Multiple keywords can now be used separated by a semicolon.
Are you a busy salesperson? If so this is the app for you! You are able to increase the amount of sales potential by having an instant response. Take a look at the animations listed below to see how beneficial this app can be!
This is extremely handy for this holiday season as you do not have to constantly reply back to Christmas and New Years messages. Just set the trigger word to be either Merry or New Year and set the preset response message which will automatically be sent back to the recipient. HOW HANDY IS THAT !!!
This doesn't have to be used in the holiday season, you can use it for replying back to the same message about where a party address is located, or even what time a movie starts. SMS Auto Responder brings you the option to automatically reply to SMS's
It is so easy and simple to use! All you simply have to do is set a trigger word and type in a pre-set message you would like to reply with. Once someone sends a SMS with the trigger word, the SMS Auto Responder will instantaneously reply back with the pre-set message.
It even works if someone sends you a question with the trigger word in it or even if it is a sentence or phrase; just as long as it contains the trigger word!
*** Please note: This application has been tested with the default SMS app. If you're using a different sms app then this app may not work for you ***
The context of the Gita is a conversation between Lord Krishna and the Pandava prince Arjuna before the start of the Kurukshetra War. Lord Krishna explains to Arjuna, who is confused and in a state of moral dilemma about fighting his own cousins, about his duties and describes about the different vedantic and yogic philosophies. Lord Krishna also explains the ways in which the soul can reach the supreme being.
The app tries to capture the essence of Bhagawad Gita, by providing explanations in simple english for some of the verses in the scripture that are applicable to people of all temeperaments at all times. A great app to carry around with you at all the times and one that you will want to refer back to again and again.
- Secure access to your favorite Sports Channel, Club or Community
- English and Arabic language support
- Search and become a member of your favorite Sports Channel(s)
- Free and Paid Channel Memberships ($8/Month) available
- A unique Channel based presentation that helps you view content specific to a particular Sports Community or Club
- Access to exclusive content/media from Sports Channels
- Interact with others by Commenting and Liking posts
- Gain access to unique Channel Ads for special deals
Travel Mate Kerala is an android application that comes with carefully selected tourist attractions. A must have app if you ever wish to visit Kerala in India or even if you just wish to know about the major attractions in Kerala. Travel Mate Kerala consists of a list of 200 selected exotic locations that you may want to visit in Kerala. The list of must visit places consists of places of natural beauty, historic importance, cultural importance, religious importance and more.
Travel Mate Kerala provides descriptions of all the locations along with their images. If you have an internet enabled phone, the app can locate the place on a map. If you have a GPS and internet enabled phone, the app can show you routes with maps to your favorite destinations. The app makes a very good travel partner for you in Kerala.
- Quick find places by their names
- Browse all places by category
- View description of places with images
- Locate a place on Map
- Find route from current position to a place (required GPS)
- Share places with other users
- Find current location on map
Developed by: http://www.nagainfo.com
The app when active, automatically pops up a request to set a reminder once a call is completed, dialed, missed or cancelled. You can preset the settings and can set the reminders with just the click of a button. Very useful to have in situations where you are in a meeting and quickly wish to set a reminder to call someone back.
For more info visit: http://www.nagainfo.com
- Add/Remove multiple vehicles
- Tracks fuel refill history including cost and place for each vehicle
- Allows search for fuel refills made between two dates
- Set monthly or weekly budgets for your vehicles (app notifies you when exceeding budget)
- Monitors and shows savings or extra usage of fuel compared to the previous month/week
- View complete refill history
- Graphical Reports for fuel usage for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Graphical Reports for money spent on fuel for each vehicle (monthly and yearly)
- Detailed reports and filtering
- Multiple pet profiles with image
- Manage detailed history of events and hospital visits for a pet
- Track weight of pets
- Reminder functionality to alert you regarding important events/appointments
- Define multiple email account settings that can be used to send emails
- Control on activity whether to process and send email instantly, or to just process new incoming SMSs and storing them in the database for sending later (in case you do not have access to internet)
- Define incoming SMS format and reply email elements as individual rules. Multiple rules can be added
- Add or Remove new listings/product details with images into the app
- Complete log of successful and failed requests
How it works?
Let’s say you have multiple products on sale. You add new listings for each product with its image into the database with a unique code or product name. Then you can define new rule to reply to requests from others.
For instance, “RQ ” is a rule and we define the rule to send product details as well as images to the requesting email id provided in the incoming SMS. With this rule in place, let’s say a user sends a SMS with content “RQ Pro1 email@example.com” to your number. Details about the product with code “Pro1” is sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” automatically with images of the product. If another user sends SMS with content “RQ Pro2 email@example.com”, details for the product with code Pro2 is emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You can configure the settings to tell the app when to process the new SMSs, when to send emails, whether to retry any failed attempts etc.
Who is it for?
The app can be used by anyone who wishes to receive SMS request for information on their number and have their phone automatically send appropriate emails to the requesting party. Some uses of the app are for:
i. Product Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling products to reply to product information requests by SMS from others.
ii. Service Sale: The app can be used by companies or individuals selling services to reply to request for details of service by SMS from others.