Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
This is a free app with an optional annual subscription of £4.99 per year. Without a subscription the app will have limited functionality allowing you to find the nearest pub and brewery to you.
By signing into your account, the subscription features of app can be used on more than one device, and cross-platform, without additional cost. (so long as the app is installed on all devices).
The Good Beer Guide is created through the work of thousands of volunteer CAMRA members resulting in an annual publication containing the top 4500 pubs that consistently serve well conditioned real ale.
Simple to use, Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone offers the following features:
Complete entries for over 4,500 independently-selected urban and rural pubs, giving details of beer, food, opening hours, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access, facilities for families and more. The entire content of the pubs and brewery sections of the Good Beer Guide 2013 book is included in the subscribed version.
Fully independent pub reviews, written by local CAMRA members.
Unique tasting notes for regular beers, written by trained CAMRA tasting panels. Any regular beers served at a pub have the full tasting notes about that beer.
All the information is in the app so there is no need to be online when you search for a pub or brewery. You only need to be online to download updates or search from an address / postcode.
The My Guide feature makes it easy to keep tasting notes, favorites, visited pubs, or your own review of the pub. Save your favourite pubs in My Guide, so you can quickly go back to them later.
Search from your current location, a postcode, place name or London tube station.
Interactive maps within the app help you find your way. Launch the full Maps application to get step by step directions.
Changes to pubs that are reported to CAMRA between editions are automatically updated in the app.
In this update, all customers who bought an edition of the Good Beer Guide Mobile before September 2012, can view the 2012 Legacy Edition. This will work even if you don’t have a subscription to the current Guide. When you activate the Legacy Edition; Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments from the 2012 Edition will be retrieved.
Older Editions may be made available in a future version together with Favourites,Visited Pubs and Comments for each edition, providing that the app has not been uninstalled since.
This version requires Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' or higher. Most handsets from 2010 or later can be upgraded to 2.3 (including Galaxy S). Updates were pushed over the air by most operators to phones in 2011. Check the Android settings to see if an upgrade is available.
Good Beer Guide Mobile for iPhone is developed and published by Greenius Mobile.
Copyright © 2009-2015 Campaign for Real Ale Limited and Greenius Limited.
Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them.
Tap into your tastes! Pintley uses your ratings and taste notes to recommend beers you’ll love. Our personalized beer recommendations help you find the perfect beer for you.
FREE BEER TASTINGS:
Try something new! We host hundreds of rare beer events and free beer tastings across the country each month. Find a local beer event in your city, bring your friends, and make new ones!
FIND AND SAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEERS:
Use the app to pick the perfect beer when you’re out at a bar or in the liquor store. Track and share what you’re drinking, and remember beers with our favorites and wish lists.
PRESS & ACCOLADES:
• "Excellent and free!" - The New York Times
• "The Pandora of Beer" - BeerAdvocate
• "One of the coolest beer apps I've seen in quite some time..." - DRAFT Magazine
• 2011 MassChallenge Startup Accelerator Winner
PINTLEY'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Personalized Beer Recommendations
• Free Local Beer Tastings and Rare Beer Events
• Taste Notes
• Drink Tracking and Check-ins
• Beer Locator and Beer Map
• Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare Integration
• News Feeds, Comments, and Friends
• Notifications and Private Messaging
• Favorites and Wish Lists
• Comprehensive Beer Library
• Integration with your Pintley.com Profile
I know it’s been a long time since you have received an update, but hopefully this one should make up for it. This is a complete update to the Beer Tour app, front and back ends, with some more goodies almost complete after a little more testing. I’ve been tinkering with this for awhile, but a couple of users who reached out to me a few weeks ago gave me the push to finish this update. I’ve been using this release for a week now and think I have most of the bugs ironed out, but if you run into anything PLEASE email me so I can work on them.
