**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Do you want to impress your friends? Do you want to know where this 9 o'clock flight you see every day is flying to? Are you an aviation enthusiast or a plane spotter who wants to see what flight will arrive next at the local airport? Then this tool is the right choice for you. It is useful for anyone who wants aircraft information instantly and it is surely a nice gag too.
What makes us better?
There are various sites at the internet providing you with online radars. Why choose us?
We are the FASTEST, because we restrict to targets you can really spot at your location. As we do not deliver a huge amount of unnecessary data, we are also the LEANEST when it comes to bandwith consumption. We are focussed on usability, not on eye candy. No unnecessary clicks with our unique concept. We are the QUICKEST when the question comes to find the plane. What could be easier than pointing your phone to the aircraft you want details for? Last but not least augmented reality is a crucial part of the usability concept even available in the base version.
Need help? Visit our website www.radarworkx.com
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
Flight Map is a unique application that works as your own personal flight tracker (Sky map) while flying in an airplane. It shows where you currently are, speed, altitude and some other information about your flight. You can check the Estimated Time of Arrival of your flight while you are sitting on a plane. You can see how far from the target airport you are. You can also see and name the landmarks on the way, so that you know what you see from your window.
There are two more version of Flight Map - Flight Map FREE which you can try for free and see if it works on your device without some functionality and Flight Map HD which includes more detailed world map, but it comes at a price of consuming more space in your phone's memory.
Flight Map also displays visible and used GPS / GLONASS satellites, so you can use it as a GPS testing tool. The GPS function works when your phone is in airplane mode, because it does not broadcast any radio, it rather listens to the GPS satellites only.
- Real time position of the plane on the map
- Zoomable world map not dependent on a connection to internet
- Your own personal flight tracker
- Works when your phone is in Airplane mode, so it can be used anytime while in flight
- Recording your route and sharing it on the internet
- Database of world airports
- Entering destination as longitude / latitude coordinates
- Estimated Time to Destination and Time to Arrival depending on the plane type and position
- Dark / Light skin
- Metric / Imperial units
- Multilanguage (currently English, Spanish, Portugese, French, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian)
- Map can be fullscreen or split screen with real time flight data
- GPS / GLONASS Satellites real time display depending on your device capabilities
- Sunrise and sunset at present position
- Line to destination can be shown or hidden
- Altitude calculation calibrated either to sea level or destination altitude
Please note that Flight Map is heavily dependent on the quality of your device's GPS capabilities. If your device is capable of A-GPS (Assisted GPS), please run the application while on the ground, so that the satellites' positions get downloaded from the internet, it will be much easier for the device to pick up signal when in the air.
Please share your experience with various devices. Most of the time Flight Map works perfectly when sitting in a window seat and does not work too good when sitting two seats from the window or more. In any case we recommend to move the device to the window, let it pick up the satellites signal first and then try how far from the window it can pick up the signal. The screen showing the visible and used satellites is designed to help you with this.
If your device is capable of receiving GLONASS signal, the satellites are shown with a differently colored border. If you want to translate Flight Map into your language (or correct our translation), please contact the developer. The first run of the application takes a while because it needs to unpack the whole world map to be able to display it.
Polish translation thanks to Tomasz Pryca
Hungarian translation thanks to Dr. Istvan Lunczer
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email** as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller**—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display**
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits***
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
PLEASE NOTE: The app contains Ads – but an Ad-free paid (Pro) version is available.
*Dependent on phone hardware
** Pro version
***In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/gpsairnavigator!
IMPORTANT: the new Android permissions requested when install or update the app (Send_SMS and Receive_SMS) are needed for the new MAYDAY feature. These options of send and/or receive SMS inside the app are entirely controlled by the user in the app Settings.
• real-time GPS moving map
• graphical visualization of country air space
• airspace information for Portugal and Spain with daily updates (integrated with FuaFlex service - www.fuaflex.com)
• database with more than 56.000 system waypoints
• create and manage your own user waypoints
• create and manage your routes and legs
• MAYDAY button: send an automatic SMS with current location (only in devices that support this feature) and activation of a route to the nearest waypoint
• show real-time flight tracks
• save flight tracks to GPX file for offline processing (visualize in specific apps or inside the GPS Air Navigator)
• export screenshots of your flights (for example to share on Fabebook)
• only one licence needed for all your Android devices
After install, you can try the app with the following limitations:
• you can save only two user waypoints;
• the app closes after 7 minutes of usage.
