Why is Super Flashlight! The best flashlight app for your Android™ device?
Because Super Flashlight;
- Supports a wide variety of Android™ devices
- Uses the camera’s flash which produces a very bright light
- Supports swipe to change from regular flashlight tMorse code messaging
- Has a Pre-Coded Morse code signals for SOS in case of an emergency
- Write your message in Morse code and share it with your friends; Type “What’s up?” and immediately get the Morse code translation!
- 100% FREE
- There are no irritating display ads
Message whatever you want in Morse code, signal SOS in case of trouble, and enjoy an amazing bright flashlight with Super Flashlight+Morse!
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy.
Ask your pal to communicate with you by our Morse Translator! Use flashing signals to transmit the message to another person and let your friend decode it with the same application installed on his own device. Morse Translator uses flashlight built in your mobile to send and receive information encrypted in Morse code. Sleek design of the simple interface will make the fun with Morse Translator even more enjoyable!
• we added a new ability to calibrate the threshold of light,
• automatic calibration based on the received light signals.
- Translate Morse code from :
+ Morse Code string.
+ Morse Code light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
- Broadcast Morse code from plaintext to:
+ Morse Code string
+ Morse Code Flash light signals
+ Morse Code Screen light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
Want to donate or are advertisements bugging you? Buy the DONATION VERSION of this app to support its development. It also doesn't have advertisements in it! Here's the link:
-Letter Training (Both Transmitting and Receiving)
-Word Training (Only Transmitting)
-Adjustable Speed (WPM)
-Adjustable Tone Frequency
-Adjustable Sound Effects
Sends me feedback and questions at MCTrainerFeedback@gmail.com or leave a comment below. Hope you enjoy the app.
There are many scourges in the past few years, when you can't surf the internet or call for help, just use our SOS MorseCode!
This App's preset function is already been set to "SOS", user also can enter the content by themself, or use International ABBREVIATIONS, which is already Built-in, this app will convert contents into Morse code by automatically.
Due to LED could consumes too much power, we also provide some functions: to switch on "screen flicker", repeatedly send signals, lock the screen to prevent careless touch.
Besides, this app has add Flashlight function, it can switch on "screen flicker" too!
Morse code is widely used, you may think: How?
Well, you can send some ... signals to your classmates when they need help.
(You know what I mean.)
- App's preset function is been set to "SOS".
- Provide International ABBREVIATIONS.
- User can enter the content by themself.
- Provide English/digital Cross-Reference.
- Can switch LED/screen flicker.
- Can repeat the signals.
- Can lock the screen to prevent careless touch.
- Aadd flashlight function(can switch LED/screen too!).
- Can set flicker’s time interval.
-- Next Update Functions--
1. More detailed settings.
2. More diverse output.
3. Recognize Morse code automatically.
4. Social Morse code.
This APP will be more and more abundant!
Please expect it, we won’t let you down!
Other wise, it is better than you just bought it but soon find out that was just an terrible APP!
Thank you for your watching!
If you like it or want to try it, maybe you can support it and I'm sure I would be very happy. :3
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
Features include sliders to adjust speed from 4WPM to 25WPM and set CW weight ratio. Choose sidetone from 400Hz-800Hz, reverse the DAH and DIT paddles, choose to display Morse code sent and/or display translated Morse code. Use your device's Back button to show/hide these features.
If you find any bugs or want any features, please contact me.
• Straight key or paddle key functionality
• Set custom speed in WPM and CW weight ratio
• Ability to reverse DAH and DIT paddles
• Show Morse code and/or text translation
• Choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz
•LED light: Produces an intense light using LED (flash) Android, and you can even set the frequency at which the LED should flash.
•Light Screen: Uses the screen of the device to produce a strong white light. You can use it as the default light source app if your device doesn't have an camera LED you want to conserve battery.
•Color Screen: This feature allows you to choose a color to paint the entire screen or two colors to blinking, in addition with a simple swipe movement you can set the screen brightness and frequency of blinking.
•Lamp: Enjoy turning the lamp on and off, or by choosing the background color with a simple swipe movement.
•Fluorescent Lamp: Enjoy turning the fluorescent lamp on and off, or by choosing the background color with a simple swipe movement.
•Warning Lights: Warning lights that you can change the color by tapping on the screen.
•Police Lights: This feature shows an animation of police lights.
•SOS: Emits an SOS alert in Morse code using the camera LED.
The application also has widgets for both the Home screen and for the Lock screen.
SUPPORT & CONTACT
We value the user satisfaction so please contact us anytime you want, we are available to receive your questions, suggestions, criticism or praise. If you have any problems with the app or it is not compatible with your device, please let us know we will return with an answer as soon as possible.
Flashlight LED & Screen is currently one of the best flashlight apps on the market.
• Supports a large number of devices with camera flashlight (led flash).
• Brightest flashlight / torch using the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light.
• Beautiful layout and simple controls, you can even choose themes.
• Full tablet and smartphone support, app available on all device resolutions.
