It removes the restrictions of the free version which is the limit of 25 saved positions (there is no limit on the display of recognized positions). When this app is installed, the app name in the activity bar of the free ChessOcr changes to ChessOcr Pro Version.
PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION (CHESSOCR) TO SEE IF IT WORKS TO YOUR SATISFACTION ON FIGURES IN YOUR BOOKS BEFORE BUYING THIS PRO KEY. YOU NEED TO HAVE BOTH APPLICATIONS INSTALLED, THE FREE VERSION AND THIS PRO KEY. YOU STILL USE THE FREE VERSION, BUT IT BECOMES THE PRO VERSION WHEN THIS PAID APP IS INSTALLED.
ALSO, CHESSOCR DOES NOT WORK AS WELL ON CAMERAS THAT DO NOT HAVE AUTOFOCUS CAPABILITIES. IF YOUR CAMERA DOES NOT HAVE AUTOFOCUS YOU MAY NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE. THE APP REQUIRES SOME TRAINING TO USE, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FOR CHESSOCR BEFORE PURCHASING OR RATING THE APP.
Play chess online
• Play against chess24 users all around the globe
• Immediately analyse your moves afterwards to see how you can improve your chess
• Pick how fast you want to play – 1, 3, 5 or 15 minutes for your moves
• Premove to respond to your opponent’s move instantly (with chess24 mobile users are at no disadvantage!)
• Games are automatically stored on your device so you can replay or analyse them later
Play vs. Computer
• Challenge one of our three varied computer opponents - no internet connection required
• Immediately analyse your games afterwards, improve and play again
• Follow major chess events in real time
• Showing all games of the London Chess Classic 2014 live with video commentary
• Official broadcast partner of the german chess bundesliga
• Analyse live games with a chess engine and the chance to make your own moves
• Compare the first moves in live games to our database of chess games
• Replay games and tournaments after they’re over
• Hone your tactical skills with our advanced Tactics Trainer that is tailored to your level
• Thousands of puzzles with a wide range of difficulty
• Climb our leaderboard and compete with your friends
• Receive feedback when you want - after each puzzle, after each wrong answer or at the end of a session
• Not sure about the solution? Analyse the puzzle right away using our powerful analysis tools
• Build up your own chess database! All analysis and games can be saved on your device
• Set up any legal position. Analyse real-world games right when they’re played
• Step through a game, add variations and explore
• Ask the computer - our powerful engine evaluates positions as deeply as you choose
• Consult a huge number of games by top chess grandmasters - see what others did in your position
• Find the answer to any chess problems you encounter
Import chess games
• Import games using the popular PGN format
• Save games to your device and analyse them wherever and whenever you like
...and much more
• Customise the appearance of the board and pieces from a choice of attractive themes
• Manage your chess24 profile right from your mobile device
• Keep track of your stats and ranking
• Log in conveniently using your Facebook account
The App is completely free thanks to our kind sponsors (Forward Chess, Quality Chess & Chess24). Their static logos are displayed in the App (No Ads are downloaded. No extra battery/Data used!)
♚ Live Moves
Follow the live moves on a beautiful Chess board, and watch as the drama unfolds in real-time!
♚ Post-game Analysis
Post-game analysis of critical positions of the day's game by IM Sagar Shah (ELO 2468)
Get notified when the game starts or after moves are made. What more, after every game is over, you will be immediately notified of the result*
♚ Engine Analysis
One click engine analysis of the current board position with two Strong Chess engines (Critter & Stockfish). Needs 'Analyze This' Android app
♚ Live Video
Catch live video action with built-in Video player
♚ Annotated Previous Encounters
Get ready for the match as IM Sagar Shah walks you through some selected previous encounters of Anand and Carlsen, with some entertaining annotations and commentary.
♚ Tactics of Anand & Carlsen
Solve 32 tactical puzzles of Anand and Carlsen (15 each), carefully selected by IM Swayams Mishra. These are "awesome tactics worth solving", as he puts it.
♚ Integrated Tweets
Stay abreast with expert opinion and comments with the integrated Tweets. Also, Tweet while you watch the live moves right from the Board screen!
♚ 2 Board Designs
Whom are you supporting? Choose either the "Cool Anand" or the "Hot Carlsen" board design and support your man!
♚ Home Screen and Lock Screen Widgets
What if you could follow the action without even opening the app!!? Too good to be true?
Yes, you can! Add the Board widget to your Android Home screen (or Lock Screen!!) and watch as the widget updates automatically when the moves are made!*
The home screen widget can be resized and made bigger!
♚ Match Score
View match schedule (in your local time!) and follow the score as the match progresses
♚ Available in International languages
Thanks to some awesome Chess enthusiasts, the app is available in native Dutch, French and Spanish languages!**
♚ Optimized for Battery and Data
The app only only does its work when the server notifies it that a move has been made, instead of continuously connecting to the server every few minutes. This saves lot of device battery and you can always keep you data connection ON.
