Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
I know it’s been a long time since you have received an update, but hopefully this one should make up for it. This is a complete update to the Beer Tour app, front and back ends, with some more goodies almost complete after a little more testing. I’ve been tinkering with this for awhile, but a couple of users who reached out to me a few weeks ago gave me the push to finish this update. I’ve been using this release for a week now and think I have most of the bugs ironed out, but if you run into anything PLEASE email me so I can work on them.
Included in this update
-Updated for ICS
-Added Android Action Bar
-New Tablet Layouts (side by side display)
-New tab pager with swipe gestures
-New Backend Server (this helped with a lot of the items on this list)
-Mini tour names for each store, no more generic “Cinco #1” names
-Beer Details (Brewer’s description, ABV, categories, styles, etc.) I’m still in the process of populating this data starting with the current Minitour beers.
-Rating sync (this will pull your ratings back down to your phone after a reinstall or to another device if you have multiple. Hopefully no more lost ratings.)
-Updated login page to accommodate newer date picker
-Updated beer history logic (I had a user send in an excellent example of the app horribly determining his current tour beers. This appears to be corrected now.)
-App update notifications
Almost Complete Features
-Custom names for beers, this will allow you to submit Minitour and Rotator beer names for your location.
-Beer comment system
-Personal beer notes
-Picture submission system for bottles and taps
-Rework remaining screens for tablets
Removed for this release (I’m in the process of re-adding these)
-Sample data upload
-Ratings for Rotators (this will be reimplemented with the custom names feature)
Features In Progress
-Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...)
-Beer suggestions based on previous ratings
Unfortunately all of this came at a slightly cost. Those of you running Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 won’t be able to use this update. Originally the update was slated to support Android 2.1, but it started exhibiting an odd database corruption issue which renders the app useless. As of this update, only Android 2.2 and higher will be supported unless I can find a fix for 2.1 in the future.
We have added a feedback page under the website link below. Please use this or direct email for suggestions and issues.
This is a free app with an optional annual subscription of £4.99 per year. Without a subscription the app will have limited functionality allowing you to find the nearest pub and brewery to you.
By signing into your account, the subscription features of app can be used on more than one device, and cross-platform, without additional cost. (so long as the app is installed on all devices).
The Good Beer Guide is created through the work of thousands of volunteer CAMRA members resulting in an annual publication containing the top 4500 pubs that consistently serve well conditioned real ale.
Simple to use, Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone offers the following features:
Complete entries for over 4,500 independently-selected urban and rural pubs, giving details of beer, food, opening hours, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access, facilities for families and more. The entire content of the pubs and brewery sections of the Good Beer Guide 2013 book is included in the subscribed version.
Fully independent pub reviews, written by local CAMRA members.
Unique tasting notes for regular beers, written by trained CAMRA tasting panels. Any regular beers served at a pub have the full tasting notes about that beer.
All the information is in the app so there is no need to be online when you search for a pub or brewery. You only need to be online to download updates or search from an address / postcode.
The My Guide feature makes it easy to keep tasting notes, favorites, visited pubs, or your own review of the pub. Save your favourite pubs in My Guide, so you can quickly go back to them later.
Search from your current location, a postcode, place name or London tube station.
Interactive maps within the app help you find your way. Launch the full Maps application to get step by step directions.
Changes to pubs that are reported to CAMRA between editions are automatically updated in the app.
In this update, all customers who bought an edition of the Good Beer Guide Mobile before September 2012, can view the 2012 Legacy Edition. This will work even if you don’t have a subscription to the current Guide. When you activate the Legacy Edition; Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments from the 2012 Edition will be retrieved.
Older Editions may be made available in a future version together with Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments for each edition, providing that the app has not been uninstalled since.
This version requires Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' or higher. Most handsets from 2010 or later can be upgraded to 2.3 (including Galaxy S). Updates were pushed over the air by most operators to phones in 2011. Check the Android settings to see if an upgrade is available.
Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone is developed and published by Greenius Mobile.
Copyright © 2009-2015 Campaign for Real Ale Limited and Greenius Limited.
- don't have enough room in your house for beer bottles or cans
- drank a beer once and don't remember if it was good or not
- drink many different beers and would like to amaze your friends
this application is for you.
The app allows you to create your own collection of beers.
For every new beer you can add:
- two pictures
- country of origin
- place where you've tasted/bought a beer
- beer style
- alcohol content
- personal notes
You can edit, sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style and notes.
This is a very simple off-line application which does not require Internet connection and creating any account/profile, unless you want to do a cloud backup (Dropbox is supported for now, Google Drive will be available in the future).
IMPORTANT: The application requires external storage (either built-in or SD card) to function properly.
New functionalities will be implemented over time. Features included so far:
- Dropbox backup
- Share functionality
And all of that for free and ad-free.
Oh, and one thing to remember: "Never drink and drive"
App icons by WPZOOM (http://www.wpzoom.com/wpzoom/new-freebie-wpzoom-developer-icon-set-154-free-icons/)
App icons by Icons8.com (http://icons8.com/android-L)
Material Design icons by Google (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons)
★ THOUSANDS OF RECIPES
Browse and search through 7,900+ drink recipes and 1,300+ ingredients.
★ METRIC/IMPERIAL UNITS
Metric and Imperial (US) units can be chosen for all drink recipes with the click of one button on the "More" tab.
★ CUSTOM DRINKS
Add your own custom drink recipes to the library.
★ LIQUOR CABINET
The "Liquor Cabinet" tab lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand--and search the entire database for all the cocktails you're able to make.
