- Introducing New App : Cup - PDF Clipping Tool (search for cup pdf)
- Dual Page Supported (First implementation for Android-based PDF App)
This is a cost effective option to the users who just want PDF viewing capability with advance reading features.
However, if you want more powerful PDF features, such as TTS (Text-to_Speach), annotations and PDF forms, please consider our another app, Android's best selling and most highly rated PDF viewer, "ezPDF Reader" from the Market.
Please leave your comments and review here. For the bug reports and suggestions, please send us your email to android at unidocs.com. Please clearly mention "Lite Version" for this app.
Brief Guide: http://www.unidocs.com/download/ezPDF_Reader_Lite_(Android)_Brief_Guide.pdf
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
Clearly presented without the fluff, documents appear as they would on your PC, but customized to fit your mobile device's screen. Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression. Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go or Change Reading Direction to ease reading
Multimedia PDF Viewer - Embedded Audio and Video
Get convenient, hassle-free PDFs directly to your Android device with ezPDF Reader Lite. ezPDF Reader Lite is designed specifically for PDF documents and contents, but also able to play multimedia files embedded into PDF. Perfect solution for PDF based audio/video-enabled eBooks, such as children's books and instructional manuals. (Multimedia file format must be compatible to your Android device, However, no support for Flash)
- File Manager - Create new folder, delete, rename, copy & move, sort file list, import files to "My docs" (file manager), set a folder as "My docs", search files and send via email
- Play Embedded Video & Audio (Android device supported format)
- Text View with reflow function.
- Thumbnail image view (Display all the PDF pages in small images)
- Support for landscape view
- Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
- Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
- Scroll lock / unlock
- Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps
- Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, URL links to webpage)
- Open Standard Password-protected PDF (Important! If the file is protected with the DRM applied to PDF file, our app would not open the file.)
- Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail images
- Table of Contents
- Zoom in & out (Pinch or double tap)
- Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
- Jump to a specific page by its Page Number
- Able to change reading direction - Good for Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew documents
- Undo & Redo button
- Support Trackball; Able to change the direction DPAD
- Page Turning Effect (Flip)
- FREE PDF Conversion Program for PC (link to download)
- 4-point-tap toggles Notification Bar On or Off
- 3-point-tap toggles PDF view or Text Reflow view
- 2-point-tap reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
- 1-point-tap toggles Menu On or Off
The context of the Gita is a conversation between Lord Krishna and the Pandava prince Arjuna before the start of the Kurukshetra War. Lord Krishna explains to Arjuna, who is confused and in a state of moral dilemma about fighting his own cousins, about his duties and describes about the different vedantic and yogic philosophies. Lord Krishna also explains the ways in which the soul can reach the supreme being.
The app tries to capture the essence of Bhagawad Gita, by providing explanations in simple english for some of the verses in the scripture that are applicable to people of all temeperaments at all times. A great app to carry around with you at all the times and one that you will want to refer back to again and again.
- Secure access to your favorite Sports Channel, Club or Community
- English and Arabic language support
- Search and become a member of your favorite Sports Channel(s)
- Free and Paid Channel Memberships ($8/Month) available
- A unique Channel based presentation that helps you view content specific to a particular Sports Community or Club
- Access to exclusive content/media from Sports Channels
- Interact with others by Commenting and Liking posts
- Gain access to unique Channel Ads for special deals
The app when active, automatically pops up a request to set a reminder once a call is completed, dialed, missed or cancelled. You can preset the settings and can set the reminders with just the click of a button. Very useful to have in situations where you are in a meeting and quickly wish to set a reminder to call someone back.
For more info visit: http://www.nagainfo.com
Travel Mate Kerala is an android application that comes with carefully selected tourist attractions. A must have app if you ever wish to visit Kerala in India or even if you just wish to know about the major attractions in Kerala. Travel Mate Kerala consists of a list of 200 selected exotic locations that you may want to visit in Kerala. The list of must visit places consists of places of natural beauty, historic importance, cultural importance, religious importance and more.
Travel Mate Kerala provides descriptions of all the locations along with their images. If you have an internet enabled phone, the app can locate the place on a map. If you have a GPS and internet enabled phone, the app can show you routes with maps to your favorite destinations. The app makes a very good travel partner for you in Kerala.
- Quick find places by their names
- Browse all places by category
- View description of places with images
- Locate a place on Map
- Find route from current position to a place (required GPS)
- Share places with other users
- Find current location on map
Developed by: http://www.nagainfo.com
- Add/Remove multiple vehicles
- Tracks fuel refill history including cost and place for each vehicle
- Allows search for fuel refills made between two dates
- Set monthly or weekly budgets for your vehicles (app notifies you when exceeding budget)
- Monitors and shows savings or extra usage of fuel compared to the previous month/week
- View complete refill history
- Graphical Reports for fuel usage for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Graphical Reports for money spent on fuel for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Detailed reports and filtering
- Multiple pet profiles with image
- Manage detailed history of events and hospital visits for a pet
- Track weight of pets
- Reminder functionality to alert you regarding important events/appointments
- Define multiple email account settings that can be used to send emails
- Control on activity whether to process and send email instantly, or to just process new incoming SMSs and storing them in the database for sending later (in case you do not have access to internet)
- Define incoming SMS format and reply email elements as individual rules. Multiple rules can be added
- Add or Remove new listings/product details with images into the app
- Complete log of successful and failed requests
How it works?
Let’s say you have multiple products on sale. You add new listings for each product with its image into the database with a unique code or product name. Then you can define new rule to reply to requests from others.
For instance, “RQ ” is a rule and we define the rule to send product details as well as images to the requesting email id provided in the incoming SMS. With this rule in place, let’s say a user sends a SMS with content “RQ Pro1 email@example.com” to your number. Details about the product with code “Pro1” is sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” automatically with images of the product. If another user sends SMS with content “RQ Pro2 email@example.com”, details for the product with code Pro2 is emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You can configure the settings to tell the app when to process the new SMSs, when to send emails, whether to retry any failed attempts etc.
Who is it for?
The app can be used by anyone who wishes to receive SMS request for information on their number and have their phone automatically send appropriate emails to the requesting party. Some uses of the app are for:
i. Product Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling products to reply to product information requests by SMS from others.
ii. Service Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling services to reply to request for details of service by SMS from others.