This awesome Lollipop 5.0 Theme is the best one for your custom ROM
IMPORTANT: Please update your rom with the latest nightly to avoid stability problems with some options of settings, theme engine had a bug with white themes and cyanogenmod fixed the issue recently.
If you use Apollo music player flash this zip in recovery: goo.gl/Bm6DvI
If Google keyboard isn't themed properly and missing spacebar remember to use latest version of it, download here: http://d-h.st/3JZ
Remember to reboot after aplying!
Android Lollipop 5.0 theme for CM11 by Nucleoid is designed to work on Cyanogen latest theme engine, it will change the look of your smartphone and will resemble the new style of the upcoming android version "Lollipop".
Android L Theme offers you as close of an experience of having Android L on your phone as possible. Every element has been carefully themed and revised. Everything is included in the package:
Everything is included! Style, icons, bootanimation, alarms, notification, ringtones, wallpaper...
Taking care of every detail.
Note: We created a great material design Icon Pack for you, but as always you can decide to apply it or choose your favourite icon pack to go along with this Lollipop CM11 theme.
-Paranoid Android rom
Best Android Lollipop themes according to our users
Many versions available to fit your style, take a look at our other themes.
If you have any problems with Lollipop 5.0 theme for CM11 and Paranoid Android or suggestions please follow our community and our team will be pleased to help you out: http://bit.ly/NucleoidThemes
Mix and Match
Combine styles, icons, fonts, sounds, bootanimations and wallpapers from different themes to create your own unique look.
Change on Every Level
Most mobile skins only touch the surface. CyanogenMod themes affect every layer of your device so you can enjoy them on your homescreen, in apps, and throughout your system.
Icon Packs do more!
All of your favorite icon packs from the most popular third party launcher replacements are supported, and do even more now. Icon packs applied through CyanogenMod themes extend beyond the launcher, and even work on launchers that normally do not support icon packs.
Icons Packs from Nova, LauncherPro, Trebuchet, ADW, and Go Launcher
New CM Theme Engine themes for the ultimate in mix-and-match support
Legacy Themes using the T-Mobile theme engine (styles only)
Are you a Theme developer?
We are building a web-based submission tool to allow you to feature your app in the showcase. In the meantime, please see our documentation on our wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Themes#Submitting_to_Themes_Showcase
Requires CyanogenMod Theme Engine found in CM 11 M7 release (or newer). Additionally, compatible with other distributions using the CM Theme Engine.
1. Do you know what is it Cyanogen Mod 12 or CM12?
2. Do you know what is it bootloader, custom recovery, wipe?
3. Do you know how to boot your phone to bootloader/fastboot mode or recovery?
4. Do you have Android Lollipop on your phone?
5. Do you have section "Theme manager/Themes" in settings or "Theme manager" app in app drawer?
If one of the answer is "NO" don't install this theme, probably it won't work.
Why I don't see icon after installation?
Because it is theme for CyanogenMod rom, it doesn't show icon in app drawer, it isn't a bug or something.
I have Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 or I even don't know what is it version of my phone, will theme be working?
How to run it?
Flash custom recovery for your phone (cwm, twrp or something else - btw if you don't know what it is, theme won't work), flash CyaongenMod Rom for your phone, install this app and set theme in Theme Manager.
OMG I can't open app!
Because this isn't normal app, it's a theme for CM12 theme manager, so you can't open it, only apply in themes.
I don't have themes/theme manager.
Because you don't have Cyanogen Mod 12.
Notice that I can set min version of Android to 5.0 but a lot of phones officialy have earlier version of Android but they can have CM12 as custom rom. So please don't install app and give 1 star if you don't know what this app exactly is.
YOU MUST HAVE CUSTOM ROM CYANOGENMOD 12 (ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP) TO RUN THIS!
If you have some bugs, some elements are on screenshot but not in your phone - it isn't theme bug, it is bug with CM Theme Chooser, so please don't write my why something doesn't work for you! Wipe your rom and apply theme again.
It is theme for CM12 styled on TouchWiz from Samsung's phones. Note it hasn't all apps and all elements just like on Samsung's phone, it's only stylized. Buy, install and have fun :)
Theme is completely free so please consider donation and give me a beer if you enjoy it: https://firstname.lastname@example.org&lc=PL&no_note=0&no_shipping=2¤cy_code=PLN
- Sound recorder
- System UI
- Cyanogen Music
- Cyanogen cLock
- Cyanogen Updater
- Cyanogen AudioFX
- Cyanogen Theme Chooser
- Desktop and Lockscreen wallpaper
- Notification sound
Usage: install app, apply theme in Cyanogen Theme Chooser, restart phone if you don't see all changes.
Attention - this app is only compatybile with Cyanogen Theme Chooser. It will work only on CM12 and other rom with theme chooser.
*Compatible with ADW.Launcher or ADWLauncher EX. You must have one of these installed and set as the default home launcher in order to enjoy this theme otherwise this you will not get the full effect as shown on the screen shots.*
More info on the link
- File Manager
- MX Player
- Sound recorder
- System UI
- Voice Search
- And more....
