- Send SMS: the app uses SMS to distribute the location cards. The player hosting the game will send one sms to all participants EACH game, so make sure he has a free SMS plan to avoid being charged.
- Receive/Read SMS: all other player will wait for a message from the host with a predefined format.
* We respect your privacy! Only messages with our predefined format are processed.
In every game, one player will be the spy, everyone else will have an identical secret location( from a total of 26 ).
- The spy wins if he guesses the location
- Everyone else win if they find the spy.
Choose a random starting player; he will ask somebody a question and that player will respond. Both the question and the answer must not be too obvious(the spy will get important information), but not too vague (you will be suspected as being a spy). The player that responded now will now ask somebody a question.
At any time, anyone can accuse another player of being the spy. For the accusation to be successful ALL players(except the accused) must approve it. If the accusation fails the player that started the accusation looses this right until the end of the game"
Each game should be timed: (1 min) x (Number of players) is usually a good length. Game plays best with about 7 - 8 people(5 players minimum for a balanced game). Enjoy!
Credits go to the original designers. If you enjoy the game support them and buy the physical boardgame version: 'SpyFall'
The App is completely free thanks to our kind sponsors (Forward Chess, Quality Chess & Chess24). Their static logos are displayed in the App (No Ads are downloaded. No extra battery/Data used!)
♚ Live Moves
Follow the live moves on a beautiful Chess board, and watch as the drama unfolds in real-time!
♚ Post-game Analysis
Post-game analysis of critical positions of the day's game by IM Sagar Shah (ELO 2468)
Get notified when the game starts or after moves are made. What more, after every game is over, you will be immediately notified of the result*
♚ Engine Analysis
One click engine analysis of the current board position with two Strong Chess engines (Critter & Stockfish). Needs 'Analyze This' Android app
♚ Live Video
Catch live video action with built-in Video player
♚ Annotated Previous Encounters
Get ready for the match as IM Sagar Shah walks you through some selected previous encounters of Anand and Carlsen, with some entertaining annotations and commentary.
♚ Tactics of Anand & Carlsen
Solve 32 tactical puzzles of Anand and Carlsen (15 each), carefully selected by IM Swayams Mishra. These are "awesome tactics worth solving", as he puts it.
♚ Integrated Tweets
Stay abreast with expert opinion and comments with the integrated Tweets. Also, Tweet while you watch the live moves right from the Board screen!
♚ 2 Board Designs
Whom are you supporting? Choose either the "Cool Anand" or the "Hot Carlsen" board design and support your man!
♚ Home Screen and Lock Screen Widgets
What if you could follow the action without even opening the app!!? Too good to be true?
Yes, you can! Add the Board widget to your Android Home screen (or Lock Screen!!) and watch as the widget updates automatically when the moves are made!*
The home screen widget can be resized and made bigger!
♚ Match Score
View match schedule (in your local time!) and follow the score as the match progresses
♚ Available in International languages
Thanks to some awesome Chess enthusiasts, the app is available in native Dutch, French and Spanish languages!**
♚ Optimized for Battery and Data
The app only only does its work when the server notifies it that a move has been made, instead of continuously connecting to the server every few minutes. This saves lot of device battery and you can always keep you data connection ON.
TIPS/FAQs on our site : http://goo.gl/FR5mcd
Please send your bug reports, suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org (Asim Pereira)
Colorcast requires a Chromecast to play. Only one copy of this app and one device are necessary for multiple people to play. (please read the notes below)
- 9 colors
- 4 brush sizes
- Full screen canvas
- Project your drawings to your television through your Chromecast
- Let your imagination run!
- Between 4 and 30 players can play on a single device.
- Input team names and player names
- Select the amount of time to draw
- Set the number of rounds to play
- Choose the word set to use
- currently over 400 words available and more on the way
- Pass the device to the first player and draw the word!
- The word is only visible on the device and the drawing appears on your television through your Chromecast
- Hit "score" to register when your teammate(s) guess the word correctly
- Pass the device to the next player!
Fun for all ages. The words in the "Easy" category are geared toward children (and adults, like the programmer, who don't have artistic talent). If an insufficient number of words are chosen for the game, Colorcast will automatically add random words to fill out the list.
- This app was designed for devices with screens of 4 inches and larger. The developer believes that the user experience is best on larger devices.
- It is best to cast to your Chromecast before you enter the drawing phase of the game
Check out the moves of the top players and learn!
Now broadcasting Dortmund (Caruana, Kramnik..), Edmonton (Harikrishna, Ivanchuk..) and other tourneys.
♞ Watch multiple live games in a single screen! (works offline too!)
♞ Tap board to launch the analysis board. You can enter moves too or seek engine assistance. The board will update when new moves are made!
♞ Watch live official video broadcast as well as keep an eye on all other boards! (tap the Camera icon)
♞ Analyze the Chess position with the power of multiple Chess engines, simultaneously! (Needs Analyze This app)
♞ View All Games from previous rounds, Standings and more (Tap right down-ward pointing arrow to reveal hidden options)
♞ Know when the next round of your favorite tournament starts, in YOUR local time
♞ Analysis board - Double tap the board to launch instant engine analysis!
