Receiving a WiFi signal provides information of the Access Point.
- It provides information about the connected WiFi signal (signal strength, channel, frequency, etc.).
- Provide a connected external IP address, your ISP will provide the information provided.
- AP provides all the information detected around.
- The complexity by providing a channel by channel, which makes the search of the best new AP is available.
- It shows the signal strength of each channel in the graph AP.
- It displays the signal changes over time of the AP.
- Displays information for the selected signal to the AP gauge and graph real-time conversion.
- It provides screen sharing.
- It provides Excel / text file / text sharing.
This app is developed by adding features that developers need to think based on Open source provided by VREM Software Development (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vrem.wifianalyzer).