Featured Apps Themed:
- System UI
- Lock Wallpapers
- Boot Animation
The Android L CM 11 (CyanogenMod11) Theme are designed with pixel perfect precision to give your phone a completely new modern look and feel, called "Material Design" which is introduced in nextGen Android version "Android L".
With high quality graphics and full of features, you will enjoy using your phone!
Android L is compatible with CM11/PA (and every other rom with the new Theme Engine included like PA, ParanoidAndroid or Mahdi) and working best with xxhdpi & xhdpi screen resolutions.
This is the free Version. The pro version contains much more themed stuff.
PRO Version: http://bit.ly/1qmKmZ9
• Loading Spinners
• Boot Animation
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
This has been tested to work on both the CM 11 & 12 theme engine even though in CM 12 it still says designed for CM 11.
A light version with a white background is also available.
The animation is 1080p but will scale down and run smoothly on most smaller devices.
If you have any issues please contact me.
Currently the CM Theme Engine is in early stages and you might experience a few bugs, please don't leave a bad review. Rather send me a message and I will get it resolved ASAP.
If updating your ROM the device stucks in bootloop it's an issue caused by modifications to the Theme Engine, please apply the stock system theme before updating!
Tired of all that white in Lollipop? This theme is for you!
- Apex Launcher
- Cell Broadcast
- Cyanogen lockclock
- DualBoot Patcher (for Samsung Galaxy S4 users)
- Eleven (Cyanogen music player)
- File manager (Cyanogen)
- Google Chrome
- Google Keep
- Google Messenger
- Google Play Music
- Google Quick Search Box
- Hangout dialer
- MMS (Messaging app)
- Play Store
- Package Installer
- Sound recorder
- Theme Chooser
- Trebuchet (Cyanogen launcher)
- Green CyanogenMod bootanimation
- Homescreen and Lockscreen wallpapers
Usage: install this app, go in Theme Chooser (usually in Settings->Themes) and apply theme, restart your phone if you don't see all the changes.
Theme is made by XDA Senior Member franzyroy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=2875350
If you want, you can donate for development with this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=2875350
Also available on XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/theme-dark-lollipop-t3045906
If you have any request please contact me at email@example.com
A very vibrant theme that was derived from the material ui concepts that were available back in the kitkat days. This theme includes a gorgeous color pallet combined with some dark aspects that will make your device pop. While not going overboard with dark this theme keeps some light elements that creates a perfect mix between light and dark. The perfect combination of the font with the dark theme creates an elegant and beautiful look. This theme includes various goodies such as an android boot animation, a stunning font, and elegant wallpapers.
* Google Launcher
* Google Play Music
* Google Play Store
* Boot Animation
* CM File Manager
* Google Keyboard
* Quick Settings
* Cyanogenmod Music
* Cyanogenmod Theme Manager
* Cyanogenmod AudioFX
* Working on making even more apps dark soon.
If you have a problem with the theme please contact me before leaving a rating, I will personally take on your problem and ensure your satisfaction.
Credit to Andrew Krause for the boot animation - http://goo.gl/oF7n0t
If you are interested in joining our G+ page you can find it below.
FAILED TO INSTALL? REINSTALL AFTER REBOOT! DO NOT UPDATE WITH OTHER APPS!
Welcome to the first and original dark material UI available for the CyanogenMod 12 Theme Engine. With this theme, you can grasp that Lollipop Material look whilst not blinding your eyes as you enjoy all the eyecandy animations! To regain back the stock Google icons look, try my other theme "dark material // regression+"!
WHY "DARK MATERIAL"?
To understand why this theme doesn't follow Google's traditional "Material Dark" design with dark teal and/or blue grey, I will briefly explain.
This theme wasn't based on Google's Material Style, but was mainly influenced by the "Tinted Status Bar" mod's results, where it completely made the action bar into one fused item. I really liked this design, which made the system more minimal as it had two layers to look at, rather than 3 (Action Bar Primary, Action Bar Primary Dark (status bar darkened color) and the fragment layer (the interacting area)). The fact that I named this theme "Dark Material" over "Material Dark" was because I wanted to depict a dark, physical metamorphic rock - "slate", and it's color. As the color scheme of this theme is mainly dark (black, grey and white text), I added the word "Dark" in front of my interpretation of "Material" hence the title "Dark Material". Themes that follow Google's Material Dark, should show up as "Material Dark" to ensure consistency (see Google keyboard settings for reference).
NOTES FROM US, TO YOU.
The theme has been updated to the latest commits for March 8th (5.0.2) and synced up with latest 5.1.1 builds. If your Settings is not themed properly, you NEED to update your ROM. This theme updates a couple times a week with better improvements and features.
For direct contact with the team, please join our Google+ community! We're not scary!: https://plus.google.com/communities/104086528025432169285
- SUGGESTION: Once you apply the theme, REBOOT TWICE!
