For example, you can create a shortcut for:
- launching an application
- call to a family member
- "30 minutes late" SMS or email
- quick tweet with predefined hashtag
- favorite web page
- many more
Once defined, shortcuts are presented as a grid and you just need to tap on the shortcut you want to invoke. You can reorder the shortcuts by drag and drop. To provide more space for shortcuts the app has three pages - main, left and right. The main page is active when you launch the application and the other two are only a swipe away.
Available shortcuts types:
- launch application
- call to a phone number
- send a text message (optional predefined text)
- send an email (optional predefined subject and body)
- open "contact info" page for a contact
- link to a web page
- quickly share status (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- launch Google Play
- more coming soon
Unlike other similar applications, Shortcuts has a much better user interface and richer functionality.
-HOME key > HOME key > App
-HOME key > Search key > App
-HOME key > Menu key > App
-HOME key > Back key > App
-Long press of search key > App
-Long press of camera key > App
-Your favorite application can be started.
e.g., Camera, Browser, Twitter, MySettings
-Your favorite shortcut can be started.
e.g., Bookmark, Direct dial, SiMi Folder Widget
-Please push twice quickly.
-Semicircle Swipe (HOME > Menu)
-Speed-up of response
- double-tap interval to rather short
Nexus S, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, Xperia
(dont work device)
-Directory call phone numbers
Reason : "Shortcut > Direct dial".
*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
Model tested: Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab.
** This application is a just ONLY shortcut menu. If your device DOES NOT SUPPORT Mobile AP (Wi-Fi hotspot) and USB tethering, the menu DOES NOT WORK.
** SC-02B, SC-01C: Mobile AP and USB tethering is disabled by default.
** Please use tethering function at your own risk.
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
** If you want to uninstall this app, please deactivate the device admin first **
This is an app for user to access more efficient to other application. In some case, you need to look up an unfamiliar keyword while surfing the web. You might go back to Home and press the widget/shortcut or go back to Home, press All Program list and press the application. Now you can setup the ShortcutBar once and then just press and hold the icon then slide to right to invoke the shortcut bar. Finally you could access the application you want to use on the fly on your mind. Following the some features.
+ Enable/Disable service on your mind
+ Hide/Display image with/without text
+ Modify the order of shortcut
+ Change background opacity
+ Hide/Display in-app setting shortcut
+ Hide/Display Home, Add More, Lockscreen, Wifi Switcher Shortcut
Currently supported shortcuts:
- Activities - Hidden activities cannot be access in launchers
- Contents - Opennable content such as Video, Photo, Audio, Documents and so on.
- Flash - Turn on the flash when you click the shortcut.
- Internet URL
- Ringer mode: mute, vibrate, normal
- wifi/mobile data: on/off
- Bluetooth: on/off
- Expand notification panel
keywords: shortcuts, flash, torch
It's easy to use.
If you use file viewer or picture's viewer,please try it as shown below.
1.Tap on the menu button and choose "share"
2.Select "Shortcut Maker"
3.Enter the shortcut's name
Then the shortcut create on home screen.
Shortcut Maker Pro can create many shortcut files.Please try it !
shortcut create home screen picture photo jpeg jpg png bmp
This beneficial app will be very useful as your launcher if you tend to use different applications at the same time, such as chatting with someone while we are surfing the internet or have a conversation on Facebook while writing with another person in Whatsapp. By using Finger you can jump from one app to another simply by drawing a gesture with your finger on the screen.
Finger consists of two distinct parts. On the one hand we have the configuration screen by which we manage our shortcuts. The configuration screen has features such as add, modify or delete your gestures but also allows you to enable / disable "Finger drawer", which is a floating button that gives meaning to the app.
Finger drawer is a floating button by which acts as a launcher that can place a transparent window on top of other applications running, where we can draw a pre-configured gesture with our finger and access to the application configured. Finger drawer implements drag & drop functionality which allows the user to place the button at the edges of your screen, preventing it to be placed in an undesirable place. Another interesting feature is the lock screen functionality by using double clicking on Finger drawer launcher, or the ability to hide it with a long press.
