**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
OpenFlightGPS (then released in 2010 as "OpenFlight Map") was the FIRST Android Aviation Charting App available. I created this app because there were no Android chart options at the time; and continue to service the app with FAA charts as provided on the FAA "aeronav" web site. The charts are provided in their entirety, and as such are clearly marked with their effective dates and all other margin information. You must download the charts one at a time as this app is provided to you at my personal expense and as such I would rather not have folks downloading 10 gigs at a pop from my website for charts they probably won't look at.
This application is absolutely free and free of any advertising or other garbage*. If OpenFlightGPS doesn't work for you or you don't like it for any reason, delete it. If you're nice, I might respond to emailed suggestions. Bad ranking in general will not get any result, and you'll just prove what kind of entitled person (or maybe representative of one of the paid vendors ...) you are.
Works best on 10" tablets, also works with 7" and other form factor tablets and most cell phones - but many cell phones do not have good GPS reception without "cell tower" assist.
The complete set is about 150 charts - note that the application may initialize more slowly if a very large number of charts is cached. Add to or change your set of charts at any time via WIFI download from within the app. Geo-referenced, moving map technology including access to all (1) Sectional (VFR), (2) World Aeronautical (WAC), (3) Enroute Low (IFR) and (4) Terminal Area (TAC) Charts for the contiguous 48 United States. Also includes non-Geo-Referenced Fly Way Charts. Individual charts are downloaded on demand through the app; individual chart files are between 2 and 10 megabytes, so WIFI works best when caching maps.
When moving, "GPS Mode" shows graphic (miniature airplane with pointer) pointing in direction of movement. When stopped, graphic changes to a house icon. "Compass Mode" shows the direction ON THE MAP that the device is pointed. Also shows current latitude, longitude and altitude and current map scale.
To the guy from one of the hardware vendors that writes in the comments of all the free/low cost aviation charting apps about "wanting someone you can sue if there's a problem ... blah blah ... skin in the game" : The license terms you agreed to specifically disallow using this application in flight, or for any Aeronautical Decision Making whatsoever. I do appreciate that you are touched by this free application, as the primary reason I am giving it away is that I am sick and tired of overpriced map updates for most of the paid (and all of the certified) products ... Foreflight is an exception, and is reasonably priced ... if you don't want plates, anyway. Too bad they don't sell it on an open platform.
As per the license terms installing and using this application affirms that you agree that "Roger B. Leuthner is not responsible in any way for your use of this program in any respect", which you must agree to when activating the application on your device.
OpenFlight is a trademarked name, and is not part of the OpenFlightGPS application.
*Google is in the business of gathering and selling information about you. Supporting Google by increasing the Android ecosystem with this free application is a necessary by-product of providing easy access to General Aviation pilots.
- This is the GPS APP that can not miss on your smartphone during your flight VFR or IFR.
- With it, simply choose one of more than 263.000 waypoints (ILS VOR NDB FIXES OR AIRPORTS) in the database or one of the user-defined and ready. Just follow the HSI and reach the destination.
- All world covered on most complete database in Google Market:
- 17.000+ ICAO Airports
- 229.000+ Fixes
- 6.600+ ILS
- 4.500+ VOR
- 6.200+ NDB
- Another important feature is that any time you can see the decoded METAR of destination airport with only one touch on the screen.
- Designed to be simple to use, no complicated functions and without maps, which, in many cases, hinder and confuse the user with small screen devices.
- To further facilitate the user's life, this APP has been translated into three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) which are adjusted according to the language of your smartphone.
Tags: navigation, navigator, aircraft, airplane, plane, aviation, pilot, METAR, GPS, HSI,
navegación, navegador, avión, aviación, piloto, navegação, avião, aeronave, aviação, IFR, VFR
NOTE: Requires registration of an email address since your NAV & MET reports are sent via email. If you do not wish to register, no point installing this app.
* Create your route by simply typing the list of desired waypoints (such as ICAO airport identifiers). For example, to specify a route from San Francisco International to Los Angeles International, enter: KSFO KLAX.
* Alternatively, create/edit route via Google Maps and Route-Editor
* Simply click a button to generate your Pilot's LOG (PLOG) comprising all your navigation calculations for your route. Moments later, your PLOG and MET reports are sent to you by email (as attached PDF files).
* The PLOG computation for drift uses the current MET (from METARS, TAFS, and global weather forecasting software) to determine winds aloft for each waypoint along the route (we call this "AutoMETic")
* The PLOG computations for magnetic heading use a numerical geomagnetic model to calculate the 1magnetic deviation for each and every waypoint for the current calendar date .
