The XGPS ADS-B Status Tool is a simple utility application for use with the XGPS170 (GPS+ADS-B Weather and Traffic Receiver), and the XGPS190 (GPS + ADS-B Weather and Traffic Receiver with AHRS) from Dual Electronics Corp.
This app shows detailed information from the XGPS170 and XGPS190 including:
- the connection status of your XGPS ADS-B receiver
- the current device status including charging, firmware and battery level information
- whether or not the device is actively receiving an ADS-B signal
- what kind of ADS-B information is being received
- the number of GPS satellites in view and their signal strength
- your location, or whether the receiver is still waiting for satellite information
- AHRS raw output status (XGPS190 only)
Installation of this app is optional. The XGPS170 and XGPS190 does not require this app to be installed on your device in order to work.
1) This app is not designed to replace the EFB app on your device.
2) The information provided by this app if for reference only, and should not be used for making critical flight decisions.