NamasteMD provides convenient online access to a nurse practitioner authorized to provide fast & easy medical documents for qualified adults to purchase legal medical cannabis in Canada.
Our users love the NamasteMD app because it is:
- Quick - approvals within minutes
- Reliable - 90% approval rate
- Discreet - safe and secure
- Convenient - choose a time that’s right for you
- Friendly - our nurse practitioners care about their patients
Indeed, getting a recommendation (prescription) for medical cannabis has never been easier.
1) Download the app and fill in the application form
Applicants will provide basic information including name, date of birth, existing medical conditions and proof of identity (government-issued ID).
2) Complete a confidential video consultation with a licensed nurse practitioner
The 15-minute online video consultation completes the application. Appointments can now be booked, modified or cancelled within the app itself.
3) If approved, you’ll receive your medical documents in a matter of minutes
Your recommendation can be processed within minutes and shared with our patient coordinators who will complete the final steps.
4) The nurse forwards your documents to a licensed producer so you can begin shopping, often that same day
Your documents will be transferred to CannMart.com, a licensed producer authorized to sell medical cannabis from a number of approved sellers, shipping discreetly anywhere in Canada - your first purchase can be made the same day. Should you wish to register with another licensed producer, our trained patient coordinators can assist with that as well, but wait times will vary by producer.
Our patient care team is available via email or phone, to answer any questions about the account. They can assist with supporting documents, choosing a licensed producer and more.
Is medical cannabis is right for you?
NamasteMD wants to provide Canadians with a legal recommendation to purchase safe, lab-tested and effective medical cannabis, reducing the impact of the illicit market.
Despite the fact that cannabis became legal in Canada in 2018, many Canadians report that their own doctors are reluctant to provide recommendations to purchase medical cannabis. With few retail locations in operation across the country, it remains difficult to get access to much-needed medicine.
Although research is still ongoing, medical cannabis may offer relief from a variety of health conditions, including anxiety, depression, and chronic pain. NamasteMD’s nurse practitioners can help you decide if medical cannabis is right for you.
What are the benefits of medical cannabis?
- All products are sourced from federally licensed producers
- Each product is tested to be free from pesticides, herbicides, mold and mildew
- Accurate data ensures that the expected potencies of each product are up-to-date
NamasteMD provides peace of mind
Your safety and security is important to our team. All data is held by a verified third party. No data will be stored in the phone memory if a user logs out of the app.
Our nurse practitioners and patient coordinators are compliant with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), a law relating to data privacy.
NamasteMD respects responsible use
The NamasteMD supports the recommendations of Health Canada regarding consumption basics:
- Always start with small amounts before trying more
- Begin with products with low amounts of THC and equal or higher potencies of CBD
- Do not mix cannabis with alcohol or other substances
- Consume cannabis in safe environments
- Choose alternatives to smoking cannabis including vaporizers or homemade edible products (made without the use of solvents)
- Always store cannabis products locked and out of reach of minors and pets
You must be a Canadian adult, aged 19 years or older, in order to use the NamasteMD app.