Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB or WiFi, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes an App Widget to show your library on your home screen.
The paid version removes all the ads and adds wireless synchronization. So you no longer need to connect your device to your PC to get your eComics from ComicRack for Windows. You can even invoke a synchronization directly from your device and your PC will send you all the new eComics from your lists.
Before buying please try the free version first and see if it works as expected on your device.
After buying, please use your 15 minutes return window to check out if everything works.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB and Wifi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
While you can have the free and the paid version installed at the same time, it is best to uninstall the free version.
Should you have problems with WiFi follow the tips provided in the FAQ and online documentation.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
- Opens ZIP/CBZ/RAR/CBR archives and JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP image folders
- Read comics from SD card.
- Read comics from your computer running "AirComicServer".
- Supporting Left to right, right to left reading
- Splitting double-wide-pages
- Read recent files
- Continue to read next/previous files.
- Searching files
You can download Air Comic Server from
Before you buying this, check if this works fine on your device with "Air Comic Viewer [AD]".
The old devices using Android 2.2,2.3 can't run the application because of lack of memory.
You can create many image have Troll face, meme, rage, funny pic like fun pic on 9gag
This app background loads comics, so they are ready when you are. Ever try to load another app in class or where you have no signal? Challenge accepted - this app reads from your cache, so no worries! Try this with any other rage comics app and you will see the difference! Install this app and another, pop your device in airplane mode, and watch what happens.... Me Gusta!
•Offline enabled - comics are cached on your device so they are available even without a signal. This is huge! This is what separates this app from the others in the pack
•Notifications when new comics are found. You no longer have to refresh like a caveman!
•Comments See comments, and then jump over to reddit with one click to add your own
•Share with your chums through email, facebook, whatever.
•Smooth swipe down to refresh
•The best - get all the latest reddit f7u12 comics. Hot, New, Top!
•Infite Scrolling loads more and more and more when swiping down to the end of the comics
•Free as a bird
•Sweet as pie
Don't go anywhere without your favorite internet meme anymore!
Advice animals and f7u12 now included!
Comics are loaded super fast from reddit's /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu via interweb-enabled nano monkeys, and cached locally. That way next time you need a troll fix, nothing to download! No loading errors because of a slow connection!
In a waiting room with no connection - no problem! In airplane mode? - don't worry! You can still browse your cached comics.
Share all the funny comics and advice animals with friends over facebook or other social media apps.
More features planned. More content and controls - coming soon!
Until then, enjoy Raceguy Trollface, Coolface, Ceral Guy, Okay Guy, F**K Yea Guy, Forever Alone guy, Y U NO Guy, Me Gusta!
Send me some feedback: email@example.com
Rage Comics Reader - the best way to get your rage meme on
- Save and share created comic (PNG iimage file)
- Support custom image integration
- Provided 300+ built-in images
- Text manipulation (Insert, Edit, Adjust size, Change style, Text color)
- Free Hand Paint Tool (Brush size, Brush color)
Disclaimer :: We are not owner of all images using in this application.
Please kindly email to us, If you want to remove your images from this application.
We will remove it within one or two days. Thanks you, all image owners
AirComix is the best viewer for scanned comic files.
You can see your comics from your android device's memory card.
You can see through FTP, Dropbox or AirComixServer.
* Supports streaming through Dropbox & FTP & AirComixServer
* Supports reading zip, rar compressed files. (also support within AirComixServer)
* Supports various image formats such as jpg, bmp, gif, png.
* Supports auto resize and single page view.
* Supports auto bookmarking.
* Supports reading both left-to-right and right-to-left comic books.
* Supports preloading next pages when you read the book.
MadForComix is a digital publishing platform run by Non Conventional Factory.
Our publishing platform is totally dedicated to the world of indie comics. We produce and distribute comics by emerging artists worldwide.
MadForComix is not only a publishing house, we are most of all a growing community of artists, scriptwriters, designers and readers.
Download for free our application and read comics created by artists from all around the world!
Tag : Mad For Comix, Comics, Comic, Graphic Novel, Comic series
If you have any problem please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Reads CBZ and CBR comic book files and *jpg* or *bmp* images directly from folders
*Automatically scales individual strips to fit device screen
*Zooms speech bubbles
*Reading direction (left to right or right to left)
*Fully customized display options
*Fully customized control options
*Saves your preferences and notes
*Manages your comic books library
~ tags ~
comic book comics books reader e-reader cbr cbz ics
Featuring Day and Date releases from many great publishers including: Archie Comics, IDW Publishing, Dynamite Entertainment, Image Comics, Red 5 Comics and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE -- If you have any issues with the updates, please email us at SUPPORT@IVERSEMEDIA.COM -- leaving a review doesn't give us any way to contact you to help you with your upgrades. We're happy to assist!
Complete List of Publishers
Beyond Reality Media
Comics Buyer’s Guide
Do Gooder Press
Exhibit A Press
Fierce Fun Toys
Loaded Barrel Studios
Lone Star Press
Monsters in My Head
Red 5 Comics
Red Eye Press
Sea Lion Books
Small Scale Comics
Top Shelf Productions
TO DOWNLOAD FREE COMICS
You can find ALL of the FREE COMICS available in the App swiping to Top Free from the main page.
New Comics are releases in Comics Plus multiple times a week, with day and date digital releases appearing every Weds!
ABOUT THE APP
iVerse Media is proud to present the next generation of digital comics for Android!
Over 100 titles are available for download FREE within the Application - with over 7000 titles available in the store, with new titles available every week! Each comic has been formatted to fit your device's screen - no spinning, flipping, or zooming required!
Comics Plus is a comic book store in your pocket! Get the best selection of titles available anywhere inside one app - featuring iVerse Media's new patent pending enhanced reading experience.
FIND US ONLINE
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with the developer with bugs that you may find and even request new features that you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or give some of your time to contribute code to the project.
Project Homepage : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader
Submit Bugs/Requests : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader/issues
* NO ADs... EVER.
* Bar minimum permissions
* Opens ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and Image Folders.
* Save reading progress and resume last read page
* Page preloading
* Choose to read from Left -> Right or Right -> Left
* Side taps on the screen to progress through the pages
* Comic library with grid of covers that can be customized
* Pinch to zoom comic pages (one finger zoom, tap and hold to activate)
* Double tap to zoom in, do it again to reset.
* Two folders can be selected to sync comics from
* Tap the left or Right side of a page for next/prev, Or Swipe from edge
* Library Filtering
* Group issues by Series, can even edit series
* ComicRack Meta Data support for Folders and Zip/Cbz
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
dans laquelle vous pourrez visionnez les derniers Rage Comics (Troll faces) postés sur le site, avec son titre et sa date.
Vous pourrez naviguer entre les différentes images postées et le partager sur facebook ou par mail etc.
Plus de 7000 Rage Comics disponibles !
Une fonction aléatoire vous permet d'afficher un Rage comic au hasard et un bouton permet de visionner ce rage comic sur le site, mettre un like ou poster un commentaire.
Vous pouvez visionner les rage comics publiés ou en modération en choisissant dans le menu respectivement "derniers" ou "modération".
Utilisez les boutons précédent et suivant pour naviguer dans les comics / troll faces du site !
NOTE : Pour mieux voir le rage comic, vous pouvez "pincer" pour zoomer.