If you like GPS Air Navigator, you can buy a licence (10,99 EUR) using the button Buy inside the app, to use it without limitations.
Enjoy GPS Air Navigator!
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
FLY is FUN is a moving map for aviation and pilots that provides ILS and GPS approach, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings, without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board.
Used together with “FLY is FUN Unlocker”, “FLY is FUN” is a complete application, without any restriction.
Without “FLY is FUN Unlocker”, all functionalities of “FLY is FUN” are accessible, which allows news user to discover them, but after 10 minutes, application stop and need to be restarted.
FLY is FUN is completely autonomous. FLY is FUN allows:
- to display route, bearing, trace on a moving map;
- to visualize airspace, on the map and within a vertical cut;
- to get dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles and ground proximity warning;
- to create, modify, import, share, export routes (Garmin .gpx or Google Earth .kml) creating and modifying routes is easy, using the map point and click and drag and drop, or using the database;
- to create its own waypoints and field, to import them from Google Earth, gpx or via txt file;
- to create its own airspace or to import them from Google Earth or Open air files;
- to perform route planning, estimated distance time and fuel consumption (depending on wind and aircraft characteristics);
- to calculate Sunset / Sunrise;
- to get weather forecast along the route;
- to get warnings, alarms and message before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces or specific points.
With FLY is FUN user is free to fully customized all main screens (4 portrait and 4 landscape screens) and to choose information he wish to display:
- Altitude GPS or barometric, over see, over ground, correction;
- Ground speed;
- Vertical speed;
- Distance to point , distance to destination;
- Estimated time to next point, estimated time to destination;
- Time since departure;
- Stop watch;
FLY is FUN can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Information displayed on map, could as well be customized according users preferences (IFR alone, VFR alone, IFR and VFR, …) and zoom level. More you zoom, more detail, information, waypoints,.. you get.
The building logbook, allows recording:
a. duration since departure time
b. departure and arrive time
c. departure and arrive airport
d. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml or .gpx file)
d. used aircraft
e. pilot(s) in charge
and to calculate fly distance
User can import existing topographic and elevation maps via the application. He can as well use its own topographical maps, maps that could have been created using MOBAC or SAS PLANET on a PC
VACs and PDF files
User can easily attached PDF files to airport or ULM fields, and consult them during the fly.
Usage of external GPS connected via Bluetooth is possible
The free World navigation and airspace database is regularly updated following AIRAC cycle.
If your device does not have menu button, press the compass rose for it.
User guide: http://funair.cz/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, ULM, airplane, aviation, avionics, helicopter, gyropter, LSA, ultra light, glass cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude
Use this app to access your SkyDemon subscription on your Android device, unlocking SkyDemon's powerful features while on the move.
FLIGHT PLANNING FEATURES
- SkyDemon vector charts are the clearest aeronautical charts you'll ever use, with dynamic airspace clipping and choice of map layers
- Route planning is as simple as touching consecutive waypoints and dragging to make changes
- Virtual Radar shows how your route relates to airspace, terrain, obstructions and other features
- Pilot Log facility calculates headings and groundspeeds from actual wind data, and shows useful frequencies
- Plates and other documents for relevant airfields are displayed automatically as you plan
- Intuitive pan, pinch and rotate support with no loss of map clarity or text legibility
- File a VFR flightplan for your route directly to air traffic controllers
- Automatic TAF and METAR briefing as you plan a route, with graphical decoding
- Both narrow-route and area NOTAM briefings available, updated as you plan
- Advanced NOTAM graphical interpretation and depiction on the main map
- Warnings for airspace and other potential hazards to your flight, updated in real time
- Airfield Admin Information shows useful contacts and other details for airfields featured in our charts
- Forecast winds aloft are automatically retrieved for the flight time and displayed on the map
- Create an advanced flight performance profile for each aircraft you use
- ATS Routes mode offers an alternative chart presentation for flight along airways
- Accurate fuel, weight and balance calculations including flight costings
- Create an unlimited number of user-defined waypoints
- Analyse your track logs for posterity
- Choose between many different vector chart styles
- Extensive European chart coverage as standard
GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES
- Intelligent warnings for approaching airspace, NOTAM, obstacles, terrain and other hazards
- Virtual Radar shows a side-on projection of all approaching features and how your trajectory relates to them
- Vector map automatically follows the aircraft in north up, track up or course up orientation
- Clear and concise instruments show you flight statistics and help keep you on track
- An HSI/ILS instrument helps you keep to your planned route and line up early for approach
- Pilot Log shows progress through your route, ETAs, ATAs and useful frequencies based on your current position
- Direct To allows easy re-routing in a hurry by picking from a selection of nearby airfields
- Live updates of TAF and METAR while in flight, with associated alerts*
- Extended runway centrelines appear automatically on the map as you near your destination airfield
- Permanent display of position relative to nearest well-known waypoint, for position reporting
- Easy changing of the planned route while in flight by touching
* Internet connection required for live weather update while in flight
Aviation tools: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, post-flight fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, descent angle calculator, ice & turbulence forecast decoder, altimeter temperature correction, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator, hold calculator & metric altimetry calculator.
