Presenting a constantly updated database with heroes and items from the famous game, Companion for Dota 2 offers a helping hand to inexperient and experienced gamers alike.
It’s a great opportunity for Dota 2 fans to enhance their gaming experience, with full description of every hero, skill and item of the game, complete with popular character builds, search filters to find exactly the hero or item you are looking for and live news from the official Dota 2 Blog and Dota 2 Steam updates.
- Constantly updated database with heroes, items and hero builds;
- Search for the ideal hero by their name or using filters like role, faction, primary attribute and attack type;
- Full hero stats, complete with a level slider to see how heroes evolve as they gain levels, including progression for attributes, damage, attack speed and armor;
- Every hero has its own bio, soundboard and detailed skill information;
- Multiple character builds for each hero: intuitive guides for skill progression and items for different points in the match;
- List of every Dota 2 item and upgrade trees, searchable by detailed filters for the items' attributes;
- Online newsfeed that includes game updates and posts from the official Dota 2 Blog.
For more information and support, please access http://companionfordota2.decadium.com - Get in touch to tell us what features you would like to see next!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This guide is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery and videos of game content are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
HeroSelect is an android app that helps you counter pick heroes in Dota 2 by Valve.
This app will allow you to filter between heroes you are stronger than or weaker than.
This PRO version its free of adds.
This is the paid version of the application. You can download the Free version (ad supported) to try it out before committing to a purchase :)
There is 101 heroes, and all items. It's convenience for DotA player transfering .
** Heroes' roles.
** Heroes' abilibites.
** Heroes' attributes, attack, movespeed and armor.
Builds list is added, but this is a Beta version that Builds just come from Steam community, so that one hero can not be limited to one build，you can find more references.
New Feature: Searching support for Heroes and Items
New: Legion Commander
Updates: Wraith King
Ember and Earth Spirit are coming! Heroes and Items data updates.
1.New Hero: Abaddon !
2.Update Heroes' Images and abilities's icons.
3.Add language support: Portugal(Brazil)
(1)Add more about hero's ability: TARGET, DAMAGE, RADIUS, SLOW etc.
(2)Smaller APK: All images will be downloaded from Internet.
1.1: Add abilitiy mana cost & cooldown
1.0: Simple Heroes Info.
ABLE TO WORK OFFLINE
- Hero suggestions based on enemy heroes and your team members.
- Filtering hero list by their roles.
- Hero ability descriptions.
- Skill build order.
- Standalone( Doesnt require internet connection )
- Improvements on matching algorithm.
- Item-build order.
- Team suggestion instead of individual hero suggestion.
Permissions: Intended only for ads
The file path for saved Ringtones & Notifications is "/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones." Some phones may experience a double save in the Ringtone folder. I am currently working on a fix for this issue. Thanks and enjoy!
*It should be understood that Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.*
Thank you Valve, for being generally awesome!
This app will announce important game events, using the built in text-to-speech engine of your android device. The announcements happen about 20 seconds before the events to give you time to react. No need for alt-tabbing, no need to keep your attention on two different displays.
You will be reminded of:
* Day/night changes
* Netral creep stack/spawn times
* Basic neutral creep pull times
In addition to this, you can start timers for:
* Roshan respawn time
* Ward refreshing
The progress of each event is shown with a progress bar (you will probably not have time to watch those during a real game), showing the remaining time and the time when it will occur. If the game is paused, you can easily adjust the app timer to match the game-time. Single event announcements can be disabled or enabled, so you are not annoyed with constant stacking requests when you decide that the laning phase is over. The buttons to do so can be made visible through the options menu (three dots).
This app is not meant to be used during every single of your future matches, but I can guarantee that enduring it for about three to five will benefit your game awareness. After getting constantly reminded of important time related events, chances are you will get into the habit of noticing. It is just another tool you can use to improve your games.
The Livestreams are still not 100% functioning. I will be working on this on the next release.
New features will be released soon so watch out for these features in the next few weeks/months.
Please use the "Email Developer" of Google Play so that I can take your feature requests into consideration and include it in the next release. If you use this, it also ensures that I can email you back to talk more about the feature you are requesting.
Adobe Flash Player
There is a known issue about the Flash Player plugin on some rooted phones which does not happen all the time. If you only have audio and no video, follow these steps.
1. Force Close the Join DOTA application on your application manager. (This ensures that the changes you make will take effect)
2. Open your file manager or download File Manager from the Play Store.
3. Make sure in the application's settings the Root Explorer is checked.
4. Navigate to and remove all permissions for /data/data/com.dokgu.joindota/app_plugins/com.adobe/flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/config.data
This file restricts video playback of over 240p.
**ONLY DO THIS IF YOU EXPERIENCE ONLY AUDIO AND BLANK VIDEO**
Since this application parses the JoinDOTA webpage, if the structure of such webpage changes, this application will most probably fail to work.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
I reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside the application. No information is sold or disclosed to third party people or organizations. The sole purpose of the information being gathered is to analyze where the users are coming from, the device being used, what part of the application is being used and similar information. This is to help further develop the application in the near future.
App allows: crop, rotate, resize, set rating, download, share, use photo filters and filter by colors, search by tags, categories.
We offer you an amazing wallpapers application with more than 60 impressive, high-resolution, handpicked background images for your tablet and phone.
This app allows you to set any image on your background or download HD image to your device.
Dota 2 HD Wallpapers app has a list of advantages:
- only high quality Full HD images;
- resize any image to fit your device;
- rotate wallpaper as you want;
- crop any part of wallpaper;
- great photo filters;
- download any wallpaper to the device;
- share with friends;
- add to favorites;
- set rating to wallpapers;
- sort images by rating and views;
- filter by colors, tags and categories;
- light weight.
Fun facts about Dota 2:
- Nevermore souls do not add for killing enemy with his ulti (Requiem of Souls).
- Diffusal’s Purge can be used to destroy Gyrocopter’s Homing Missile.
- Ghost Scepter, if activated after getting hit by Venomancer’s Poison Nova, removes it completely. If the Scepter was activated before getting hit by Poison Nova, the damage gets amplified.
- Enigma’s Black Hole can stop the enemy fountain.
- Ghost Form can avoid Techies’ land mines and suicide damage.
- Nortrom can steal enemy intelligence even when his opponent’s INT falls to zero. (thereby giving him -1, -2… INT)
- Rylai’s aura stops working when she is invisible.
- [Morphling] Right Clicking somewhere while in waveform distorts the waveform while elongating it.
- You can use items while in Omnislash. eg. dagon, orchid malevolance, healing salve, etc.
- Nortrom’s Last Word gets disabled if he himself is silenced. In other words, if Nortrom is silenced, he won’t be able to silence other’s with his Last Word.
- Manually casting orb spells have greater range than auto-casting them.
- You can buy items while teleporting without breaking the channel.
- Assault Cuirass’s +/- armor aura works on buildings!
- You can use lothar’s edge while channeling spells without breaking the channel.
- Your allies can teleport on Undying’s Tombstone.
- While Glyph is activated every hit deals 1 dmg. to buildings
- Axe gets extra 0.01 mana regen because counter helix is based off brilliance aura.