- SUGGESTION: If you are on a ROM with an icon that is not themed inside Settings, email me.
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #1: You must have a custom recovery available on your device - the zip removes ALL traces of CDT themes in one flash: https://goo.gl/Sh0zpT
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #2: The latest CyanogenMod updates have problems when you apply them all and reboot sometimes, first uninstall the theme. Apply stock theme. Reboot. Install the theme, apply ONE AT A TIME (Style, Nav Bar, StatusBar), then reboot AFTER TWO MINUTES. It is recommended to NOT interchange style aspects with this theme.
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #3: There are certain kernels that don't play nicely on the latest CM updates. If you get stuck in a boot loop, and getting stuck on the Android is upgrading screen, this is a kernel issue (Hammerhead, Shamu, Bacon) and flashing a new kernel may fix this issue.
- POPULAR: SystemUI/Notification Drawer not themed? This is a CM12 problem. Follow these instructions to fix: http://youtu.be/MW1UsCyOidY thanks to Manuel and Will.
- REQUEST: Any other bugs, contact me (Nicholas) directly. Do not leave a bad rating if your bug is easily solvable.
- Must have a CM12/12.1 ROM with Theme Engine installed and with the latest March 8th commits.
WHAT IS THEMED?
We have over 110 app/system overlays, but if you want to know exactly what is themed, take a look at the list under "WHAT IS THEMED?" on this page: http://goo.gl/yAzPPT
ALL OTHER INFORMATION
FIRMWARES SUPPORTED: CM12 (100%), CM12.1 (100%)
ROMS WITH ICONS: CM, Cyanogen OS, BlissPop (Bleeding edge updates with this theme). Temasek, Fusion, Candy5, CyanideL, LiquidSmooth, Euphoria OS, Team OSE, AICP, Validus, Nameless, CarbonRom, Flex OS, Dirty Unicorns, PAC-ROM, Benzo, OwnROM, Exodus and Resurrection Remix.
You can download the original fonts at http://font.ubuntu.com. I am not the author of the fonts, I just packaged them as a theme for CM11, credits go totally to the authors.
Vault MMB is the first theme then introduce the rounded corners in Material Design, incorporating buttons, notifications and much more!
This theme can change many things in the android framework and especially in user interface.
What is themed?
* System User Interface
* AOSP Keyboard
* Play Music
* Play Store
* Cyanogen Messenger
* Cyanogen Theme Chooser
* Default Gallery
What this theme contains?
- - Switch, scrubber, buttons, colors and styles
- System UI
- AOSP Keyboard
- CM Browser
- CM Filemanager
- CM Updater
- CM Music Player (Eleven)
- CM Sms
- CM Theme Manager
- Sound Recorder
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Music
- Google Plus
- Google Gmail
- Google Keep
- Google Hangouts
- Google Youtube
- MMII icon pack from stalker018 (http://stalker018.deviantart.com)
- Morphiz Skin Family ringtone
This is my contribution to celebrate the new theme engine.
I have chosen to have this theme as an open source project, the
source code can be used as a template, source code is available here
GreatFreedom is a theme that is stylishly designed with solid colors,
I tried to keep it as close to stock CM as possible apart from the icons.
For those who want the theme Great Freedom with boot animation, there are 2 versions now, Note: just install on newer devices that have at least 512 mb of RAM memory
Great Freedom with boot animation 768x1280
Great Freedom with boot animation 1080x1920
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility if your phone does not boot up with the boot animation
* Mms Widget
* Email Widget
* Gmail Widget
* Facebook Widget
* Power Control Widget
* Custom ringtones/alarms/notifications
* GreatFreedom wallpaper
* GreatFreedom lockscreen wallpaper
* GreatFreedom iconpack
* GreatFreedom fonts
* GreatFreedom Bootanimation resolution is 768 x 1280 and probably only works in newer devices
* Bootanimation fix
* Added one more icon " es filemanager"
* It seem to be bug in the new theme manager it's only loading around 75 icons and my icon package contains 109 icons
* Added a lockscreen wallpaper
* Added a bootanimation, some parts from oneplus one and the rest from me
* removed soft keys
* statusbar icon size fixes
* Added more icons
* added preview images
* fix for the wallpaper for phones with bigger resolution
* some minor fixes
* added support for android studio
* added more icons
* minor changes im mms new contact image for unknown + added a new hairline
* added new contact image in people app
* added sdk attribute
* Added more icons
* Some clean-up
* Initial upload
When the zombie apocalypse begins, there's only one thing left to do - cut down wave after wave of zombies in this endless survival adventure!
Endless fun, stunning graphics, simple gameplay and much more.
How to Play:
- In the bottom left corner there is the movement joystick, move it to run left and right.
- In the bottom right corner there is the fire button. Kill them all!!!
- New weapons
- New Zombies
- Stunning graphics
- Optimized for Tablets
- Countless hours of gameplay