Algorithm Visualizer lets you visualize various algorithms and data structures.
Algorithm visualizer is completely free and ad-free.
Currently the following visualizations are available -
- Binary Search
- Breadth first search and depth first search graph traversal
- Dijkstara and Bellman Ford graph search
- Sorting (Insertion sort and Bubble sort)
- Binary Search Tree (Search and create)
- Linked List (Insert, delete, traverse)
- Stack (Push, pop, peek)
Descriptions, complexities and references are also provided along with the code for the visualization and implementation.
Algorithm Visualizer is open source and is available on Github - https://github.com/naman14/AlgorithmVisualizer-Android