Included in this update
-Updated for ICS
-Added Android Action Bar
-New Tablet Layouts (side by side display)
-New tab pager with swipe gestures
-New Backend Server (this helped with a lot of the items on this list)
-Mini tour names for each store, no more generic “Cinco #1” names
-Beer Details (Brewer’s description, ABV, categories, styles, etc.) I’m still in the process of populating this data starting with the current Minitour beers.
-Rating sync (this will pull your ratings back down to your phone after a reinstall or to another device if you have multiple. Hopefully no more lost ratings.)
-Updated login page to accommodate newer date picker
-Updated beer history logic (I had a user send in an excellent example of the app horribly determining his current tour beers. This appears to be corrected now.)
-App update notifications
Almost Complete Features
-Custom names for beers, this will allow you to submit Minitour and Rotator beer names for your location.
-Beer comment system
-Personal beer notes
-Picture submission system for bottles and taps
-Rework remaining screens for tablets
Removed for this release (I’m in the process of re-adding these)
-Sample data upload
-Ratings for Rotators (this will be reimplemented with the custom names feature)
Features In Progress
-Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc...)
-Beer suggestions based on previous ratings
Unfortunately all of this came at a slightly cost. Those of you running Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 won’t be able to use this update. Originally the update was slated to support Android 2.1, but it started exhibiting an odd database corruption issue which renders the app useless. As of this update, only Android 2.2 and higher will be supported unless I can find a fix for 2.1 in the future.
We have added a feedback page under the website link below. Please use this or direct email for suggestions and issues.
All of your beer entries are shown in a table where you can sort them by brewery, title, style, or rating. At any time you can view the details and picture associated with any entry. This is extremely handy when you're at the restaurant or store, and you're trying to find a beer you've tasted and you know to be good.
Beer Log is useful and fun! And, it's Ad Free And Uses No Data Time!
The Beer Passport contains more than 300 different Belgian beers ! Try them, check them in the app and take a photo to prove it ;)
The perfect app if you are spending a holiday or a weekend in Belgium, in Brussels or Bruges for example. Many of these beers can also be found in Lille and the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
Take a picture of you having the beer and keep a souvenir of your stay in Belgium.
The photos are named by the date and time and the name of the beer in question. They are stored on the SD card in a specific directory to easily share them thereafter.
This application is ideal for organizing a tour of Belgian bars or a bachelor party.
Duvel, Kwak, Chimay, Leffe, Ciney, La Chouffe, ... All these and many other Belgian beers are in the application Beer Passport (Belgium), with the photo of the bottle to check.
If you find a beer that is not in the list, contact me by e-mail so that I can add it.
Of course, I'm counting on you to consume these alcoholic drinks responsibly, as the good beer-tasters that you are;)
The Beer Lover app stores all the information about your favorite suds and the ones that might be your favorites. You can add beers to your collection by searching through our direct link to the BreweryDB.com database with 1000's of beers listed or manually adding it yourself. You can even take a picture of the label to help you remember! Add your own tasting notes or other detail comments. Find out how the brewery describes the beers you like and keep it with your selections. Search beers in your favorites by using key words.
Beer notes available as well!
Multi-language capabilities. Languages supported included: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, Portugese, Danish, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Polish
What sets this app apart from other beer journals is the use of the Flavor Radar, which allows you to visualize the entire flavor spectrum of your beer (14 points of data).
* Record the strength of 14 different flavor points on the Flavor Radar
* Keep tabs on the style, brewer, price, serving type, tasting location, and stats of each beer
* Add photos to your journal entries from your camera or SD card
* Rate each beer and take tasting notes
* Sort your journal entries by beer name, date, or rating
* Filter entries by name, date, and brewer
* Import and export your entries from/to your SD card in CSV format
Download the free Beer Store app and take us with you across Ontario.
- Find a store using the interactive map, search for a location or use your current location.
- Add your most visited stores to the My Store feature for easy access to store hours, directions and brands carried.
- Browse or search 450+ brands and package size details.
- View prices, brand descriptions, available pack sizes, stores that carry the brand and food pairing ideas.
- Browse all brands on sale.
Powered by beermapping.com: you can add and review locations there.