• Feature "LED light" works with the screen off.
• Strobe light function with adjustable on/off intervals
• Widgets for Home screen and Lock screen with different layouts to choose from.
• Great and diverse screen lights.
• Has the best support.
• SOS functionality.
• Flashlight highly optimized with small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption.
• Very small apk.
The feature list includes:
•uses the International Morse Code standard
•translate both ways between morse code and text
•you can use the flashlight to transmit morse code
•the app also can give sound and vibration feedback
•share button to easily share the text that was just converter
You can personalize your free torch with colors of any of the major branches of the United States Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard), so download the flashlight and be proud of the brave souls keeping the freedom spirit alive.
"This We'll Defend"
"Honor, Courage, Commitment"
"Semper Fidelis" (Always Faithful)
"Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in All We Do"
"Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)
May your nights never go dark. We salute you.
Note: We solemnly swear that we do not ask for any unnecessary device permissions in this free flashlight app, so let your mind be at ease, support your vets and remind yourselves every day that freedom is not free.
Look! This is the Morse code!
Miraculous Mighty Morse code translator + analyzer!
Possible to Morse → English, Korean, Japanese or etc!
• LETTERS ↔ MORSE - Translate to Morse code from English or etc. Of course reverse are possible.
• 1-BUTTON INPUT SYSTEM - Try to feel overflowing retro sensibilities.
• 1-BIT SOUND - Yep. This app can make 1-bit sound. "dah-di-dit dah dah-di-dit---".
• REAL TIME TRANSLATE - Why do you need to click every time [TRANSLATE] button for? Finally freed from the painful task.
• Somehow cool.
• Don't know why, but hot.
• Unknown, but attractive.
# HOW TO USE
• Type letters in the input box to translate.
• Tap the icon at right side of input box. after that, type code in the input box to analyze.
• There are two type of input for Morse code, [1-button] and [3-buttons]. Changeable on menu.
• According to your taste, turn sound, vibration or flash. then, have fun with the Morse code.
※ You can also use web ver. ( http://admin0.github.com/morse/ ) for PC and old Android.
– · – · – – – · · – – – · · – · · – – · · – – · – – · – – · – – – – – – · · · · · – · – – · · · · · – · – – · · · · – – · · · · – · · – · · · – · · · · · – · · – · – – · · – · · · – – · · · · · – · – · –
This is the most basic Morse Code Translator / Transmitter that you can have.
- Morse Code Translator - when no broadcasting modes are selected
- Morse Broadcaster ( using screen flash, vibration or sound)
- Clean and simple ui
- Select the transmission speed, in WPM (words per minute)
- Repeat Once, Loop & Repeat interval selection;
- Screen flash color selector
- Sound frequency (Hz) selector
All of the above, packed in a small, sleek and easy to use app -
A very useful addition to your Android Device.
Get it now.
The Great Flashlight Kit for your smartphone.
It's time to change to the best Flashlight.
Do you know why?
Because the collecting of your personal information from the other flashlight apps is too damn high.
Some information to all review writers about the hardware controls and network permission:
1. Not working with some Galaxy Ace and some tablet models. If the app does not work, then please don't write a bad review or give a bad star. Please send us an email to the email address given below.
Customer feedback to improve the quality of our service.
2. Network permission is only for third party advertisements. That's the reason, why our App is Free.
3. The Permission "Hardware controls". We need the camera permission to open / close the LED Flash. Please, when somebody wants to write a review about that a flashlight app doesn't needs a camera permission, then please research first. Please search for some android flashlight examples on the Internet and you will see that all the flashlight apps are using the camera permission. It's called camera, because the LED Flash is linked with the camera. And if you still do not believe us, just ask the Android developers.
* Light sources: Screen, Morse Code, Strobe, Police, Warning light
* Battery Status
* Switch Button: Use it, if...
- LED Flash on your device does not work.
- LED Flash not supported on your device.
- you want to show Morse Code or Strobe Light on your phone's screen.
Just try it!
CAUTION: A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights.
This comes handy for instrumentation control and PLC technicians who want to calibrate or troubleshoot the instruments at the field by matching the value read from the sensors with the readings at the PLC I/Os.
For example a value of 8mA from an analog device with a range of 4-20mA can be converted to its correlating value of 4095.75 in the range of 0-16383 (that is the range scaled for PID).
You can select the preset values for ranges from a drop down list, but you are not limited to those ranges and you can type your own different ranges manually. You can even use this app to convert the pump speed in frequencies for example 24-60 Hz to its speed in RPM for example 1500-3600 RPM, and simultaneously see the percentage of the value in the range.
Basically you type your minimum and maximum for both ranges and then you type any value in one of those ranges and touch the proper button to convert that value to its correlating value in the other range. You will also see the percentage of the current value in its given range (min to max).
nmScale requires Android 4.1.2 or higher. Please make sure your device meets this requirement.
Please send your comments about the app and how I can make it better for your use to NM’s email that is NaderMaram at GMAIL. Thank you.
Keywords: calibration, instrumentation