· Browse, view and download for offline viewing specification sheets and brochures on the complete range of materials handling equipment by Hyster.
· Use our product selector to help you find the right Hyster products for your application.
· Watch videos of Hyster forklifts in action.
· Search and locate your nearest Hyster Dealer.
Now supports mobile Android devices
More features coming soon…
The KOMTRAX app offers innovative solutions such as:
1. Identify your machines’ locations and get driving directions to it from your phone’s location
2. Get hours of use on all of your assets
3. Identify wasteful idle time
4. Find out how much fuel was consumed
5. Get an overview of what cautions were triggered on your assets and exactly when they were triggered
6. Check any significant movements of your assets
7. Identify machines that had no communication
8. Find out which assets were not used with our “No Usage” feature
These features can be customized to view a specific time period from one day up to a month. In addition, the fleet can be filtered by a model, your unit number or a serial number.
Most importantly the KOMTRAX app gets you closer to your distributor. Send an email, text message or simply call your local distributor contact by using the “Hot Keys” right off the app. Connect with your local PSSR, Sales Rep, Service department, Parts counter or your KOMTRAX coordinator to further assist you.
For additional KOMTRAX information on your assets, visit our secured KOMTRAX Global website www.mykomtrax.com
Livré avec une base de données exemple, il doit cependant être utilisé avec l'application professionnelle RégieSpectacle réseau ou monoposte (logiciel de gestion et de planification de spectacles).
RSmobile permet la lecture de planning et de contacts.
Using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and a bluetooth-enabled handheld laser barcode scanner, cotton warehouses can perform these functions:
- Record bale locations
- Verify shipping orders
- Collect received bales
- Paperless picking list
- Picking list verification
- Print missing bale tags
- Reception window
*** IMPORTANT RESTRICTIONS (read before installing):
*** Your warehouse must be subscribed to IsMyLoadReady.com (an eCotton service) in order for you to send or receive data with this app.
We have tested with the Symbol LS3578-ER handheld scanner. Any scanner that supports the "HID" bluetooth profile should work with this app. Please contact us before purchasing a scanner to ensure compatibility.
Wireless printing abilities were developed and tested using a Zebra P4T bluetooth mobile label printer. Any Zebra bluetooth printer should work, but please check with us before purchasing one.
- Identify a location and then scan bales as they are stacked. When complete, data is uploaded to your eCotton Warehouse System wirelessly, so there's no need to dock the device or scanner in the office.
Shipping Order Verification:
- Select a shipping order to work with by scanning the shipping order or marks barcode, or select manually from a list. Scan the bales being loaded onto the truck.
- Select an inbound mark to work with (from a list or scanned from a barcode), then match up PBI numbers with warehouse bale numbers. Even record damaged bales if you like, which can send an email with attached photo of the damaged bale. For certificated bales, bale weight can be captured from a scale via bluetooth. When complete, data is uploaded to your eCotton Warehouse System wirelessly...no docking of the device or scanner in the office, and no chance of losing a day's worth of work.
Paperless picking list:
- Accesses picking list data that is prepared by the eCotton Warehouse System. A list of bales to pick is presented, and bale numbers are verified as they are pulled from stock and scanned. Picking lists can be divided and assigned to any number of workers or by equipment (forklift) ID.
Picking List Verification:
- For verifying bales that have been pulled from stock and are waiting on the floor to be moved to the staging area.
- As each bale is scanned, the Color Flag and Marks are displayed. Counters show your progress on each mark.
- As bales are scanned, the screen flashes green and makes a "good" sound for a good bale, and the screen flashes red and makes a "bad" sound for a bad bale (DOG).
- View Shorts when done scanning.
- Completion eMails can be automatically sent to warehouse management.
- Can be installed on multiple devices for a single warehouse.
We are actively updating Mobile Bale Scan on a regular basis. Please enable automatic updates so you'll have the latest features and best performance.
We'd like to hear your comments and/or suggestions as we continue to add features to Mobile Bale Scan. Please use this email address (instead of review comments) for any questions or suggestions: mailto:Support@EWRInc.com
Application License Agreement: http://www.eCotton.com/Documents/MobileAppEULA.pdf
Please Note: The Integriti Mobile App will only connect to a suitably licensed Inner Range Integriti Controller or Integriti server.
• Smartphone-Controller Interface License, Part Number “996021”
• Smartphone-Server Interface License, Part Number “996926”
Integriti Mobile has been designed with ease of use in mind, focusing on intuitive navigation and a rich graphical interface. Features of the App include:
• Connect to a Controller using the free Inner Range SkyTunnel service for easy connectivity or connect to a Controller or Server by specifying the relevant IP address
• Monitoring and control of Areas, Doors, Inputs, Auxiliaries, Auxiliary Lists, Action Lists and Automated Tasks
• Creation of background maps with icon/widget overlays
• A range of widget icons are built-in
• View live and historic system events (access granted, alarms etc)
• In-built help at each screen displays useful information relevant to the screen you are currently viewing
• Advanced timing control of Doors and Auxiliaries
• A whole lot more!
Integriti Mobile supports multiple App operators - share the same Android device amongst friends and colleagues with individual login’s to display personalized maps, widgets and settings. Furthermore, sophisticated security measures ensure that an App operator must also exist in the Controller or Server they wish to connect to. App operators can only view objects according to the permissions of the matching user. The end result is a state of the art secure and flexible solution for remote control.
Whatever your schedule, the Integriti Mobile App empowers you to take charge of your security system wherever you are.
This calculator measures forklift:
- Fuel gallons per hour per unit
- Fuel costs per hour, day, week and year per unit
- Fuel efficiency improvement
- Fuel cost savings per unit per year
- Fleet fuel cost savings per year
Run Time Improvement Per LPG Tank
- Run time per tank
- Run time per tank improvement (minutes)
- Run time per tank improvement
Speed Advantage Per Cycle
- Average time per cycle
- Performance advantage – each cycle
- Average Cycles per work day (cycles)
- Performance advantage (additional cycles per day)
- Performance advantage per work day
2011 Toyota, Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Fuel Efficiency and Productivity information and rankings derived directly from independent 3rd party test data (Reference USAC Properties, Inc. Certification No. 11‐CPC‐249). Efficiency rankings based on LPG fuel consumed per hour. Productivity rankings based on two criteria: Run time per LPG tank and cycles completed per work day. All lift trucks were configured with LPG fuel systems meeting 2011 EPA and CARB emission requirements and driven less than 600 hours. The following equivalently equipped models were used in the USAC test: Toyota 8FGCU25 with Toyota 4Y‐ECS 2.2L Engine, Nissan CF50LP with Nissan K21 2.1L engine, Yale GLC050VX with Mazda F2 2.2L engine, Caterpillar 2C5000 with Nissan K25 2.5L engine. Results for the Hyster S50FT, Nissan CFU50LP with K25 engine (Power & Soft Mode) and Mitsubishi FGC25N with K21 engine (Power Mode) were derived from the Yale GLC050VX, Caterpillar 2C5000 with K25 engine (Power & Soft Mode) and Nissan CF50LP with K21 engine (Power Mode) test results, respectively since they share the same platform and powertrain.
You now have convenient access to:
-Check parts availability and pricing
-Build parts orders that can be placed from JLG Online Express® or directly from the app
-Track parts order status
-View equipment manuals and related literature
-Access serial number specific information
-Access to other JLG mobile-based offerings, including the JLG Analyzer app and JLGU
A JLG Online Express username is required to access the app. If you are a JLG account holder and do not have an Online Express username, please go to http://onlineexpress2.jlg.com to sign up.
Powered by GDC IT Solutions