A highly accessible, easy to use app version of the Constitution of Namibia the supreme law of the Republic of Namibia. Adopted in February 9, 1990, a month prior to Namibia's independence from apartheid South Africa, it was written by an elected constituent assembly.
...a must have for every Namibian, Parent and Child, Teacher and Student, and Namibia geek.
- Fast Search
- Search by All Chapter or by Select Chapter
- Automatically Counts Number of Search Word(s) in Chapter(s) of the Constitution
- Browse and Navigate Constitution of Namibia in Easy, Natural real time and Advanced ways
- Add Bookmark
- Continue Reading Where you Left off
- Make Notes
- Backup settings
- Favorite Options
- Copy Options
- Add Reminder
- Night Reading Mode Options
- Font Size Options
- Swipe Left or Right
- And lots more...