You just want your phone to be quiet whenever you are in a meeting. Oh, and you don't want it to eat your battery or fail at the worst possible time, right?
Vibrate During Meetings will always do that and other cool things - selective calendar monitoring, free/busy, SMS auto-response.
The only app of it's type on Android that doesn't require a PHD to setup and configure. Easy setup and never worry about it again. Includes simple widget to enable and disable calendar monitoring if desired.
Easy, just set it and forget it.... like a nice Swiss watch.
Read the reviews!
Supports all calendars except Touchdown and Good Calendar.
Please email me with any comments, issues or questions rather than just leaving a negative comment. I value your opinion and I will respond!! Thanks.
Vibration type can be customized for each alert.
Currently the following alerts are supported:
- In-call minute timer
- Outgoing call answered
- Incoming call answered
- Outgoing call failed
- Active call ended
If you have more ideas, or something isn't working, please write to us before leaving a review!
This application switches your mobile to vibrate mode (silent mode) depending upon the time or (and) location. You can schedule the time to start and stop and the frequency. You can have multiple schedules (Times). You can specify an address and desired radius and your mobile will be changed to vibrate mode in the specified distance from the address. This application automatically resets the volume back to normal once you leave the location or scheduled end time.
Vibrate Mode is very useful during office hours, meetings, night and at quite locations like movie theater, library, temple, church, school or college.
You never miss any calls because you forget to reset the volume from silent mode.
Once you specify the desired locations and times, it will automatically change the volume of your phone to vibrate mode at the specified locations and times.
- Changes your phone’s volume to vibrate mode depending upon the location or (and) time
- Reset to original volume after the scheduled end time or left the location
HOW TO USE IT:
The main screen has tabs for both Location and Time schedules.
You can add a location by clicking on Add button and entering the address and preferred radius (in meters).
You can add Time schedules by clicking on Add button. Select start time, stop time in 24 hr format and repeat frequency.
You can edit and delete the locations or time schedules by selecting the corresponding item.
You can also enable or disable items by checking and un-checking the corresponding items.
This application requires internet access only while adding new location to populate map.
Technical blog, addictivetips.com reviewed this application as the one of the best free apps in this category. Please find the full review of this app @ http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/auto-vibrate-location-time-triggered-silent-mode-android/
I tested this application in HTC and Samsung phones. If you face any issues on other phones please email me.
If you have any comments or questions, please send me email (to): email@example.com.
Tags: auto vibrate, silent mode, mute, auto mute, vibratemode, silentmode, vibrate, ringer on, ringer off, htc, samsung
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
** This app requires internet connection and GPS **
This application is Open Source!