* The PLOG calculations provide altimetry (transition levels, flight levels, etc) and performance (density altitudes, freezing altitude, etc) calculations along the route (again using AutoMETic to determine localised temperatures and pressures for the basis of the computations).
* The PLOG calculations provide solar angle calculations (azimuth and zenith) along the route corresponding to the dates and times along the route, enabling, for example, to determine if any of the flight is conducted in darkness, or if any of the flight will be conducted "into the sun" (possibly affecting visibility) etc.
* The PLOG calculations include fuel consumption profile along the route (including consideration of fuel consumption for initial climb-out, and any en route changes in altitude).
* The PLOG calculations include range and endurance estimation for possible diversion from any point along the route, based on remaining fuel along the route.
* Ability to specify wide range of parameters for the PLOG calculations including altitude profile along the route, airspeed profile along the route, date and time of departure (including UTC offset for local time), waypoint at which the stopwatch is zeroed (e.g., to enable PLOG times to be computed relative to a specified starting waypoint which can be different from the departure airfield).
* Ability to save routes and waypoints for sharing with friends and/or the general public.
* Ability to save parameters for convenience and later re-use.
* Ability to set and save preferences such as aircraft performance parameters (IAS, climb rate, fuel consumption, fuel capacity, etc) used in the PLOG calculations.
* Ability to set and save preferences for dimensional units used in the PLOG parameters and reports.
* Creates open-standard GPX (".gpx") format and Garmin Flight Plan (".fpl") format files (included as additional file attachments in your PLOG email) containing your route for easy import into other software tools and navigation/avionics devices.
* Seamless inter-operability with the web-based version of iNavCalc (flylogical.com)
* Excellent for use in education and instruction of pre-flight navigation
* "Twitter Locator Beacon" (TLB) for broadcasting your current location via Twitter
AOPA FlyQ Pocket is the result of a partnership between AOPA and Seattle Avionics Software. FlyQ Pocket combines the convenience of the AOPA Airports app with aviation weather and flight planning capability. FlyQ Pocket harnesses the legendary AOPA Airports database, putting FBO and aviation business information details only a tap away. Now you can plan a flight on your Android phone or tablet with an auto-router that wind-optimizes your flight to get you there as fast as possible. Victor Airways, GPS Direct routing, Jet Airways—AOPA FlyQ Pocket is ready for it all.
Using AOPA FlyQ is simple because all major functions (Airport and FBO Information, Weather, and Flight Planning) are always just a tap away. FlyQ. Fly Smarter.
This app is verified for touch screen usage only at this time. Slide out keyboards are not currently supported.
AOPA FlyQ for Android may function differently across various devices and Android versions. Ongoing device testing is in progress.
Start AOPA FlyQ and within seconds it finds the nearest airports and displays details about them—without even tapping a button. Want more info about an airport? Tap the airport and all the details you need appears instantly. On the first airport page, you immediately see operational information, runways, navaids, and an embedded satellite map image of the airport. Want to call the local ATIS? Tap the phone number and your phone quickly connects you. Tap the weather tab and see the current temperature and sky conditions, a Nexrad radar image of the area, the nearest METARs and TAFs, winds-aloft, and even an official DUAT weather briefing. All with just one tap. One tap zooms the METARs, TAFs and weather graphics to full screen, large font versions that anyone can read—even in turbulence. Another tap gives you an easy-to-read 7 day forecast. Quickly find the FBO details you need—fuel information, telephone numbers, rental cars, nearby attractions and more.
Want to see what the weather is like at your current location? Tap the Weather tab and AOPA FlyQ instantly locks on to your GPS position and displays temperature, Nexrad images and local METARs and TAFs. Or choose from a large gallery of US and Canadian weather graphics, many of which are animated. Quickly check the weather anywhere on the globe by entering an airport identifier, city name, even a zip code. Of course, AOPA FlyQ keeps track of your recent selections for quick future access and stores graphics and METARs/TAFs on the phone so they’re available even when you’re not connected to the Internet (such as in flight).
No time to plan a flight? Give us 30 seconds and watch AOPA FlyQ assemble the perfect wind-optimized flight plan between any two US airports. Tell AOPA FlyQ where to depart, where to land, and how to fly there (Victor airways, Jet Airways or GPS Direct) and AOPA FlyQ plots the whole course including all the navaids and intersection—not a simple straight line. It even uses the winds-aloft forecast to give you the ideal altitude for each leg of your trip. To make your life easier, AOPA FlyQ automatically requests an official DUAT weather briefing so you’re good to go. And since filing the flight plan takes one tap it’s easy and quick to fly safely. AOPA FlyQ remembers your recent flights and home airport so you can often plan a flight by picking from a list of recently used airports rather than typing.