- don't have enough room in your house for beer bottles or cans
- drank a beer once and don't remember if it was good or not
- drink many different beers and would like to amaze your friends
this application is for you.
The app allows you to create your own collection of beers.
For every new beer you can add:
- two pictures
- country of origin
- place where you've tasted/bought a beer
- beer style
- alcohol content
- personal notes
You can edit, sort and search your collection by name, place, brewery, style and notes.
This is a very simple off-line application which does not require Internet connection and creating any account/profile, unless you want to do a cloud backup (Dropbox is supported for now, Google Drive will be available in the future).
IMPORTANT: The application requires external storage (either built-in or SD card) to function properly.
New functionalities will be implemented over time. Features included so far:
- Dropbox backup
- Share functionality
And all of that for free and ad-free.
Oh, and one thing to remember: "Never drink and drive"
App icons by WPZOOM (http://www.wpzoom.com/wpzoom/new-freebie-wpzoom-developer-icon-set-154-free-icons/)
App icons by Icons8.com (http://icons8.com/android-L)
Material Design icons by Google (https://github.com/google/material-design-icons)
Have you ever tried a new beer, only to find that its not that good? Its easy to make the mistake when you only have a few seconds to decide. Looking at a beer's score beforehand will prevent you from purchasing these "less-than-ideal" beers.
BeerBattle allows you to search for up to three Beeradvocate(TM) AND Ratebeer(C) scores at a time. Ideal for craft brews you've never tried, simply type in the names of the available beers and click "Compare Beers". Its that simple. You don't even need to type in the full name of the beer, BeerBattle will automatically return the beer most similar to your search.
It only takes seconds to return a result. So go enjoy a beer that you know will be good.
- Compare Beeradvocate AND Ratebeer scores.
- Average value calculated if needed.
- LINKS: clicking on BA or RB will direct you to the relevant website.
- General bug fixes, if its not on Beeradvocate, BeerBattle will still search Ratebeer.
- If a beer is not found on a particular website, it will be denoted by 'NA' (Not available).
- If a beer is not scored on a particular website, it will be denoted by 'NS' (No score).
- (links will still be provided if NA or NS is present)
-BA (Beeradvocate) and RB (Ratebeer) scores are property of the respective content holders.
-Scores are used the Fair Use Doctrine, which "...permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders."
-If you have any questions or comments , feel free to contact me at BeerBattleOfficial@gmail.com
Our unique concept bar, the Bar Stock Exchange is now open at Saki Naka, Andheri. We will also be opening soon in Oshiwara, Andheri West and BKC, Bandra.
We welcome you all to come and try your hands at this one and only stock market of drinks in Mumbai.
What is the Bar Stock Exchange?
It is a stock market based drink pricing system where the drink prices change based on real time demand. Think of it as a happy hour where you control the prices of all the drinks!
How does it Work?
When a customer orders a drink, our proprietary bar stock exchange software uses a comprehensive algorithm to determine and the change the price of that drink for the next customer based on demand.
Customers can compete with each other and the system to score the best prices on their choice of drinks.
Do prices only Increase?
At the Bar Stock Exchange, the market can crash anytime. When the market crashes, a loud siren is played and customers are notified on their phones as well. A market crash can lower prices all the way to their Cost prices i.e MRP* Be prepared because when that market crashes, all customers move in to order their drinks to take full advantage of the low prices. Keep your eyes open for this one.
I want to play. How can I join?
Just visit your nearest Bar Stock Exchange. At the Bar Stock Exchange, customers can order drinks using their own phones by downloading our apps or simply call our helpful waiting staff and place an order for their favourite drink. Prices and our Drinks Menu are also displayed on the LCDs placed strategically in all sections of the bar.
How do I ensure I get the best prices?
Bar Stock Exchange chooses to start prices really low in the day, sometimes even MRP*. Making a reservation and showing up early will always get you the lowest prices. Check out our timings in the app or our online listings.
Looking forward to seeing you at the venue!!