Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
- Easy to add a phone number from Contacts List , Call Log into Blacklist.
- Block calls and SMSs from one person.
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time.
- Automatically intercept calls and SMSs from private/unknown numbers.
- Call blocked history , SMS blocked history.
- Block calls or SMSs if phone number of sender is less than 'x' characters . Ex: 8755,8533,...--> less than 5 characters.
- Change background
- add feature : reply sms and call in call log list , sms log list
Any questions?you can send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
Message locker ensures that your messages and emails are safe from anyone using or browsing your phone.
Message locker locks and adds a password to all your messaging, SMS, chat, texting, email apps on your device. It does this by simply adding a PIN / Pattern to enter any of your messaging and SMS apps. Message locker ensures to safe guard your messages and emails from anyone using or browsing your phone. Without the PIN/Pattern no one can see your private messages.
Trust no one and keep your conversations secure with Message Locker.
- Adds a PIN / Pattern Lock to all your messaging and email apps.
- One PIN / Pattern to lock multiple apps.
- Automatically detects messaging apps on device.
- Intuitive and simple interface for great experience.
- Keeps your conversations safe and secure.
- Fast and Easy unlock.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- E-Mail based password recovery.
- Third party and system apps supported including Whatsapp, Snapchat, Gmail, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Hangouts and many more.
How it works:
- Create a new PIN / Pattern.
- Select the apps you want to lock from the list of applications supported on your device.
- And that's about it. Safe and secure.
You no longer have to worry about anyone getting access to your phone. In case you were wondering, we don't have any access to your messages either.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated! Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
Have you ever wondered how to block those annoyed phone calls and SMS? Now Call And SMS Blocker can give you a peaceful life.
Call And SMS Blocker is the most effective app to easily block unwanted calls or text messages.
You can review your blocked phone calls and blocked SMS history anytime in the blocking log without having to worry about missing important calls or messages.
★ Adding numbers to blacklist and whitelist from contacts, logs, messages and adding manually number and then block these numbers by selecting different blocking modes
★ Block private numbers
★ Different blocking modes
- Accept all calls and SMS ( short messages )
- Block all calls and SMS from black list
- Accept calls and SMS only from whitelist
- Accept calls and SMS from whitelist and contact
★ Fast call and SMS blocker
★ Easy to use
★ Does not consume extra memory or CPU resources.
Let us know from your reviews, so that we keep providing quality products and help us by highest rating stars and nice reviews
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Text Hider Plus is a free secret vault for SMS/MMS, calls, photos and more
Hide SMS and MMS text messages, hide photos, hide phone logs!
* * * Now supports KitKat devices! * * *
How to get started:
1. Hider Plus will appear on your device as "Batter Plus" to ensure your privacy.
2. After downloading, look for “Battery Plus” with a green battery icon in your WIDGETS. This is Hider Plus.
3. Press the icon and move it to your home screen.
4. Open the Battery Plus icon. A "Battery Information" screen will pop up. Long tap on the battery image.
5. You will be asked to set a PIN, and you will use it each time you open the app.
What can you hide?
• SMS text messages
• Files of any type
• Phone logs
In addition, you can transfer or copy any files in from your gallery into a Hide It file.
Hider Plus will NOT block incoming calls nor will it hide the caller ID. However, once you set contacts in the hide app, call logs and text logs from those people will appear only in the app.
• The safe browser never stores history, cache, cookies, etc.
• The app automatically closes if you shake it
• The camera lets you take a photo and keep it private
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
As Featured on:
Annoyed that your phone doesn't light up when you receive a text? Just install this nifty little app! This tiny little program runs in the background and awakes your phone for a few seconds to alert you of a new text message.
Completely no frills, no ads, and no annoying pop-ups!
(Pop-ups now optional. Pro version lets you view the text message in native app with 1 click)
Now works with Hangouts, GO SMS, Handcent, and other 3rd party clients! If you are having trouble getting it to work with these clients, try uninstalling and re-installing THAT app (NOT THIS ONE). The way android handles notification priorities is based on which app was installed first. I apologize for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do on my end.
If you like the app, download the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dberm22.SMSWakeUpPro
More pop-up settings, messaging shortcut, no donate message, and a sense of pride for helping out a struggling small-time dev. I am also currently working on getting it to work with email and gchat.
If you have any suggestions for features, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
IMPORTANT! Overview of Permissions use:
Read phone status and identity:
- required on some Lenovo devices (e.g A328) to allow sending of SMS messages (in addition to \"send SMS messages\")
Send SMS messages/edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- allows the application to send SMS messages to the Parking Zone service
- allows the application to store the sent SMS to the outgoing folder (if user has chosen that option from settings)
Receive text messages (SMS)/read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- allows the application to detect when new SMS is received and process it to check whether it comes from Parking Zone service.
Approximate location (network-based)/precise location (GPS and network-based)
- allows the application to detect actual user position and save it as current parking position. Later this location is used to navigate the user to his car
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage/read the contents of your USB storage
- allows the application to export and import parking profiles from the external storage
Full network access/view network connections
- allows the app to display Google Maps and show current user location on that map.
This application was originally developed for the M-Tel Application Factory contest.
Cities included by default in the latest version: Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Pazardzhik, Ruse, Silistra, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Blagoevgrad, Pleven, Stara Zagora, Vratsa, Bansko, Slanchev Bryag, Yambol
Requires to enable it as device admin on first launch.
Before uninstallation, deactivation of device admin is necessary.
Especially useful with Android tablets, which have proprietary Android firmware and lock button does not support keyguard activation.
Works with devices running Android 2.2 or later.
Keywords: home screen widget, force lock, tablet, keyguard enabler