Moving Map and Approach Plates
AOPA FlyQ Pocket does not include a moving map or approach plates because it’s designed for pre-flight planning rather than in-flight use.
C172 Performance is also available on IOS devices and as a WebApp (an App that runs in a browser) that runs on a variety of platforms (PC, Mac, tablets, phones). The cloud sync feature allows flight planning profiles entered on any device to be synchronized with your other devices when connected.
C172 Performance is a free, open-source development effort and has Apps and WebApps for other aircraft. See http://pohperformance.com for complete details.
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
* This is a 30 day trial version only *
FlyBy E6B is an essential flight computer application for all pilots. Designed by a professional airline pilot it includes many features not found in other E6B aviation programs.
The FlyBy E6B aviation calculator was one of the very first applications of its kind published for the Palm OS. Used by thousands of pilots the world over, it has evolved from the suggestions and feedback we have received.
FlyBy E6B Features:
- True Airspeed using Calibrated Airspeed
- True Airspeed using Mach#
- Calibrated Airspeed using TAS
- IAS Using MACH#
- Equivalent Airspeed using CAS
- Mach# Using TAS
- Mach Crossover Altitude
- Planned MACH#
- Planned TAS
- Find Wind Direction and Speed
- Find Wind Component (headwind and crosswind)
Heading and Ground Speed:
- Find Heading, Ground Speed, ETE and Fuel Burned
- Find Magnetic Compass Heading using Magnetic Variation and Deviation
- Find Estimated Time Enroute
- Find Ground Speed
- Find Distance
- Find Fuel Time
- Find Fuel Flow
- Find Fuel Burned
- Find Estimated Time of Arrival
- Fixed GroundSpeed (Find Required TAS given a track and wind vector.)
- Density Altitude
- Pressure Altitude
- True Altitude
- Altitude Temperature Correction
Vertical Navigation Calculations:
- Distance and Time using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Vertical Speed
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Distance
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Descent Angle
- Feet/Nm using Vertical Speed, Ground Speed
- Feet/Nm (%) using Gradient %, Ground Speed
- Rate of Climb using Required Climb Gradient and Ground Speed
- SCDA (Constant Descent Angle)
- VDP (Visual Descent Point)
- VPA (Vertical Path Angle) Deviation
- Critical Point
- Point of No Return
- Time to Minimum Descent Altitude
- Navigation Track and Distance between two points. Plotted great circle track map view
- Rate One Turn
- Radius of Turn
- Turning Stall Speed
- DME Arc
Nautical Miles/ Knots
Statute Miles/ Mph
- Fuel, Temperature Corrected, JetA, JetB, AvGas:
- QFE/QNH airfield altitude conversion
- DMS/D-M.m/DM.m and D.d coordinate conversion
Feet per NM
- Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus cloud base, Wind Chill
- NOAA METAR and TAF access
- Linear Interpolation
- Minimum Floor Load Limit (Cargo)
- Maximum Cargo Weight
- Runway Slope
- Sunrise/Sunset plus sun Azimuth and Elevation
Pricing: 45-day free trial then $4.99/month - includes Fuel prices and Geo-referenced approach plates and runway diagrams at no extra cost. There is no other Android App with a feature set so rich and a price so unbeatable.
See your GPS position on seamless/stitched Sectional, IFR Hi or Low charts. Track-up or North up.
Fast, flicker free, high-quality maps - powered by BA3 Altus mapping engine - same mapping engine that powers the most popular apps on iPAD/iPhones.
Geo-referenced approach plates and runway diagrams - at no extra cost.
FBO Information and Fuel Prices (updated daily: courtesy GlobalAir.com) - at no extra cost.
DUAT Briefing and Filing
Hi-res Terrain and obstacles
Bends-only Victor airways
Winds aloft in flight plans
Support for both phones and tablets - landscape or portrait mode.
Split-screen support (See Plates side-by-side Map)
Entire range of weather imagery
Global database of 44,000 airports with NOTAMs, Runways and Frequencies
For US Airports: Operational statistics, Remarks, IAPs (Plates), A/FD (Airport Facility Directory) and Airport Diagrams
Rubber-banding - simply drag the line !
Victor airways (including bends-only planning)
Support for round-the-world flight plans
Winds Aloft compensation in the flight plan
Altitude optimizer (find optimal altitude based on winds aloft for speed and temperature for comfort)
Powered by High performance BA3 Altus Mapping Engine !
