Simply enable within app before setting off on your journey.
Use the default response or customise with your own...
..."I'm driving, I'll call you later"
..."Sorry I'm cycling and can't reply at the moment"
..."Clear off, I'm busy"
Response can be used as professional, casual or comedy reply.
Also includes current geographical location within the response, which can be enabled / disabled within the app.
Please feel free to email us with comments / suggestions.
Auto SMS Reply
Automatic text reply
Automatic Text response
Just tell her what you want to respond to sender for given SMS codes or missed call and she will keep sending SMS accordingly.
- Define your own codes and response SMS text.
- Automatic keeps replying when someone sends particular SMS code to your mobile number
- You can set response text for missed call too
- See log of incoming SMS codes and outgoing replies
- Export logs to csv file
- Filter incoming and outgoing SMS based on codes and date range
- Send SMS to all people having similar interest (codes)
- Send “Special Text” (discount coupons etc) to new users
- Block processing of phone numbers starting with given digits
- No internet required or any other account required
- Use you SIM to send SMS, hence no restriction of “Do Not Disturb”
- Easy way to increase and manage customer database (save more than 95% cost)
- Bulk SMS service on your own mobile
- Very useful for business, student and individual
How it works?
Example: Shop owner pastes a note on his door “send SMS OFFER to and know today’s offers”. Owner will add new SMS code OFFER in the app and keep changing offer details, whenever required. Customer can any time check today’s offer by sending sms OFFER to the given number.
Similarly this product can be used by restaurant owner for menus, theater for movie show details, school/colleges for admission info. and other endless usage.
If you have a dedicated business mobile then you can also choose response text for missed call, and ask customers to just give missed call to your number and get details.
Individual person can also use it, like if you are in meeting, then e.g. set “I am in meeting till 5 p.m.” text for missed call, whenever someone calls you during meeting, it will keep sending above reply message automatically. If you are travelling then ask your friends to just sms WHERE to your number and let them know where you are, or add code PLAN with plan details and let your friends know your today’s plan.
You can also manage block list and tell your receptionist that don’t process SMS/Missed calls, if number starts with xxxx digits.
Get complete incoming and outgoing log information and filter based on codes and date range and export it. It helps you to build customer database based on their interest.
Proactively send SMS to all customers of similar interest in one go. Example: if you own restaurant and this week you have special Chinese dish, then inform all customers who sent code CHINESE to you in the past.
Send “special text” for first time user, example send discount coupon if a sms comes from a new mobile number. This indirectly encourages customers to send SMS and your customer database increases.
Lite version: No advertisements, but you can set maximum 3 codes only and response text cannot be more than 50 characters.
Professional version: No Restrictions
Note: Your sim card will be used for SMS purpose, hence SMS charges applied, if you are expecting more SMS or enabled missed call SMS then ask for economical SMS package from your provider.
For support mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
The context of the Gita is a conversation between Lord Krishna and the Pandava prince Arjuna before the start of the Kurukshetra War. Lord Krishna explains to Arjuna, who is confused and in a state of moral dilemma about fighting his own cousins, about his duties and describes about the different vedantic and yogic philosophies. Lord Krishna also explains the ways in which the soul can reach the supreme being.
The app tries to capture the essence of Bhagawad Gita, by providing explanations in simple english for some of the verses in the scripture that are applicable to people of all temeperaments at all times. A great app to carry around with you at all the times and one that you will want to refer back to again and again.
Travel Mate Kerala is an android application that comes with carefully selected tourist attractions. A must have app if you ever wish to visit Kerala in India or even if you just wish to know about the major attractions in Kerala. Travel Mate Kerala consists of a list of 200 selected exotic locations that you may want to visit in Kerala. The list of must visit places consists of places of natural beauty, historic importance, cultural importance, religious importance and more.
Travel Mate Kerala provides descriptions of all the locations along with their images. If you have an internet enabled phone, the app can locate the place on a map. If you have a GPS and internet enabled phone, the app can show you routes with maps to your favorite destinations. The app makes a very good travel partner for you in Kerala.
- Quick find places by their names
- Browse all places by category
- View description of places with images
- Locate a place on Map
- Find route from current position to a place (required GPS)
- Share places with other users
- Find current location on map
Developed by: http://www.nagainfo.com
- Multiple pet profiles with image
- Manage detailed history of events and hospital visits for a pet
- Track weight of pets
- Reminder functionality to alert you regarding important events/appointments
- Add/Remove multiple vehicles
- Tracks fuel refill history including cost and place for each vehicle
- Allows search for fuel refills made between two dates
- Set monthly or weekly budgets for your vehicles (app notifies you when exceeding budget)
- Monitors and shows savings or extra usage of fuel compared to the previous month/week
- View complete refill history
- Graphical Reports for fuel usage for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Graphical Reports for money spent on fuel for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Detailed reports and filtering
The app when active, automatically pops up a request to set a reminder once a call is completed, dialed, missed or cancelled. You can preset the settings and can set the reminders with just the click of a button. Very useful to have in situations where you are in a meeting and quickly wish to set a reminder to call someone back.
For more info visit: http://www.nagainfo.com
- Define multiple email account settings that can be used to send emails
- Control on activity whether to process and send email instantly, or to just process new incoming SMSs and storing them in the database for sending later (in case you do not have access to internet)
- Define incoming SMS format and reply email elements as individual rules. Multiple rules can be added
- Add or Remove new listings/product details with images into the app
- Complete log of successful and failed requests
How it works?
Let’s say you have multiple products on sale. You add new listings for each product with its image into the database with a unique code or product name. Then you can define new rule to reply to requests from others.
For instance, “RQ ” is a rule and we define the rule to send product details as well as images to the requesting email id provided in the incoming SMS. With this rule in place, let’s say a user sends a SMS with content “RQ Pro1 email@example.com” to your number. Details about the product with code “Pro1” is sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” automatically with images of the product. If another user sends SMS with content “RQ Pro2 email@example.com”, details for the product with code Pro2 is emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You can configure the settings to tell the app when to process the new SMSs, when to send emails, whether to retry any failed attempts etc.
Who is it for?
The app can be used by anyone who wishes to receive SMS request for information on their number and have their phone automatically send appropriate emails to the requesting party. Some uses of the app are for:
i. Product Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling products to reply to product information requests by SMS from others.
ii. Service Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling services to reply to request for details of service by SMS from others.