We've interrupted classes because we forgot to turn our phone ringer off.
We've missed important calls because we forgot to turn it back on.
And now, we've developed a solution!
Introducing Vibernate 2!
The Vibernate app lets you schedule your phone to automatically switch from ringtone to vibrate/silent and back again.
Got lectures every Monday and Friday from 8-10? Simply set up a Vibernate timer and forget about interrupting class for the rest of the year! And don't worry about missing any calls. Vibernate will conveniently set your phone back to its normal ringtone right after class. This app will keep your phone quiet only when you want it to be!
*** FEATURES ***
- *NEW* You can now assign color and name your timers
- *NEW* You can now create a silent or vibrate timer
- *NEW* Pretty and intuitive interface
- Easily add / edit / delete timers
- Set unlimited number of timers
- Timers are automatically set to repeat weekly
- FREE + NO ANNOYING ADS!
- .. and more to come!
Get started now!
1. Download and install the app
2. Add new timers to reflect your weekly schedule
3. Put away your phone and never have to worry about it ringing in class again!
This application is Open Source!
** FAQ **
Who is this app for?
- Students and people with busy schedules
How can I contribute?
- Please email us any suggestions for improvement and we will try to include them in the next update! You can also contribute by forking our repository on GitHub!
Napon Taratan, Daniel Lim, Kijtapart Nawattranakul, Amelia Yap, Lia Estrellado