Challenge friends or strangers and take turns to grapple with the best formations of tiles to win the most points and claim victory.
Its simplicity will have you playing in minutes!
✔ Great colors and graphics
✔ More than 40 official boards!
✔ Weekly tournaments
✔ Create your own boards in the board designer
✔ Social board game, similar to WordFeud and Words with Friends and MindFeud
✔ Challenge your friends or complete strangers to see who’s better
✔ Real time game play
✔ Real time text chat with opponents
✔ Colorblind mode
✔ Push Notifications to keep you up to date on game changes, invitations and chat messages
BoardRush does have push notifications in Settings -> Device Settings.
Become a FAN of BoardRush on Facebook: http://facebook.com/boardrushgame
Find Out More: http://boardrush.net
Terms of Service: http://monkeybin.com/tos
Whether you’ve never played Sudoku before or you’re an experienced Sudoku player, you’ll love Sudoku In Space! If you’re new to Sudoku, Allen the Alien will teach you how to play with his step-by-step tutorial. Think you’re an expert at Sudoku? The colors-only mode will surely challenge your brain and skills!
★ Four difficulty levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard.
★ Hundreds of unique puzzles.
★ Play in colors-only mode for a cosmic challenge.
★ Play with numbers for a more classic challenge.
★ Relaxing music and stellar sounds.
★ Intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate.
★ Auto-save after every move so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
★ Three hints per puzzle to use without penalty.
★ Learn how to play Sudoku with a step-by-step tutorial by Allen the Alien.
"If you’re looking for a new way to play Sudoku, or if you’ve never played before because it hasn’t appealed to you, try this. You might be pleasantly surprised, like I was! Score: A" - Nerdy But Flirty
"...pretty much blows the traditional paper and pen version out of the water. With this version of Sudoku you'll be treated to all kinds of fun and vivid colors, music, sound effects, and graphics, something you're probably not used to when it comes to Sudoku."
"It’s a creative new take on Sudoku that contains many levels of games of varying difficulty with an optional gameplay twist that utilizes colors 'for a cosmic challenge.' - 4 out of 5 stars" - http://androidappsreview.com/2014/09/03/sudoku-in-space-android-game/
"Sudoku in Space is the sudoku game for people who thought they couldn’t play sudoku!...If you’ve always struggled with learning how to play Sudoku or you’re looking for a new way to play, you’ll definitely enjoy Sudoku in Space." - http://in-our-spare-time.com/sudoku-space-app/
Learn how to solve Sudoku puzzles with Sudoku In Space! The tutorial gives easy instruction for beginners. Play with colors or numbers. Follow Allen the Alien’s story as he moves from galaxy to galaxy with your help. Sudoku In Space is available in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Battle asteroids, space junk, alien invaders, and massive bosses
- Activate a variety of unique weapons
- Test your skills in 9 different levels under 3 different difficulty settings
We need YOU to protect Earth from extraterrestrial threats!
- Deceptively simple, fun, and addictive game
- Catch the falling shapes with the shapes bar
- Use the paintbrush power-up to paint all the shapes the same color
- Use the clock power-up to slow down the falling shapes
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Badge with your hi score
- Brag about your Badge on Facebook
- Add yourself to the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against players from around the world
Use Special Operations to elevate your word game strategy:
- Cover ID: Add a blank tile to your hand to make stronger words.
- Surveillance: Spy on your opponent’s letters to anticipate their next move.
- Misdirection: Shuffle the multipliers to confuse your opponents.
- Switch: Give one of your letters to an opponent and get their best letter in return.
- Flash Bomb: Destroy the multipliers for one turn to stop opponents from using them.
- Sabotage: Throw a wrench in your opponent’s gears and make them lose half of their last turn score.
- Double Agent: Activate a sleeper agent who will steal half of your opponent’s last turn score and give it to you.
Play against 2-4 friends per game, and play up to 30 games simultaneously. Pick standard placement of multipliers or random placement of multipliers. Choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn. Win games and play Mission Words to spin Bonus Wheels.
Here’s what the media is saying about Wordspionage, the exciting new turn-based strategy word game:
"If you're a fan of multiplayer word games, Wordspionage will give you an alternate take with plenty of new ways to make your friends crazy."
- Phil Hornshaw, Appolicious
"...Wordspionage is welcome break from the monotony of other, similar games and at the same time offers something completely new."
-Tom Dawson, Android Headlines
"...mess up your opponent in a series of ingenious and frustrating ways..."
- Jeremiah Rice, Android Police
"...plenty of innovative features to test and tease your word building and strategic skills..."
- Adeline Gear, AndroidShock
"...it is a breath of fresh air to crosswords, seriously, Napland Games managed to innovate CROSSWORDS."
- Alan Horgan, The Arcade
**** If you are upgrading from Wordspionage FREE, uninstall the free app to make sure you do not accidentally use it and see ads. If you log into the paid version the same way you did with the free version (same code name, password, Facebook account, etc.), your current Player Profile and all of your current and pending games will be downloaded (as well as some recently completed games, if any). ****