"I have made this software in the love of Dawat-e-Islami"
• Letter by Letter Pronunciations including voice
• Work without internet after download
• Numerous Lessons(1-20) including voice
• Step by Step Learning
• Listen to Pronunciations Audio
• Sharing Option to invite your friends
• Easy to understand Pronunciation rules to help with reciting Quran
• Easy Quran Learning
• Authenticated by famous Qari (Madani Channel) from all over the World
- Follow us on:
Keywords: naat naats bayan owais raza qadri dawateislami muhammad ilyas qadri islam islamic durood muhammad project Noorani Qaida Qurani Qaida URDU Qaida Madani Channel I.T. Department of DawateIslami Rohani Elaj (Urdu) Madani Inamat HASS hub Durood Shareef Rohani Ilaj Molana Ilyas Qadri
Qurani Qaida Lite,Qurani Qaida Pro
Important Ahadith of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) have been included here for the betterment, benefit guidance and gain of the readers of this book. If followed, the reader of these sayings will receive a permit to Paradise even in this world. Every saying opens door to Divine favour and sure success.
1. For every Durood Shareef that you recite, ten sins are forgiven, ten good deeds are entered into your sheet of actions and ten position are upgraded.
2. Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Durood.
3. The first man who will meet the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement will be that person who had recited the Durood maximum number of times in his life time.
4. Those who recite Durood in maximum number will be nearest and dearest to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in the next world.
5. If any one is involved in a difficulty then he must recite countless number of Durood Shareefs.
6. Reciting Durood Shareef eradicates poverty and hunger.
7. If the Sawaab of the Durood Shareef is dedicated to another person, then thatperson will receive the Sawaab, while the Sawaab of the reciter will not be lessened.
8. Reciting excessive Durood Shareef brings purity.
9. Reciting maximum number of Durood Shareef is full compensation of all sins.
10. Any one who recites excessive Durood Shareef in this world will be safe and sound in the next world.
11. When a prayer is made to Allah it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta'ala and Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is first of all recited.
12. Those who recite Durood quite often will see Divine Light on the dark Day of Judgement.
13. Three persons will be under the cool shade and the favours of Allah Ta'ala on the Doom's Day. One who kept the Holy Prophet's (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) Sunnah alive, one who removed difficulty of a fellow being and one who recited maximum number of Durood Shareef in his life time.
14. When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Durood, you will remember the forgotten thing.
15. Reciting Durood in this world is rewarding in the next.
16. The reciter of 10 Duroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement.
17. One who recites Durood Shareef near the shrine of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is heard by him there and then alone.
18. Any one who recites Durood is just as one who purchased a slave and freed him.
19. If a Durood is written in a book by someone Angels of Allah shower blessings on him till the Durood remains in that book.
20. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that he himself recites blessings on one who recites Durood on him.
21. Any one who wants to meet his Allah with a happy face must recite countless number of Durood Shareef.
22. Reward equivalent to a big mountain (Uhad) is given to one who recites one Durood.
23. All people will be presented to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with their habits, natures and distinct manner, so it is obligatory for a man to recite maximum number of Durood.
24. Allah is Great and Almighty to forgive all sins of the reciter during the day and night when he recites Durood Shareef.
25. If any one meets in a tragedy, he should recite Durood Shareef in countless numbers.
26. Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once.
27. The Durood Shareef that is recited by the person is written with a Golden Pen on a Silver tablet by the Angels. The Angels then present this Durood Shareef to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and proclaim, "O Habeeb of Allah! The son of such and such a person has presented this gift in your majestic court".
there is a slight bug i have been faced with which is the advertising. if there is any inappropriate advertising please don't hesitate to let me know and insha'Allah i will try my upmost to get rid of this. jazakallah khair.
the current screen shots are still not of the actual application but insha'Allah will be soon
Like us on Facebook: Keeping it Halal
Follow us on twitter: @Keeping_ItHalal
This app contains list of zikr/Dikr which is collected from quran and hadith.
sample from app :
Only in the remembrance of Allah (swt) will your heart find peace”\n
Quran (Surah 13: Verse 28)
The Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam one day said to Ali Radi Allaho Anho: Ya Ali! Do these five things before going to bed at night:
1. Give 4000 Dinaars in Sadaqa and then sleep
2. Read one complete Quran and then sleep
3. Pay the price for Janna’h and then sleep
4. Make two people happy with each other when they are upset and then sleep
5. Do one hajj and then sleep
Hazrat Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya Rasulallah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! This looks impossible, how will I be able to do it? Then the prophet Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Salam replied:
4 times reading surah Fatiha is equals to four thousand Dinaars giving in Sadaqa.
3 times reading surah Ikhlas (Qul hu Allahu Ahad) is equals to one complete Quran.
3 times reading any durood shareef (Shortest: SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam) is the price of jannat.
10 times Astagfirullah (or any istighfar) is equals to making two unhappy people happy with each other.
4 times third Kalima is equal to performing one Hajj.
After this Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya RasulAllah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! Now I will do all these before going to bed.
If any suggestions, errors, bugs, mistakes,etc. feel free to contact us :email@example.com