Through the ParalegalCLE app, you are gaining access to 24/7 continuing legal education programs designed by NALA, the nation’s leading professional association for paralegals.
There are 30 programs available. These are designated as prep course for those studying for the Certified Paralegal exam, general overview course for those new to the profession, and advanced programs for experienced paralegals seeking to learn more about a specific practice area.
The on-line courses are also suitable for non-paralegals such as …
· Business owners and professionals who wish to learn more about Business Organizations, Contracts, Intellectual Property, Commercial Bankruptcy, Contracts Management and Administration, Premises Liability or Products Liability
· Lawyers and non-lawyers seeking to learn more about filing Social Security Disability claims or Alternative Methods of Dispute Resolution
· Students seeking to learn more about the American Legal System
· Property owners seeking to learn about Real Estate, or Land Use and Real Estate Principles
These are only examples of the wealth of information available through these programs for paralegals and those with an interest in the legal issues.
The course design includes written text, interactive slides, and self-tests. The written text is also available in audio format (MP3). It takes about 10 hours to work through the general programs, 20 hours for the advanced programs.
Check the site regularly, NALA adds programs regularly!
On a PHONE use these links in your browser:
For NALA CAMPUS - www.nalacampus.com/weblearn
For Advanced Programs - www.nalacampus.com/certify
More from developer
With the official mobile app of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, you can stay current on criminal defense news of interest and CLE opportunities. NACDL members can also search our Member-to-member Directory, read the latest issue of the Champion, and access our Experts Database.
- News – the latest news of interest to the criminal defense field
- CLE Calendar – find leading continuing education opportunities for the criminal defense bar
NACDL Member Features:
- Member Search – search for NACDL members by name or location.
- The Champion – read the current issue of NACDL’s renowned journal
- Experts Database – find experts referred by NACDL members in a wide variety of areas