★ RANDOM DRINKS
The "Random" tab has a slot-machine interface, which lets you find random cocktail recipes based on liquor, mixer, and glassware criteria. The Cabinet and Random features are user-friendly because we've broken down 1,300+ ingredients into 87 categories.
★ LIQUOR STORE LOCATOR
Find nearby liquor stores using Google maps and GPS.
★ DRINK RECIPE CATEGORIES
Cocktails, Martinis, Shooters, Jello Shots, Hot Drinks, Punches, Non-Alcoholic, and Favorites.
★ LEARN BARTENDING TERMINOLOGY & TECHNIQUES
The "Bartending" tab supplies info on Glassware, Tools of the Trade, Terminology, How to Stock Your Bar, and Bartending Tips & Tricks.
★ AWARD WINNING APP
Over 8500 articles have been written about our drink recipe apps...in books, magazines, and web sites from the likes of Gizmodo.com, Mashable.com, Time Magazine, and O'Reilly Media. Furthermore, our team includes a veteran of the food and beverage industry.
★ APP TO SD
You may move this app to your SD card to save space on your phone. However, you may not move the 6 MB database, just everything else. Moving the database to the SD card is wrong on multiple levels. Please accept this fact and enjoy the app! Thanks.
(From the creators of Mixology)
“Corkz if the best all-purpose wine app available for serious wine drinkers and collectors” – The New York Times
Corkz is the easy way to get the most out of wine, whether you’re an expert or beginner! Uncork the power of CellarTracker’s enormous wine database of over 1.7 million unique wines and over 4 million tasting notes. Corkz is the only app with side-by-side comparisons and loads of extra features like Reviews, Wine Cellar Management, Social Media, and a Wine Places guide.
One low once off purchase gives you access to all our information and features without any ads or in-app charges. Launched in 2008, Corkz has a reputation for innovation, dependability and customer service – it’s like having a sommelier in your pocket! Check us out and you’ll see why The Wall Street Journal called us “[one of] our favorite wine apps,” we were one of Fast Company’s 25 “must have” apps, and featured in GeekWire, AT&T ads and even by Apple in their retail stores
SIMPLE WINE SEARCHING
With Corkz you can easily find whichever wine bottle you’re searching for. Red wine, White wine, Dry wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot– we’ve got them all! You can either browse by wine regions and varietals or you can simply use our wine search feature.
If you are enjoying your wine bottle among friends at home, at a restaurant or at a wine bar, and have the bottle with you our wine scanner is just what you need. Simply scan the barcode and find what you’re looking for fast – without having to take a picture of your wine bottle in a dimly lit restaurant!
With our professional ‘wine encyclopedia’, you can learn all about the different wine terms, wine varietals and wine regions. Amaze your friends with your extensive wine knowledge at your next wine tasting party!
SIDE-BY-SIDE WINE COMPARISONS
We’re the only app that lets you compare wines side-by-side on the same screen – makes those hard decisions easy when you’re deciding what to buy at the restaurant or wine shop. Compare wine ratings & reviews, wine prices, drinking windows and more!
Instant pricing from hundreds of online sources and the immense database of over 1.7 million unique wines and more than 4 million tasting notes puts the world of wine at your fingertips!
NO SURPRISE CHARGES
Pay once and you’re done! Other wine apps are free at first but then hit you with a monthly subscription or in-app charges to get all their features and listings. Our low price gives you complete access to our entire database and all our services!
LOADS OF EXTRA FEATURES
· Wine Cellar Management – Browse, rate, and manage wines right from your phone! Add and remove inventory in real-time!
· Ratings, Tasting Notes and Wishlists – Rate the wines you drink and find the ones you want.
· Places – See wine bars, and more, in your area!
· Near You – See what others are drinking and looking at near you
· Social Media – Tell your friends about the wines you’re drinking in real time.
· References – Definitions and articles make it easy to learn more about wine.
HELPFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer service is important to us! Any questions, comments or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! We want you to get the most out of Corkz and are always looking for ways to improve it. For general questions, technical issues and suggestions, please visit our support site. Or email customer support at email@example.com -- a real person will read your email and get back to you as soon as possible.
***** If you like Corkz, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. We love to see customers enjoying the work and care we put into making Corkz the best wine app possible. *****
Note: Some features require a CellarTracker account, which can be set up easily within Corkz. Due to the size of the database, Corkz requires an Internet connection.
The price may vary - let me know what you think is fair.
Read the referenced site below for further details.
Cheers for caring! / Jonas
[Added clarifying dialog]
All of your beer entries are shown in a table where you can sort them by brewery, title, style, or rating. At any time you can view the details and picture associated with any entry. This is extremely handy when you're at the restaurant or store, and you're trying to find a beer you've tasted and you know to be good.
Beer Log is useful and fun! And, it's Ad Free And Uses No Data Time!
What sets this app apart from other beer journals is the use of the Flavor Radar, which allows you to visualize the entire flavor spectrum of your beer (14 points of data).
* Record the strength of 14 different flavor points on the Flavor Radar
* Keep tabs on the style, brewer, price, serving type, tasting location, and stats of each beer
* Add photos to your journal entries from your camera or SD card
* Rate each beer and take tasting notes
* Sort your journal entries by beer name, date, or rating
* Filter entries by name, date, and brewer
* Import and export your entries from/to your SD card in CSV format
- Sign up to get push notifications or emails when a bar or liquor store starts carrying your beer.
- Browse the beer inventory of local places.
- Search for any beer.
Businesses can upload their beer lists by creating a new account at findmybeer.com
Powered by beermapping.com: you can add and review locations there.