on the device.
Timetables are based on the database of Ministry of Transport of the State of Israel.
The application contains timetables of Israel Railways, but isn't affiliated with it in any way.
Israel Railways isn't responsible for correctness of these timetables.
לוח זמנים רכבת ישראל, Israel Railways Timetable
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
מחכים לרכבת והיא מאחרת? בלחיצה אחת עדכנו על איחור הרכבת ושתפו את כולם.
חפשו במהירות ובקלות את הרכבות במסלולים שלכם ושמרו את המסלולים הקבועים במועדפים.
נוסעים ברכבות קבועות? הירשמו למסלול הרכבת וקבלו את עדכוני האיחורים בפוש.
תוצאות החיפוש יציגו לכם את זמני יציאת הרכבת, הגעת הרכבת, את העיכובים, משך הנסיעה ואת מספר ההחלפות.
לחיצה על המסלול המבוקש תציג את רציף היציאה, מסלולי הרכבות כולל החלפת רכבות, תעריפי הנסיעה, את האפשרות לפרסם איחור של רכבת ואת האפשרות להירשם לרכבת.
בכל מקרה של תקלה, בעיה, שאלה או סתם מילה טובה ניתן לפנות במייל: firstname.lastname@example.org
הודעה חשובה: האפליקציה אינה אפליקציה רשמית!, האפליקציה או מפתח האפליקציה אינם קשורים בשום צורה לרכבת ישראל ואינם מפוקחים על ידי רכבת ישראל, האפליקציה או מפתח האפליקציה אינם אחראים לנכונות ותקינות התוצאות אשר מתקבלות בחיפוש או הודעות הפוש התקבלות מהאפליקציה, על המשתמש לוודא נכונותם.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
The first ever live MTR train information portal designed specifically for passenger along the Airport Express, Tung Chung Line, West Rail Line and Tseung Kwan O Line. Simply choose your station of origin and the system will give you up to four train schedules with arrival times.
From now on, travelling on these three lines will be easier, simpler and just that much more convenient.
***This application supports smartphones (tablets excluded) running Android OS 4.0 or OS 4.1 with screen resolutions of 800x1280 or 1440 x 2560.***
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo and some others
★ App for italian train timetables
- Search timetable
- Search train by number
- Search station
- Social function to share additional informations about trains
- Ticket Price
- Buy the ticket from the app or browser
- View last purchased tickets
- Change reservation
- Realtime delays
- Save timetables for offline use
- Nearest stations
- Map of stations
- Strikes news
- FS News
- Twitter @LeFrecce
- Share timetables via sms/email/etc.
- Share a train with its delay
★ Timetable Widget
the timetable on your Home with delay in realtime
available sizes are 2x1, 2x2 e 3x3
★ Train Widget
to have realtime infos of a train
★ Station WIdget
always see what trains are leaving from the station
★ Starred Train Widgets
useful to be updated on your starred trains
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
That's why we're here for! With SelfiePro you can enjoy selfies with the highest quality possible on your phone!
SelfiePro gives you the tools to use your phone's main camera (the back camera) yet see the picture you're taking live in another phone screen.
It's very simple, ask your friend to connect his/her phone to the same wifi network, or use one phone as hotspot, launch SelfiePro, decide which of the devices will be the camera and which the screen and start posing! The picture can be taken with either phone, and will appear on both after the capturing!
1) Take two phones;
2) You need to connect them both to the same WiFi network, or use one of the phones as a hotspot;
Make sure that both of your phones are on the same WiFi network!
3) Tap "Ask for Camera" button on phone that you will use as screen;
4) Allow request on the second phone that will share his camera;
Shoot for pleasure.
AirStickies synchronizes the regular MacOS's Stickies with iPhone and Android phones. It's as simple as typing magic number on your Mac.
Find in "Mac App Store" the Mac side Application.
Make sure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Press Menu->Sync to sync with your Mac.
Use Slide Gesture (Right/Left) to see all your Stickies.
Press Find button to find for the text through the all of your stickies.
Press Open button and/or Rotate or use Pinch Gesture to zoom in the single page.
The key features is:
1. Make bookmark to your video files;
2. Control the speed of playing (faster or slower);
3. Navigate through your video or audio files by choosing bookmarks.
One of the most outstanding features of VideoMark is being able to speed up the video file. You'll be able to watch a lecture that would usually take an hour in half the time!
This version support the mov, mp4, avi(partly), mpeg, wmv video formats.