TIPS/FAQs on our site : http://goo.gl/FR5mcd
Please send your bug reports, suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org (Asim Pereira)
* Simple design
* Easy touch gesture control
* Free of charge and without advertising
Design and Control:
* Two display options automatically adjusted to the screen orientation
* Finish a turn by single tapping anywhere on the screen
* Pause the game by long pressing anywhere on the screen
* Automatic pause in case of interruption of the app, for example by incoming calls
* Total playing time
* Time addition before or after a turn (Fischer mode)
* Shared or individual settings for White and Black
Tic-Tac-Toe is a "solved" game where most players can always come to a draw. However, what if you have to play your opponent's marker? You, playing as X, actually place Os on the board, but still have to get 3 Xs in a row to win? Try a "Reverse" game of Tic-Tac-Toe in this app.
Reverse Tic-Tac-Toe is still fairly straightforward. How about throwing in some chaos... like the chance to blow up existing markers on the board? In Chaotic style of Tic-Tac-Toe, there is a 1/3 chance that you get to play your marker, a 1/3 chance that you get to play your opponent's marker, and a 1/3 chance to place a bomb on an existing marker. With this ability to explosively remove markers, games can carry on for much more than 9 moves, and the outcome is by no means knowable even just before the winning move.
Similar to a board game called "Ox Blocks" from the 1970s (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/72672/ox-blocks)
Whether you’ve never played Sudoku before or you’re an experienced Sudoku player, you’ll love Sudoku In Space! If you’re new to Sudoku, Allen the Alien will teach you how to play with his step-by-step tutorial. Think you’re an expert at Sudoku? The colors-only mode will surely challenge your brain and skills!
★ Four difficulty levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard.
★ Hundreds of unique puzzles.
★ Play in colors-only mode for a cosmic challenge.
★ Play with numbers for a more classic challenge.
★ Relaxing music and stellar sounds.
★ Intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate.
★ Auto-save after every move so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.
★ Three hints per puzzle to use without penalty.
★ Learn how to play Sudoku with a step-by-step tutorial by Allen the Alien.
"If you’re looking for a new way to play Sudoku, or if you’ve never played before because it hasn’t appealed to you, try this. You might be pleasantly surprised, like I was! Score: A" - Nerdy But Flirty
"...pretty much blows the traditional paper and pen version out of the water. With this version of Sudoku you'll be treated to all kinds of fun and vivid colors, music, sound effects, and graphics, something you're probably not used to when it comes to Sudoku."
"It’s a creative new take on Sudoku that contains many levels of games of varying difficulty with an optional gameplay twist that utilizes colors 'for a cosmic challenge.' - 4 out of 5 stars" - http://androidappsreview.com/2014/09/03/sudoku-in-space-android-game/
"Sudoku in Space is the sudoku game for people who thought they couldn’t play sudoku!...If you’ve always struggled with learning how to play Sudoku or you’re looking for a new way to play, you’ll definitely enjoy Sudoku in Space." - http://in-our-spare-time.com/sudoku-space-app/
Learn how to solve Sudoku puzzles with Sudoku In Space! The tutorial gives easy instruction for beginners. Play with colors or numbers. Follow Allen the Alien’s story as he moves from galaxy to galaxy with your help. Sudoku In Space is available in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
Use Special Operations to elevate your word game strategy:
- Cover ID: Add a blank tile to your hand to make stronger words.
- Surveillance: Spy on your opponent’s letters to anticipate their next move.
- Misdirection: Shuffle the multipliers to confuse your opponents.
- Switch: Give one of your letters to an opponent and get their best letter in return.
- Flash Bomb: Destroy the multipliers for one turn to stop opponents from using them.
- Sabotage: Throw a wrench in your opponent’s gears and make them lose half of their last turn score.
- Double Agent: Activate a sleeper agent who will steal half of your opponent’s last turn score and give it to you.
Play against 2-4 friends per game, and play up to 30 games simultaneously. Pick standard placement of multipliers or random placement of multipliers. Choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn. Win games and play Mission Words to spin Bonus Wheels.
Here’s what the media is saying about Wordspionage, the exciting new turn-based strategy word game:
"If you're a fan of multiplayer word games, Wordspionage will give you an alternate take with plenty of new ways to make your friends crazy."
- Phil Hornshaw, Appolicious
"...Wordspionage is welcome break from the monotony of other, similar games and at the same time offers something completely new."
-Tom Dawson, Android Headlines
"...mess up your opponent in a series of ingenious and frustrating ways..."
- Jeremiah Rice, Android Police
"...plenty of innovative features to test and tease your word building and strategic skills..."
- Adeline Gear, AndroidShock
"...it is a breath of fresh air to crosswords, seriously, Napland Games managed to innovate CROSSWORDS."
- Alan Horgan, The Arcade
- Deceptively simple, fun, and addictive game
- Catch the falling shapes with the shapes bar
- Use the paintbrush power-up to paint all the shapes the same color
- Use the clock power-up to slow down the falling shapes
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Badge with your hi score
- Brag about your Badge on Facebook
- Add yourself to the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against players from around the world
- Battle asteroids, space junk, alien invaders, and massive bosses
- Activate a variety of unique weapons
- Test your skills in 9 different levels under 3 different difficulty settings
We need YOU to protect Earth from extraterrestrial threats!