In addition to the possibility of having our own shortcuts by any gesture to be able to open applications, Finger offers also the possibility to change or toggle system settings, simulate the home button, lock the screen and many more.
Finger´s advantages are clear in terms of usability. You do not have to navigate between windows to access your applications, accelerating and streamlines the use of your Smartphone, at the same time Finger enables us to continue interacting with other applications installed in the system.
Finger shorcuts launcher, Finger, Finger shortcuts, shorcuts, launcher, accesos directos, productivity
With File Converter you can convert almost all your files! Convert files to Archives, Audio, Documents, Ebooks, Images or Videos!
★★Most features compared to other converter apps!★★
The app converts files in the cloud so your battery isn't wasted, you can continue using your device and conversions are much faster!
★★Your files are handled securely!★★
Videos converter: convert to 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, Matroska MKV, Quicktime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, WebM VP8, WMV, For Android, For BlackBerry, For iPad, For iPhone, For iPod, For Nintendo DS DPG, For Playstation 3 PS3, For PSP, For Nintendo WII, For XBOX 360
Documents converter: convert to Word (doc and docx), Flash, HTML, Open-Office, PDF, Text
Audio converter: convert to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
Ebooks converter: convert to ePub, AZW3, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, TCR
Images converter: convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
Archives converter: convert to 7Z, TAR BZ2, TAR GZ, ZIP
Extra features for file types
For video conversion: depending on the selected format you can change the size (width and height), quality, video bitrate, audio quality, frame rate, rotate, flip (mirror), or trim to a specific part of the video
For audio conversion: depending on the file type you want to convert to you can change: bitrate, frequency, channels (mono, stereo), normalize or trim to a specific part of the audio
For ebook conversion: depending on the selected format you can change the Ebook title, Author, Add a border, Select the encoding, enable ASCII ouput or select the ebook type: Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet, Generic e-ink, Generic e-ink large, Pocketbook 900
For images conversion: depending on the selected format you can change the quality, size (width and height), dots per inch (DPI), apply filters and/or color effects
For documents conversion: convert Word 2007, docx, xlsx, pptx, new formats are supported! You can, for example, convert them to PDF.
Other features of the File Converter
- Previously converted list
- Share through built-in webserver (use the WIFI network)
- Upload converted files to an FTP server, Samba (CIFS/CIF) server, WebDAV server, Dropbox, HTTP Post.
- Use the built-in file browser or use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image, audio or video or just use the camera function to take a picture/video and convert it!
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator and log shows the upload and download status
- We can't convert the following: password protected files (secured pdf, etc), DRM protected files (bought ebooks) and files bigger than 100mb!
- Your files get uploaded securely and will be deleted immediately after the conversion is done or failed. We don't keep any copies or logs!
Visit File Converter on: http://www.fileconverteronline.com/
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: uploading and downloading from the cloud
- CAMERA: take an image/video to convert
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save the files
- VIBRATE: to alert you when a conversion is done
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to get a unique id to handle conversions with
- CHECK_LICENSE: check whether you have a legal version
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts. Create shortcuts to launch applications, direct dial or sms numbers, music playlists, bookmarks, phone settings and more..
Note that the application requests the Call Permission in order to create direct dialing shortcuts.
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu-> Settings-> Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation
- Added option to change the notification text color between white/black (Access by pressing Menu > Settings)
- Fixed some very minor memory leaks
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor bug fixes
You can also view the device information, battery information, usage statistics and WiFi information by using the Testing screen.
These are usually launched by entering some codes from the dialer.
But, some devices (eg. Galaxy S3 alpha - SC-03E, Galaxy Note 2 - SC-02E) can not launch ServiceMode App from the dialer.