Aviation tools for arrival fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, ice & turbulence forecast decoder & altimeter temperature correction.
** Please Read **
The free version has many tools - listed above - that are fully functional. Others - listed below - are demo versions of tools available in the paid version.
We have received some negative reviews from users who are disappointed to discover that not all tools are fully functional even though this is clearly stated and the app works as described.
It just seems that some people don't want to pay the price of half a cup of coffee to have an app that has taken many hundreds of hours to program.....
By all means, don't buy the paid version but please don't give 1-star reviews for an app that works as described :)
** Thanks for Reading **
Demo versions of tools available in the paid version: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, descent angle calculator, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator, hold calculator & metric altimetry.
Мобильное приложение Meridian.Cabin Crew предназначено для автоматизации работы бортпроводников и позволяет перевести большую часть документов в электронную форму, а также существенно упростить их обработку.
NOTE: If Google Play is not built into your Android, you can obtain this app from our website http://phone-e6b.com
Phone E6B is much more than just an E6B - it is a complete flight planning system. Type in a route of flight and wind conditions. Phone E6B will look up the coordinates of each location along your route of flight and calculate the time, distance, and fuel consumption for your flight. Look up the weather conditions at your departure and destination airports. Look up the coordinates and elevation of airports all over the world. Save a Weight and Balance profile for your airplane so that you can quickly calculate W&B without typing in again the arms and empty weight. Calculate holding pattern entries. Calculate how far you can glide at a given descent rate and ground speed. Calculate the effect of humidity on density altitude. Of course, Phone E6B can also do everything that a slide-rule E6B can do. Phone E6B costs a little more than some other E6B software because it does so much more. Phone E6B costs a tiny fraction of the cost of the fuel to do a few touch and goes.
• Time, speed, distance
• Fuel consumption
• Wind correction – WCA, ground speed, time en route
• Headwind/crosswind components of wind
• Pressure and density altitude
• True airspeed and true altitude, Mach number, speed of sound
• Weight and balance
• Weather reports
• Units conversions
• Distance and course to travel between two locations based on their latitude and longitude
• Holding pattern entries
• Glide distance
• Fuel weight from volume and density
• Ability to look up the latitude and longitude of airports and NAVAIDS all over the world (over 30000 airports and 9690 NAVAIDS)
• Ability to look up the latitude and longitude of navigational fixes in the U.S.
The demo does not contain all the functionality of the version available for purchase.
For more details, see http://phone-e6b.com
Video tutorials are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoneE6B
NOTE TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE U.S.: It appears that it impossible to purchase apps through the Android Market in some countries. Phone E6B is always available directly from our website http://phone-e6b.com
Current coverage: Hungary, Europe. (But more to come later.)
* automatic map downloads
* base and detailed map packages for download
* pausable and resumable map downloads
* show & follow aircraft location
* lock screen orientation
* keep screen awake without user interaction
* donate to the Open Aviation Map project
If you like this project, don't forget to donate from within the application!
The Open Aviation Map project aims to create maps to be used by general aviation enthusiasts - similarly to the Open Street Maps project.
Open Aviation Map is an open source project, follow the development at http://code.google.com/p/openaviationmap/
Like us on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/OpenAviationMap