When using the default settings, your display will get a warmer tint (lower color temperature) when the sun is down, vastly reducing strain on the eyes. Blue light makes your brain want to stay awake, and a lower color temperatures reduces the amount of blue displayed; using this in the evening reduces your brain's effort to keep you awake at night. (See f.lux for your PC)
During sleeping hours by default a red filter is used. Red strains your eyes the least, and retains your night vision.
The light sensor can be used to automagically adjust the color: switch to the sleep filter in full dark, or to the day filter (usually none) under bright lights.
Because light sensor quality varies wildly between devices, a calibration option is provided to experiment with.
Several filters are provided. Those named after a color (red, green, blue, amber, salmon) do not limit the display to those colors, but convert the displayed image to grayscale first, then display that image in levels of the selected color. This preserves details that would otherwise be lost.
Grayscale, invert colors, temperature adjustment and custom R/G/B adjustment filters are also provided.
The master color filter setting also has an option for colorblindness enhancement, with settings for protanopia/anomaly, deuteranopia/anomaly and tritanopia/anomaly. These options redistribute colors across the spectrum, in theory enhancing clarity and color detail.
No claims are made to the effectiveness of these filters, but positive reports have been received from testers. Note that these filters were thought up by Google engineers, CF.lumen just includes them.
Upgrading to CF.lumen Pro will support my developments, remove all nags, unlock the option to start at device boot (make sure you test your configuration first), and unlock notification options.
In Pro mode, the notification adds convenient buttons to quickly disable the current filter or switch to sleep mode, and you can switch the notification to when enabled mode, which shows the notification only when a color filter is active.
In non-Pro mode, the notification only asks you to upgrade to Pro. It may seem that notification is just there to annoy you, but it actually prevents Android from randomly killing the background service taking care of all the work. Getting rid of it without getting the service killed can be done by going to Settings -> Apps -> CF.lumen and unticking Show notifications.
As in the past CF.lumen was part of Chainfire3D, if you have the Pro package of the latter installed, Pro mode will also be enabled.
When no color filter is active, there should not be any noticeable performance impact. When a filter is active, impact depends on device and what you are doing. On some devices we have tested there was no performance impact at all, on others it was slightly noticeable.
Keep in mind that Android's rendering system changes over time. You should be aware that this app may simply stop working on future Android versions without the possibility of a fix.
By far most permissions are used only for Google Maps to set your location, and Google Play to provide for In-App Purchases. I cannot make any claims as to what information the Google components do or do not send to Google servers, but no information is sent to me or anyone else (than Google).
Even more information, discussion, and support, can be found in this app's thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=51779367
- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Additionally, the app provides a scale to get a feeling for the color temperature of lamps (measured in Kelvin).
Please note that the lumen-per-watt-values are only approximate average values and may vary from lamp type to lamp type!
Links to selected external websites lead to pages providing more information about Lumen, Kelvin, Light bulb sockets and screws (e.g. Edison Screw (E27, E14, E10, etc.) and the EU energy label.
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flashlight!
How can you use the front light? Let us count the ways!
*Set light timer - light up room
*Use torch to open doors in low light
*Find things in purse
*Find keys in the dark
*Read in dark
*Replace backyard bulb at night
*walking to your car at night
*During a power outage
*Hiking or outdoors
*SOS during emergencies
*Torch Light Activates Instantly
*Front Light With Video Zoom (Must Have)
*Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
*Clap For Light On/Off Control
*Flip Device On/Off Control
*Multiple Tap Light On/Off
*Energy Saving Light
*Set Custom Light Timing
*Adjust LED Brightness Using Slider
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View
Few example of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places.
This tool use high technology algorithms for image enhancement, so you can see more clearly at night. A lot of image processing filters will give you ability to adjust night view for different night environments. Moreover, you can take a picture of night view using instant button.
How it realy works? :
"Night Vision Camera HD" tries to enhancement gray colors, which you cannot distinguish and you interprete all of them as a black color.
Our image processing algorithm allows you to notice contour of people, items in places where there is no enought light and you see only dark screen in your build-in phone camera software.
Furthermore, each person possess different level of dark colors distinction, so we give you ability to use three different color match filters:
- average RGB color values
- minimal/maximal RGB color values
- invidual RGB color values
You can choice the best filter for your eye.