This application makes it possible to launch ServiceMode App in such devices!
By using the ServiceMode App, On / Off switch CS / PS mode, LTE is possible, but there is a possibility that the device will not work if the wrong setting.
*warning* please use at your own risk.
* The contents of the screen and Testing ServiceMode, for me does not know how to set it.
- There is a possibility that can be used for any other screen Galaxy Testing, and may not be supported by all devices.
- There is a possibility that the device can not be used by the update.
- Please use at your own risk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 SC-03E, SC-06D
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SC-03D, GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S SC-02B
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 SC-02E
- Samsung Galaxy Note SC-05D, GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus SC-01E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab SC-01C
Testing Screen only works ( ServiceMode not available )
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SC-04D)
- Sony Tablet S (SGPT112JP/S)
- ARROWS Tab (F-01D)
- AQUOS PHONE SH-12C
1). Switch Wifi On/Off
2). Switch APN On/Off
3). Switch GPS On/Off
4). Switch Auto Rotate On/Off
5). Show battery remain in notification bar
How to use:
1) Long Press Search button
or Click Super Shortcut notification
or Press Super Shortcut icon
2). Click on the icons ( eg : wifi/gps... )
If you want to set the button's function / position / number of buttons, you can go to the setup screen by clicking the menu button on the normal popup screen.
More from developer
Enter the characters in an input field and press the button. The results are displayed in a pop-up.
- count number of characters(ex. word => 4)
- count number of words, paragraphs, or sentences.
- "Clipboard Count" from a launcher (shortcut)
- receive and send share
I'm looking for a better translation. Please send me it by email.
Logic of counts is very simple. So results may not be accurate.
I'm not responsible for results of count.
Keywords: text, character, sentence, paragraph, word, count, counter, clip board
The clock can be displayed at the same time the screen is turned on, so current time can be checked quickly.
- Different applications can be used while displaying this clock.
- Most of the time, only a glance of a clock is needed. This app displays the clock only for 1 ~30 seconds.
- The app will detect activation of the screen and display the clock at the same timing. This function can be turned off.
- By creating shortcuts, the clock can be displayed any time.
- Can be operated as a plugin of Tasker. By using in conjunction with Tasker, display situation can be customized.
- Font size, color, blank space, format can be set.
By creating a shortcut on launchers like the home screen, the clock can be displayed any time, “Show clock with screen on” can be set on/off, and length of clock display can be adjusted.
This is not a widget. Compared to widget clocks, this app has the below benefits;
- Lower battery consumption
- Current time can be seen outside of home screen
- Display system-level alerts
Is used for overlay display of the clock.
- Automatically start at boot
Will allow the app to re-activate with the device when "Show clock with screen on" is on.
- Modify/delete SD card contents
Needed to create backup files in SD cards.
Permissions are not used for any other reasons.
Confirmed with Nexus 7, SH-02E and SH-12C. Operates with Android 1.6 or higher.
Unable to move to SD cards.
This is because the app needs to be stored in the device to be able to activate automatically with device re-activation.
For any issues with the app, please report by e-mail.
ss(No5~7) is using Pacifico(SIL OFL).
("Mondomuyo" means "no question asked" in Japanese.)
If you ring the siren, you can call for help from people around you.
- Sound a siren immediately
Play a sound of a siren on starting app. It's too noisy, so please note that malfunction.
- Set the volume of the siren
You can select "Maximum volume of your device", "One-half of maximum volume", "Minimal volume" or "Not change".
- Mute when siren stops
Set the volume to the minimum when the siren stops.
I'm looking for a better translation. Please send me it by email.
Keywords: siren, rescue, alarm, warning, signal, danger, help, SOS
- enable to boot from the launcher
- enable to boot from search key long-press
- select color(white or red)
- blinking pattern
- notification during lighting
I'm looking for a better translation. Please send me it by email.
Keywords: Sharp, flash, flashlight, toggle, light, switch