Arcade Mode allows you to test your skills against the developer, how long can you stay alive?
Zen Mode allows you to play at your own pace, no score is kept, but you get a nice healthy dose of catharsis. Everyone needs a day to just zone out and crush unsuspecting cardboard boxes every once and a while.
This game was made for a 24 hour game jam. Then we brought it straight to mobile, bugs and all.
A fun spin off of the original Swat the Fly (also available on Android), Fly Frenzy is a simple game of timing and reactions. See how many annoying bugs you can squash as they fly past at ever increasing speeds. Be careful though - one wrong swat and it's game over, so try to get as points you can before you miss. String together perfect hits to get big scores, unlock achievements and use leaderboards to see how you compare to your friends and brag by posting your scores to facebook and twitter.
* Fast paced, bug swatting fun
* Simple, 'one click' game play
* String together perfect hits to get big scores
* Medals awarded for acts of fly swatting heroism - go for gold
* Achievements and leaderboards when you sign in with your Google account
* Spin-off of the original Swat the Fly (also available on Android)
* 3D movement - dodge left and right as well as up and down
* Cool, 3D graphics
* Simple yet challenging gameplay
* Hours of enjoyment (and frustration)
* Impress your friends (or attract new ones) by winning medals
How to play
Tap the screen to flap your wings, tilt to steer left and right. Try not to hit the walls.