Application most important features:
- three color match filters
- three night color filters
- live night vision power amplifier
- adjust camera rotation (0°, 90°, 180°, 270° or automatic)
- no camera latency
Disclaimer: This app will not give you result as real night vision hardware device would give. Our app only tries to enhancement image from camera view, so the final result depends a lot on camera performance and quality in your phone.
a night vision camera.
turn your android device into a color night vision device with picture and video camera and zoom.
-real time display
-supports 4 color modes (green,red,blue and full color)
-auto take picture interval timer
hold your device very steady.
fast device recommended.
with most devices you can also use an ir-illuminator to see at complete darkness or use nightvisioncam to test your ir remote controls.
zoom will only work on devices which support it.
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
videos and pics will be saved into folder "NightVisionCam" on your Memory Card.
to select video mode, press menu button and select mode.
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
Galaxy S4 User - "Bright! OMG its bright. Wait im blind.. Thumbs up"
★ Tiny file size
★ Uses LED as a super bright torch
★ Optional screen light
★ HD graphics
Recently Tested with:
★ Nexus 5
★ Samsung Galaxy S4
★ Samsung Galaxy Note II
★ Nexus 4
★ Samsung Galaxy S3
★ Samsung Galaxy Ace
★ HTC One
and supports hundreds of other models too!
Fantastic device support backed up by rapid email response makes this the only torch app you will ever need and its free to use!
We have had many reports that this torch app works across many devices where others don't so if other torch apps have failed, maybe this is the one for you.
The permissions are to allow the application to access to the LED light of the camera (if you have one) and the others are to show some ads to support development and for this only.
Keywords : torch android, flashlight, strobe, brightest, best app, best flashlight, free phone app, tablet torch, free flashlight, linterna, phone, app, brightest torch, brightest flashlight
About Bright Flashlight - LED Torch
The simplest and brightest yet most beautiful Flashlight app. It uses the torch LED light of the camera. Completely free.
- brightest LED flashlight illuminator
- set to turn on the light automatically
- fastest startup
- elegant and beautiful design
- uses the camera led light
- set to not turn off light on quit
- keep screen alive, to prevent torchlight from turning off
- full screen mode
- uses the highest brightness setting
- screen turns white when device is not supported
This app does not collect any of your information.
This app does only what it's supposed to do, to turn on the led if the device is supported or turn the screen white if it's not supported. That is all.
Keywords: flashlight, led, useful applicaton, dark, night, must have tool, maglite, mac flashlight, bright, flash, torch, laterna, linterna, el feneri, фенерче, free, brightest, illuminator
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
flashlight torch LED light flash free apps free games free strobe camera brightness brightest night
1. UNIQUE: This is the only flashlight app which turns off automatically! The application detects when you place the phone in your pocket and immediately turns the light off, thus saving your phone's battery life.
2. RARE: It's an optionally ad-free flashlight app (ads can be disabled in the app's settings)
• Automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• An option to use either the LED or the screen backlight (setting it to maximum brightness) as light sources
• Optionally ad-free (ads can be disabled in the settings screen)
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• Ability to keep the LED after closing the app or locking the screen
• Fully configurable
• Very bright - probably the brightest flashlight in the market
free flashlight app, smart, tiny, easy, handy, light, flashlight widget, light widget, camera LED widget, camera LED, adfree, add free, ad-free, no ads, noads, addfree, home screen widget, lock screen widget, best, bright, brightest, flash, flashing, lig
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever.
• Fastest startup flashlight .
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
flashlight,torch,LED,light,flash,brightness,brightest,night torch,LED light, flash,brightest night,torch flashlight,LED flashlight,light flashlight,flash flashlight,strobe flashlight,brightness flashlight,brightest flashlight
Just shake your phone from the unlock screen to activate the LED flash light.
This Torch App is incredibly simple, useful and practical.
- Lighting via LED flash
- Lighting with the screen as lighting source (compatible with all phones without LED)
- Ability to configure the colors of display lighting
- Widget to automatically activate the torch (LED flash or screen)
- Ability to turn on the LED light flash from the unlock screen by shaking the phone
The feature "shake to light":
- This mode is active only when the unlock screen is visible, does not consume the battery.
- Works only with LED torch mode and not with display lighting mode
- Works with the original unlock screen of your phone, may not be compatible with alternative "home" screens