♞ Analysis board - Swipe finger down to flip the board
♞ Analysis board - Touch and hold left/right arrow key to jump to start/end of game
* Pro vs Free - Pro has no Ads. Pro users can view all previous games too. Free users can only view a few.
Get real-time Chess results on Twitter or FB :
More details on my blog : http://www.mychessapps.com/2014/04/follow-chess-10-released-now-analyze.html
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com
Special thanks to Chessdom, Mark Crowther (theweekinchess.com) , Lennart Ootes (http://lennartootes.nl/) & chess24
Includes 5 different puzzle packs to challenge you in different ways.
Preview the first 10 puzzles in each puzzle pack for free! Purchase the whole pack for $0.99 or purchase all the puzzle packs for only $1.99.
Play 99 Wear-only puzzles on your Android Wear watch for free!
Whether you’ve never played Sudoku before or you’re an experienced Sudoku player, you’ll love Sudoku In Space! If you’re new to Sudoku, Allen the Alien will teach you how to play with his step-by-step tutorial. Think you’re an expert at Sudoku? The colors-only mode will surely challenge your brain and skills!
★ Four difficulty levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard.
★ Hundreds of unique puzzles.
★ Play in colors-only mode for a cosmic challenge.
★ Play with numbers for a more classic challenge.
★ Relaxing music and stellar sounds.
★ Intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate.
★ Auto-save after every move so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
★ Three hints per puzzle to use without penalty.
★ Learn how to play Sudoku with a step-by-step tutorial by Allen the Alien.
"If you’re looking for a new way to play Sudoku, or if you’ve never played before because it hasn’t appealed to you, try this. You might be pleasantly surprised, like I was! Score: A" - Nerdy But Flirty
"...pretty much blows the traditional paper and pen version out of the water. With this version of Sudoku you'll be treated to all kinds of fun and vivid colors, music, sound effects, and graphics, something you're probably not used to when it comes to Sudoku."
"It’s a creative new take on Sudoku that contains many levels of games of varying difficulty with an optional gameplay twist that utilizes colors 'for a cosmic challenge.' - 4 out of 5 stars" - http://androidappsreview.com/2014/09/03/sudoku-in-space-android-game/
"Sudoku in Space is the sudoku game for people who thought they couldn’t play sudoku!...If you’ve always struggled with learning how to play Sudoku or you’re looking for a new way to play, you’ll definitely enjoy Sudoku in Space." - http://in-our-spare-time.com/sudoku-space-app/
Learn how to solve Sudoku puzzles with Sudoku In Space! The tutorial gives easy instruction for beginners. Play with colors or numbers. Follow Allen the Alien’s story as he moves from galaxy to galaxy with your help. Sudoku In Space is available in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
Use Special Operations to elevate your word game strategy:
- Cover ID: Add a blank tile to your hand to make stronger words.
- Surveillance: Spy on your opponent’s letters to anticipate their next move.
- Misdirection: Shuffle the multipliers to confuse your opponents.
- Switch: Give one of your letters to an opponent and get their best letter in return.
- Flash Bomb: Destroy the multipliers for one turn to stop opponents from using them.
- Sabotage: Throw a wrench in your opponent’s gears and make them lose half of their last turn score.
- Double Agent: Activate a sleeper agent who will steal half of your opponent’s last turn score and give it to you.
Play against 2-4 friends per game, and play up to 30 games simultaneously. Pick standard placement of multipliers or random placement of multipliers. Choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn. Win games and play Mission Words to spin Bonus Wheels.
Here’s what the media is saying about Wordspionage, the exciting new turn-based strategy word game:
"If you're a fan of multiplayer word games, Wordspionage will give you an alternate take with plenty of new ways to make your friends crazy."
- Phil Hornshaw, Appolicious
"...Wordspionage is welcome break from the monotony of other, similar games and at the same time offers something completely new."
-Tom Dawson, Android Headlines
"...mess up your opponent in a series of ingenious and frustrating ways..."
- Jeremiah Rice, Android Police
"...plenty of innovative features to test and tease your word building and strategic skills..."
- Adeline Gear, AndroidShock
"...it is a breath of fresh air to crosswords, seriously, Napland Games managed to innovate CROSSWORDS."
- Alan Horgan, The Arcade
- Battle asteroids, space junk, alien invaders, and massive bosses
- Activate a variety of unique weapons
- Test your skills in 9 different levels under 3 different difficulty settings
We need YOU to protect Earth from extraterrestrial threats!
- Deceptively simple, fun, and addictive game
- Catch the falling shapes with the shapes bar
- Use the paintbrush power-up to paint all the shapes the same color
- Use the clock power-up to slow down the falling shapes
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Badge with your hi score
- Brag about your Badge on Facebook
- Add yourself to the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against players from around the world