This is a clock that fades out after displaying the time for few seconds.
The clock can be displayed at the same time the screen is turned on, so current time can be checked quickly.
- Different applications can be used while displaying this clock.
- Most of the time, only a glance of a clock is needed. This app displays the clock only for 1 ~30 seconds.
- The app will detect activation of the screen and display the clock at the same timing. This function can be turned off.
- By creating shortcuts, the clock can be displayed any time.
- Can be operated as a plugin of Tasker. By using in conjunction with Tasker, display situation can be customized.
- Font size, color, blank space, format can be set.
By creating a shortcut on launchers like the home screen, the clock can be displayed any time, “Show clock with screen on” can be set on/off, and length of clock display can be adjusted.
This is not a widget. Compared to widget clocks, this app has the below benefits;
- Lower battery consumption
- Current time can be seen outside of home screen
- Display system-level alerts
Is used for overlay display of the clock.
- Automatically start at boot
Will allow the app to re-activate with the device when "Show clock with screen on" is on.
- Modify/delete SD card contents
Needed to create backup files in SD cards.
Permissions are not used for any other reasons.
Confirmed with Nexus 7, SH-02E and SH-12C. Operates with Android 1.6 or higher.
Unable to move to SD cards.
This is because the app needs to be stored in the device to be able to activate automatically with device re-activation.
For any issues with the app, please report by e-mail.
ss(No5~7) is using Pacifico(SIL OFL).