Think about the last channel button on your TV remote, which makes switching between two channels as easy as pie. Now think about a button on your mobile/tablet which switches you to the last used application with a single tap.
Imagine, you are browsing internet and a message arrives. Normally, you would minimize your browser, open the chatting application, and reply to the message. Then press the recent apps button, find your browser, tap on it, and then continue browsing, huh! Suddenly, another message arrives!
With LAS (Last App Switcher), you will be like "tap", chatting, "tap", browsing. Envision the figure of precious minutes you are going to save in a day.
• ★New★ Swipe up from home key or press the search shortcut to switch to the last app. This alternative lets you get rid of the floater, if you don't like it.
• ★New★ The same search intent can also be used to call switch action from other apps such as tasker.
• Movable button floating above all your apps.
• Switch between two apps quickly with just a single tap.
• Snappy transition animations configured to save you even more precious fractions of a second.
• Semi-transparent floating button feels lot less meddlesome.
• Extremely light on resources.
• And It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Beta Testing: To opt for LAS beta updates you must join the LAS beta Google+ Community below and then Opt-in for beta testing using the link below.
LAS beta Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103290447607519246675
Beta Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.abhi.lastappswitcher
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-las-app-switcher-t2818135
★★★"Last App Switcher Switches Between Your Last Two Apps With A Tap" - Lifehacker★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher Lets You Switch Apps Quickly and Easily" - XDA Developers★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher is like a super-fast Alt-Tab for your phone" - Android Police★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher cleverly pitches itself as a solution to a situation we’ve all been in before." - BGR★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher does what it says it does and gauging from the user reviews, it does it fairly well." - Android Authority★★★
★★★"With LAS, we can have TV-style "return" option for apps without using the clunky Recent Apps menu" - Wonder How To★★★
Small apps extension for Sony products
1. Always On the Foreground App Switcher
2. Slim Design Just Like Windows Taskbar
3. Auto Update App List with Adjustable seconds
4. Adjustable Number of Viewable Recent Apps
5. Keep Order of Recent Apps For Easier Navigation
6. Swipe Down to Refresh the List (just like Gmail) - Vertical Layout Only
7. Ability to choose Horizontal/Vertical Layout
8. Pin/Unpin the Small App so it will automatically minimize after losing focus.
9. Context Menu for each App Listed (show App Info + Direct Add App into Favourite) by Long Click on an App Icon
10. Switchable App Mode (So you can have Favorite Only, or Recent Only, Or Both)
11. Other Sony Small Apps can be tagged as Favourite Apps!
12. Long Click on Small App Mode Switcher to Suspend All Recent App from Memory
13. Web URL can be tagged as Favourite App (max of 3 apps on free version)
Purchase Pro version and you'll get:
1. Load at startup (For Sony JB ROM and up)
2. Ability to Restart on Accidental Exit
3. You can choose Only Favourite Apps List Or The Entire Apps List!
4. You can manually order the Favourite Apps!
5. Persist On Exit (No More Accidental Exit Incidents!)
6. Ability to Order Favourite Apps Based on App Name, Click Count, or Last Clicked.
7. Unlimited Number of Favourite Web App that can be added
8. Icon Pack Support for ADW/Nova/Apex Compatible Icon Pack
Want To DIscuss it? Head Over to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2723202 For more info!
The Switcher app allows you to control your boiler from anywhere at any time, defined your weekly and daily schedule and presents your history of electric consumption.
With the Switcher you will save Time and Money.
- Show last app on screen as a floating button. One click to switch.
- Show last 2 apps as picture in picture. Click to switch last app, click 2 times to switch second last app.
- Show more recent apps by swiping floating button left or right.
- Exclude the home app.
- Hide floating button from fullscreen.
- Support set size and transparency of floating button.
- Support show "back" "home" "recent task" key on screen instead of last app.
For Android L:
As the restriction of Android L, we need to access app usage statistic to get the recent tasks.
We do not have the "access network" permission, so any data we got are not able to upload to cloud, and just be analyzed locally.