US Sectional, IFR Enroute (Low & Hi) charts, Track-up or North-up
Choice of basemap: Mapquest Satellite, OpenStreat Map, World Map with rivers & political boundaries
Automatic runway extension
Direct To Navigation
Map Page Overlays:
NexRad, IR/Vis Satellite
Airspaces (Class B, C, D)
Metar parameters (Flight rules, Sky Condition, Temperature, Visibility and Wind)
Metar and TAF along route of flight
Surface Prognostic charts, SIGMETs, AIRMETs
Flight Rules, Area Forecast, Winds ALoft, PIREPs, Freezing Level charts
Radar Composite, Rada Regional (static and Looping), Satellite (US and International)
Download multiple maps concurrently
Continue to use the app while download is in progress
Geo-coding search - on airport page and map page
- No subscription! As long as the FAA provides the charts for free, you never pay again
- Optimized for tablets and phones
- Instant-search for airport, city, state or route
- Favorites and Recents for quick access to your most used airports
- Includes Airport diagrams, Minimums, STARS and DPs
Approach Charts is not a legal replacement for paper Instrument Approach Charts
SkyDroid from Sky River Software is an advanced E6B replacement for the modern aviator. What sets SkyDroid apart from other E6B replacement apps?
Simplicity. Ease of use. Design with the cockpit environment in mind.
Many flight computer apps have lots of rarely used functions scattered across many confusing pages. It's often hard to figure out how to do a simple calculation on the ground, much less in a busy cockpit.
Designed by a CFI and aerospace engineer, SkyDroid keeps the complexity to a minimum and displays just the information you need in a clean, direct interface. SkyDroid doesn't try to wow you with obscure capabilities you'll never use on an actual flight. With SkyDroid, it's not what it can do that's special, it's how it does it.
SkyDroid displays the important E6B flight parameters, organized within a few simple categories. All the relevant information is visible at any given time. Simply provide your flight parameters via a straightforward, reliable calculator interface, tell SkyDroid what you want to compute based on clear on-screen buttons, and press GO. SkyDroid’s sophisticated physics models display precise results instantly. Even if you are interrupted or distracted mid-calculation, SkyDroid’s clear visual feedback makes it easy to pick up where you left off.
Whether you are a student pilot or an ATP, sometimes all you need is an E6B. SkyDroid is the E6B for today's flight bag, only better. With a little practice, SkyDroid delivers basic flight parameter computations easier, faster, and more accurately than the original – that's something few apps can claim.
- All the commonly used E6B functions plus more
- A carefully crafted design focused on superior usability in demanding cockpit environments
- High fidelity physics models engineered to deliver superior accuracy over a much wider range of conditions than a standard E6B, as well as many other alternative devices and applications
- Guaranteed compatibility with the vast majority of Android phones and tablets
- Responsive, unlimited technical support readily available for help with questions or problems
Additional information on SkyDroid, including the comprehensive SkyDroid User Guide, can be found at our website by visiting:
Moving map GPS for a little price!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
Please find the user manual on this web page:
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
Aviation tools: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, post-flight fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, descent angle calculator, ice & turbulence forecast decoder, altimeter temperature correction, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator, hold calculator & metric altimetry calculator.
Location aware, provides FAA airports within 30 miles of your position. Great for having Control tower, CTAF, Unicom, Ground handy while you're flying or taxiing. Updates as you fly, in a battery friendly way.
Not meant to do your flight prep - meant for in-flight assistance! Small and nimble, requires no fumbling while flying - just tap on an airport for more details.
Do you want to impress your friends? Do you want to know where this 9 o'clock flight you see every day is flying to? Are you an aviation enthusiast or a plane spotter who wants to see what flight will arrive next at the local airport? Then this tool is the right choice for you. It is useful for anyone who wants aircraft information instantly and it is surely a nice gag too.
What makes us different?
There are various sites at the internet providing you with online radar views and radar apps. So why choose this one?
We are the fastest, because we restrict to targets you can really spot at your location. As we do not deliver a huge amount of unnecessary data, we are also the leanest when it comes to bandwith consumption. We are focussed on usability, not on eye-candy-round-edged-boxes-with-colored-gradients. No unnecessary clicks with our unique concept. We are the quickest when the question comes to find the target. What could be easier than pointing to the aircraft you want details for? Last but not least augmented reality is a crucial part of the usability concept even available in the base version, not just another nice feature, like in flightradar24 or planefinder.
Need help? Visit our website www.radarworkx.com or watch live traffic at radarbox24.com
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on email@example.com
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com