SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOT FREE (ONLY THE TRIAL IS FREE)
A valid credit-card & sign-up for a monthly ($0.99) or yearly ($4.99) subscription (USD) is needed to start a 10-day FREE TRIAL. There will be NO credit card charge if you cancel (unsubscribe) your subscription within 14-days.
WHY DID WE MAKE THIS?
This app was designed by an MD pain specialist and PhD pharmacologist to help users with chronic pain create a comprehensive picture-diary of the different types of pain felt throughout the day. By keeping such a detailed diary, users can now see and better understand what they have been feeling and if the treatments being tried are helping them.
TRACK IT BETTER. TREAT IT BETTER.
Now you can distinctly track, map, and monitor the intensity, pattern, and extent-of-spread of at least 12 different types of pain on your mobile device, using patent-pending technology.
PAIN IS LIFE-CHANGING.
When you are suffering with pain, what you want is to feel better again and be able to explain to your doctor exactly how you feel.
Tracking your pain is important in treating your pain. When your healthcare team can see exactly how your pain changes over time, trends can emerge that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Pain is a complex sensation that can constantly change with varying intensities, textures, locations, and patterns of spread. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from a severe type of chronic pain called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Nanolume® makes it easy for you to track, analyze, and map at least 12 distinct types of pain every day. By more completely knowing what types of pain a person is suffering with, such knowledge can be used to improve the basis upon which your diagnosis and treatment can be developed and/or adjusted.
PAIN IS DIFFERENT.
Pain is a subjective (not objective) sensation. Its assessment relies on the ability of a person to understand and describe what he or she feels (it cannot be measured using a medical device).
This app allows you to better understand, and explain and show to others, precisely what you feel every day.
For each diary entry (pain picture):
• Choose from a list of at least 12 uniquely different pain types; you can even add multiple types of pain.
• Select the intensity of each pain type.
• Use your finger or a stylus pen to "outline" the location where each pain type is felt; use the “DOUBLE-TAP-TO-ZOOM” feature to "loop" smaller areas of pain on your face, fingers or toes.
• App automatically calculates (estimates) the % body surface area covered (affected) by each or all type(s) of pain.
• Review every saved diary entry--visualizing each pain type separately or all together; swipe the body-image screen left or right to see how your pain changes with time.
• Add "Notes" for additional details.
• Miss an entry? Go back and recreate a "pain picture" from the past; use the "Calendar" icon to backdate the re-created entry.
• View a summary of your data in "Charts".
INCLUDED APP FUNCTIONS
• Unlimited Pain Entries. An unlimited number of entries can be saved and tracked (data summarized in “Charts”).
• Copy/Edit. Copy or edit-a-copy of a previous pain entry.
• Numbness. Track numbness along with pain entries (data charted separately).
• Custom Pain Types. Allows you to define up to 3 custom pain types.
• Interactive Summary & Animation. After several days of data are saved, touch the "Play" icon to animate how “all” (or “each” type) of your pain has changed over time within the time period (dates) you select.
• Calendar. Touch the "Calendar" icon to backdate the date and/or time of a "pain picture" you remembered or recreated from the past.
Data is stored on your device and is not collected/stored by Nanolume®, LLC.
Copyright © 2014-2018 Nanolume® LLC. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.